[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The alien design in the Prequels is just better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Dexter vs Maz.jpg (786KB, 2986x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Dexter vs Maz.jpg
786KB, 2986x1294px
The alien design in the Prequels is just better.
>>
File: Do-not.jpg (437KB, 1200x828px) Image search: [Google]
Do-not.jpg
437KB, 1200x828px
here, your reply is
>>
Why is there's no Twi'leks in 7
>>
File: Yaddle-SWE.jpg (39KB, 432x504px) Image search: [Google]
Yaddle-SWE.jpg
39KB, 432x504px
>>64541813

>not yaddle
>>
>>64541762
Her eyes looked like buttholes when she took her glasses off.
>>
>>64541762
you're not even trying anymore, are you?
>>
>>64541897
are you me

I was a little uncomfortable after she did that
>>
>>64541867
>you will never stick your lightsaber in yaddle's dark side cave
>>
>>64541762

They're both impressive, but one was in a better movie.
>>
>>64542058
Yeah, Dexter.
>>
>>64541867
Why the fuck is she so gummy
>>
>>64541867
Post the fleshlight picture already
>>
I thought she looked like a chinawoman
>>
>>64541762
Yes they were, but mostly because they did a fuck ton of maquettes, and I do mean a fuck ton.

Lucas made all of the best sculptors work their ass off to come up with a ton of alien ideas. Out of all of those you're going to get more than a few winners.

Also, lets not forget that Dexter is just pretty much Lucas waddle slapped onto a lizard head.
>>
>>64541762
Yes indeed
>>
>>64543841
Right? I nudged my asian friend and told her "hey look the movie has asians too!" haha
>>
Prequels aliens don't have humanoid faces. They look more like animals. Therefore they don't look as bad as the TFA uglies.
>>
>>64541867
You think Yoda hit that?
>>
>>64544159
Yoda fucked anything and everything
>>
>>64544068
You're not funny and I have no idea how your friends put up with you.
>>
>>64544181
haha no no it was funny you had to be there we all had a great laugh it was fantastic
>>
>>64544169
fun fact:

Humans only developed force powers after yoda started sprogging in starbucks coffees before serving them up in his teenage years
>>
>>64541813
>original Yoda speech: someone not completely fluent in English, places words wrong sometimes
>prequel Yoda speech: constantly talks like a retard, unable to say a single sentence right
why lucas
>>
File: yoda.gif (114KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
yoda.gif
114KB, 480x270px
>>64544372
Around the survivors, a perimeter create
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.