[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Archer the best cartoon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 6

File: based.jpg (155KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
155KB, 480x720px
Does /tv/ hate Archer?
>>
>>64543142
Yep. Frisky Dingo was better, and it sucked, too.
>>
Frisky Dingo and venture bros are better. Even ATHF probably.
>>
File: hipster vision.jpg (57KB, 700x292px) Image search: [Google]
hipster vision.jpg
57KB, 700x292px
>>64543168
>>64543170
>>
>>64543191
>hate archer, a show hipsters love
>get called a hipster by a hipster
k
>>
>>64543142
Literally Instagram, the tv show.
>>
>>64543204
The fact that you opened with older shows that you think are better instead of saying anything about the show in question, yes, you're a hipster. I don't even disagree with you either. You're just acting like a hipster faggot.
>archer
>hipster
No, archer is reddit
>>
>>64543142
It has outstayed its welcome for sure.
>>
>>64543238
Really? I kinda thought its equally as good every episode is kinda just enjoyable
>>64543228
In what sense?
>>64543233
Does that make it bad or is this from the 4chan everything reddit likes is mainstream talking?
>>
File: 1437843229623.jpg (727KB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
1437843229623.jpg
727KB, 3120x4160px
>>64543142
>too repetitive
>>
>>64543233
Venture bros is better than archer though
>>
Archer is the most reddit show ever.
>>
>>64543142
It's like madmen and James Bond and shit mixed into one. I really don't like it.
>>
>>64543292
>reddit and morty
>the reddit show
>>
>>64543288
Did you miss the part where I said I don't disagree with you?
>>
>>64543317
Sounds pretty good desu

Op here why is reddit bad is it because it is mainstream?

>>64543288
Watched a few episodes need to re watch the first season but still didn't seem as enjoyable as archer
>>
>>64543369
>Op here why is reddit bad is it because it is mainstream?
I'm in a good mood, so I'll spell it out for you.

For some people that's the issue, but for a lot of us it's more than that. There is the obvious shit like the layout, the "upboat what I agree with, downboat every dissenting opinion" hug box mentality. The overall pretentiousness of it all.

However, to define something as being reddit like we do with Archer is much like how the court defines what is obscene. "I don't know how to define it, but I know it when I see it." At least for me anyway.

All that said, you shouldn't give a shit about what we think about the show. If you like it, you like it. If you want to talk about it, just talk about it, and see if anyone else here wants to talk back.
>>
File: archer-wee-baby-seamus-fx.jpg (18KB, 399x315px) Image search: [Google]
archer-wee-baby-seamus-fx.jpg
18KB, 399x315px
>>64543142
Of course /tv/ dose, its 85% eliteist patrician cunts, This type of show is below their egotistic over inflated "standards"..

Me Personally......

Lana.....
Lana.....
>>
>>64543321
So you agree with hipsters, huh?
>>
>>64544253
Difference being that I didn't instantly go "such and such older show is better before even acknowledging the show in question" Nice try with the liberal media gotchya! style attack though.
>>
>>64543971
your post is so reddit, it hurts
>>
>>64543142
They probably dislike it.

It is pretty popular now.
>>
I watched the cold open of the first episode and it was enough for me to NOPE out of watching another second with no regrets
>>
Haha he's an asshole to everyone he meets but they still keep him around xd

repeat this about 800 times, and you've got the gist of the show. I'm sure it's fun for a while. I'm just over it.
>>
>>64544578
Everyone in that show is an asshole to some degree.

Do you even watch it?
>>
>>64544361
No, you just agreed with hipsters, knowing that they're hipsters spouting hipster ideas. That's real suspicious.
>>
peaked at season 2, with a gradual decline. Archer Vice was abysmal. The season after was actually better.
>>
>>64543233
Neither of those shows are all that much older, though. Those anons took similar shows and compared them to your show. That's not hipster, that's just comparing things.
>>
>>64543142
/tv/ hates anything thats popular that was made less than 20 years ago.

Early Archer was great, one of my favorite cartoons But the last few seasons are weak. Its becoming a stale sitcom and should end now.
>>
I'm /tv/ and I liked it
>>
File: makeamericagreatagain.jpg (64KB, 320x301px) Image search: [Google]
makeamericagreatagain.jpg
64KB, 320x301px
>>64543142
i like it. frisky dingo is better tho.
>>
>>64544836
You filthy hipster.
>>
>>64543142
It's decent enough if you don't watch all seasons back to back. The jokes can be repetitive.
>>
Anyone else really enjoy The Man from U.N.C.L.E. because it basically felt like a live action Archer?
>>
>>64543233
>Frisky Dingo
>old show
>2008

Lookit this faggot here.
>>
>>64543369
Venture Bros is the best thing ever. Some time few years ago I watched the pilot and didn't really like it, few months later I decided to watch the next episodes and watched all of them in a week 3 times
Now I'd say I rewatched the series somewhere between 30-40 times and it's still funny and clever as fuck.
Seriously, if anyone hasn't watched this show do it now
>>
>>64543287
it's fucking obvious he meant "It'd be extremely painful for you", ffs /tv/ stop being retards
>>
>>64545020
are they still making new ones?
>>
>>64544949
2008 was 8 years ago
also
>not knowing the difference between older, and old
>>
>>64545320
Rarely, but yes. There's a new season starting in a month.
There was also "All this and Gargantua 2", a one hour long special that came out like a year ago, check that out if you haven't yet
>>
>>64545345
Archer came out in 2009.

How dare you talk about such a relic, you fucking hipster.
>>
>>64545390
Wait a second. Last I checked, 2008 came before 2009, and that would make the show that came out in 2008, wait for it, older.
>>
>>64545414
I never said it wasn't older, dipshit.

I said it was old and called you a hipster for talking about such an antiquity.

Learn to fucking read, scum.
>>
Season 1 archer was absolute god tier. It did well the next couple of seasons but with Vice it kind of fell apart. Not really looking forward to the next season unless they change a lot of things
>>
>>64545545
>liking the older seasons more than the newer ones
hipster!
>>
>>64545545
http://zap2it.com/2015/07/archer-season-7-make-over-comic-con/

That's what they are going for
>>
>>64545451
>Learn to fucking read, scum.
You first.
>>
>>64545564
>shitposting because you're totally not mad about being called a hipster
>>
>>64545602
Huge slam from the hipster.
>>
>>64545355
They are introducing waaaaaay too many random new characters, that and the irregular episodes release schedules is making the show really hard to follow

I just want more Orpheus
>>
>>64545613
I bet you think the original trilogy was better than the prequels like a true hipster would.
>>
archer is cool and one of the best cartoons. i hope moonbeam comes back too.
>>
>>64543142
S1 was one of the best seasons of comedy tv out there. S3 was pretty awesome as well, but Vice was fucking horrible and I just didn't feel any need to watch the season after it
>>
>>64545620
Well so far every single accusation you've made of me has been based on you being unable to tell the difference between "older" and "old" and going "I know you are, but what am I" while shitposting to every single post anyone else has made since.

>>64545660
and then needing to strawman on top of it

The more you shitpost, the more you prove that I struck a nerve when I called you a hipster.
>>
>>64543142

I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks then make a big show of agreeing with that.
>>
Yes.

It's drawing style reminds me too much of XIII the video game so therefore i cannot like it
>>
File: bait.png (76KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
76KB, 420x420px
>>64545727
>XIII is bad
>>
>>64545710
>confuses me for other anons in this thread
Go back to reddit where they have usernames so as not to confuse you.
>>
>>64545723
Nah I think this show is stumping /tv/
>>
>>64543971
LAAANAAAAA
>>
>>64545727
>drawing style

You mean art direction, you shit eating mongoloid pleb fuck.
>>
>>64545763
>do I fit in yet?
>>
>>64545763
my mom told me to get rid of some of my pissbottles so i totally said "redditor mom detected gb2/reddit" she was totally btfo
>>
Archer is one of my favorite tv series, I find it better than rick and morty, metalocalypse and aqua team hunger force.
>>
>>64545842
>getting hurt feelings when someone on /tv/ tells you to go back to reddit
>>
>>64545900
>getting hurt feelings

don't worry anon you can always try again tomorrow
>>
>>64545900
The inability to judge a persons emotional state is a telltale sign of autism.
>>
>>64545947
>quickly replies with another sick burn
oh ouch you got me man
>>
>>64545872
Metalocalypse was gone too soon though...
>>
>>64545951
calling other people autistic on a northwestern Peruvian panflute crafting board is a telltale sign of autism as well
>>
>>64545982

It was, I loved it.
>>
>>64545951
>"telling people to go back to reddit is stupid and overdone"
>calls someone autistic
>>
>>64546018
You're mixing me up with one of the other anons. I won't hold it against you. It's not cool to make fun of someone with Down's syndrome.
>>
>>64546045
I wouldn't be offended if you did hold it against me considering you have FAS.
>>
>>64543142
it's good not perfect but surely better than much of the stuff nowadays
a 7/10 series for me
>>
I'll be the only one to not be a faggot whining about hipsters and reddit and other faggy shit that only faggots let determine their taste.

The animation style on Archer is garbage. It looks like stiff shit. It's not a "cool" unique look. It looks lazy and shitty, like they had no budget for an animator so they hired someone who knows how to draw but can't animate.

The guy from Home Movies is in every fucking cartoon in the world now and it's getting grating. We got it, you have a dull silly voice. I actually think that guy is funny, but none of his comedic sense comes through in this cunty voice over gig.

Enough with the cartoons for adults. There are some I like, but it's too much. Everyone has one now, and all of them are as shit as the next. Rick & Morty Bob's Burgers Family Guy Horseman Jack Archer alright enough. It's not new anymore, stop spamming us with them.
>>
>>64546087
Well thanks, but no, I am not a member of the Federation of American Scientists. I would however appreciate it if you would tell your wife's daughter to stop calling me. What part of hump and dump doesn't she understand? I don't care if she's only 4 years old, she needs to learn that life's not fair sooner rather than later.
>>
>>64546112
HIPSTER
>>
>>64546137
>"you have FAS"
>misunderstands that to mean he's a member of an organization
You poor, retarded thing. How do you get by? Your handlers must be very busy people.
>>
>>64546129
Hey fuck you, we're not arguing about hipsters any more. Now we're just trading childish insults, and quite frankly, we're having fun doing it. You however can take your negativity right on back to reddit with your autistic hipster opinions.
>>
>>64546178
This guy gets it.
>>
>>64546129
>It looks like stiff shit. It's not a "cool" unique look. It looks lazy and shitty, like they had no budget for an animator so they hired someone who knows how to draw but can't animate.

Oh, so just like Rick & Morty.
>>
The answer to OP without using the term Reddit is that yes, it is a good show.

You will like all the episodes up to and maybe through the Archer Miami Vice season. If you did coke before you will find the Pam the Hot Assed Cocaine Monster jokes fucking classic.

It starts to lose its way later seasons but it certainly is worth a watch.
>>
>>64546172
They are almost as busy as your parents are disappointed in you.
>>
>>64546202
Co-signers get murked, bich
>>
Best Ringtone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azesI46Vds4
>>
Season 5 was amazing. The rest is ok.
>>
I liked it the first time through until I got to Vice. Re watching older episodes and it doesn't hold up.
>>
>>64547145
>season 5 was amazing
good joke

Also, new season when? Are they behind because Woodhouse's actor died?

Nothing shows any upcoming episodes.
>>
>>64548830
>Woodhouse's actor died?
That's a shame.
I hadn't heard that before, but I just looked it up. Apparently Woodhouse was already voiced by a new voice actor in season 5.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.