[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: television turned into literal feminist...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: CSFeqfXWEAAdS4W.0.jpg (329 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CSFeqfXWEAAdS4W.0.jpg
329 KB, 1600x900
ITT: television turned into literal feminist propaganda

Moral of the story: it's okay for women to terrify and murder all men that are not nice to them!

Main characters fully support it. It's a fight men have to lose!

Imagine the reverse. There is a secret society of cucked men that murder and threaten all women that weren't nice to them. That society is shown in a positive light. Imagine the butthurt, the showrunners would be lynched.
>>
>>64544318
>A man lied to her about marrying her
>Start shooting to random men from a balcony, kill the said man, become an icon of terror for all evil cis males
A true modern heroine!
>>
>>64544318
>Implying that the feminist shit is the biggest problem of this show
>>
I kinda liked it and ignored the feminist overtone
Am I a reddit?
>>
>>64544318
It's a Brit show. It's shit either way. I actually feel like beating you up for watching Britshit, but I don't know you, so I'll settle for calling you a faggot instead.
>>
>>64544318
>Moral of the story: it's okay for women to terrify and murder all men that are not nice to them!
he was dreaming dude
>>
>>64544318

great another insecure virgin creating imaginary enemies
>>
>Sherlock throws peanuts at a man who immediately goes into anaphylactic shock
>>
it was literally all set within Sherlock's head and had his moral code. He never seems that fussed about justice or anything - he just wants to figure shit out.
>>
>>64545448
Completely irrelevant desu lad
>>
>>64544318
but Sherlock doesn't agree with this logic, Mycroft does
>>
Moffat is a strange guy. Sometimes he shits gold, sometimes just agenda.

Is he a SJW at all or just pandering to them?
>>
>>64545694
He literally agrees with that logic in 100% when he explains shit to Watson in the castle
>>
>>64545430

We're both reddit, senpai.
>>
>>64545535

kek
>>
>>64545721

He's just a confused britbong. Their sensibilities are as crooked and overgrown as their teeth.
>>
>>64545448
>he was dreaming dude
Yeah, about a real-life case which he knew all the details of. The implication was that the solution he reached was what actually happened.
>>
>>64544318
I love how feminists hated it, especially dumb american ones that tought the girls looked like the KKK fucking retards.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 388008

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.