[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uganda Remakes THE EXPENDABLES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: OOGA KABOOGA.jpg (620KB, 630x891px) Image search: [Google]
OOGA KABOOGA.jpg
620KB, 630x891px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYD5japaxsg

Stallone BTFO!
Schwarzenegger BTFO!
Willis BTFO!
>>
>>64545313
starring boyega
>>
>the 80s style action flicks are back
Thank you based Uganda!
>>
>>64545428

and michael b. jordan, but how is that a bad thing? it'll keep them out of hollywood flicks. I also hear that idris elba turned down bond to be the lead villain in this.
>>
File: 2016.png (611KB, 849x437px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
611KB, 849x437px
You're at the bar when suddenly this guy comes up and cucks you in front of everyone. wat do?
>>
>>64545313
>you will never be a Ugandan movie star

Vice did a documentary about the Ugandan film industry. I thought it was pretty cool desu, they seemed like good dudes who really loved movies.
>>
I liked the KV-1 at the end

Seriously these guys have some passion for the art
>>
>>64545313
I know memes and shit
But jokes aside, with a decent camera, an sfx artist and without the narration this guy's films would actually be alright

The problem is that he plays up to the ridiculous home movie fun nature of his productions. But you can see he actually has some talent. Just interesting I suppose
>>
>>64545313
This is better than anything James Rolfe has ever done
>>
That looks legitimately entertaining
>>
>>64545313

The director is a real bro

>all those 90's computers he uses for editing and VFX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvhjTNqaKDY
>>
File: 1396069182841.jpg (45KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1396069182841.jpg
45KB, 330x319px
>>64545886

>Jesus Kung Fu
>>
>>64545886
>Portugal
>>
Plebs on /tv/ will enjoy it ironically.
>>
>>64546047
don't
be
>that
guy
>>
>>64546047
They seem like they're having more fun making those movies than the current blockbusters
>>
Yeah, they having fun and creates entertaining pieces... I wonder what they would do with more budget. The guy narrating the teasers is hilarious.
>>
this is pretty cool, these poor ass black dudes making computers from garbage and filming equipment from car parts make better videos than those reddit fags always posted on here
>>
I remember seeing a trailer for a similar looking movie by I think the same guy.

The thing is though, this fucking looks like a marked improvement over it in just a technical way. He'd go a long way if he switched out the cartoon blood for some practical effect stuff there.
>>
>>64546241
Perhaps "Who killed captain Alex" ?
>>
>>64546288
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BymeLkZ7GqM

That's the spice.
>>
>>64546241

there was a practical squib effect in the new trailer! all that kickstarter money put to good use!
>>
>>64546320
WALALALALALALALA
>>
GOAT movies given the tools. Always fun to watch.
>>
Some indie (almost fan-made) stuff is better than 80% of Hollywood movies.

Just an example (not me in the vid, I'm a fat neckbeard):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABHrq8V4I5w
>>
>>64545313
The difference is, they actually ARE expendable.
>>
>>64545886
Not bad for what he's got to work with. Seems pretty fun.
>>
>>64545313
All those autistic """""e-celebs"""" and their crowdfunded """""""""movies""""""""""" just got BTFO by a fucking nigger from Uganda.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (166KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
166KB, 600x479px
tfw there are black people out there who do something creative with their love for movies while white people like me sit in front of a computer screen and shitpost maymays all day
>>
>>64545795
Also his wife is a big fan of Ugandians
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.