[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: television turned into literal feminist propaganda Moral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: CSFeqfXWEAAdS4W.0.jpg (329KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CSFeqfXWEAAdS4W.0.jpg
329KB, 1600x900px
ITT: television turned into literal feminist propaganda

Moral of the story: it's okay for women to terrify and murder all men that are not nice to them!

Main characters fully support it. It's a fight men have to lose!

Imagine the reverse. There is a secret society of cucked men that murder and threaten all women that weren't nice to them. That society is shown in a positive light. Imagine the butthurt, the showrunners would be lynched.
>>
>>64544318
>A man lied to her about marrying her
>Start shooting to random men from a balcony, kill the said man, become an icon of terror for all evil cis males
A true modern heroine!
>>
>>64544318
>Implying that the feminist shit is the biggest problem of this show
>>
I kinda liked it and ignored the feminist overtone
Am I a reddit?
>>
>>64544318
It's a Brit show. It's shit either way. I actually feel like beating you up for watching Britshit, but I don't know you, so I'll settle for calling you a faggot instead.
>>
>>64544318
>Moral of the story: it's okay for women to terrify and murder all men that are not nice to them!
he was dreaming dude
>>
>>64544318

great another insecure virgin creating imaginary enemies
>>
>Sherlock throws peanuts at a man who immediately goes into anaphylactic shock
>>
it was literally all set within Sherlock's head and had his moral code. He never seems that fussed about justice or anything - he just wants to figure shit out.
>>
>>64545448
Completely irrelevant desu lad
>>
>>64544318
but Sherlock doesn't agree with this logic, Mycroft does
>>
Moffat is a strange guy. Sometimes he shits gold, sometimes just agenda.

Is he a SJW at all or just pandering to them?
>>
>>64545694
He literally agrees with that logic in 100% when he explains shit to Watson in the castle
>>
>>64545430

We're both reddit, senpai.
>>
>>64545535

kek
>>
>>64545721

He's just a confused britbong. Their sensibilities are as crooked and overgrown as their teeth.
>>
>>64545448
>he was dreaming dude
Yeah, about a real-life case which he knew all the details of. The implication was that the solution he reached was what actually happened.
>>
>>64544318
I love how feminists hated it, especially dumb american ones that tought the girls looked like the KKK fucking retards.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.