[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black dicks in white mouths. Now that I have your attention,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: cuck.jpg (209KB, 1979x1263px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
209KB, 1979x1263px
Black dicks in white mouths.

Now that I have your attention, what did you really think of this movie? I thought it was very engaging and entertaining, but I don't know if it really added up to much and the violence was gratuitous even by Tarantino's standards. I liked that it felt more intimate and theatrical, which made the decision to film it in 70mm all the more confusing.
>>
>>64540682
>intimate and theatrical
That's a good description. I thought it felt like it could have been a stage play, since it mostly takes place on one set and is driven by dialogue.
>>
>>64540734
QT said himself in the director roundtable for hollywood reporter he wants to do it as a theater with different actors

mite be cool
>>
File: wakarimasenlol.jpg (86KB, 967x546px) Image search: [Google]
wakarimasenlol.jpg
86KB, 967x546px
>everyone always complains/mentions the violence as being too gratuitous

Maybe it's because I'm American, but I really didn't see anything gross or over-the-top about it.
>>
File: trump wall.jpg (210KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
trump wall.jpg
210KB, 757x960px
>>64540924
I dunno, maybe I'm just getting more sensitive to this stuff as I get older, but the Mexican getting his face blown off seemed a bit much.
>>
>>64540924

I'm with you broski, but maybe it's because we play FPS games. Do you play violent games too?

>>64540982
Do you play violent video games? The Mexican's head explosion was just like Unreal Tournament.
>>
>>64540682

Sukiyaki Western Django was not shot in 70mm and had no "black dicks in white mouths."
>>
>>64540982
yeah but unless he did that Warren wouldn't have been able to make that joke.
>>
I rate it an 8/10, 9/10 if he didnt include that stupid narration
>>
>>64540682
kinda underwhelming plot, unsatisfying ending, almost completely unlikable characters, visuals were not really that special, the violence was typical Tarantino so that was nice.
Really all around just an unremarkable movie, nothing special as far as westerns go, and looks really weak compared to Django. Its not Tarantinos best film, or his best western. It isnt even the best western with Kurt Russel of 2015

Official 2015 western ranking

The Revenant (fuck you people saying shit like meme cinematography. you are the reason there are 4 transformers movies) > Bone Tomahawk > Hateful Eight
>>
File: 1452023786226.png (694KB, 1062x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1452023786226.png
694KB, 1062x1044px
>>64541075
I'm a big fan of the violent video games.

I was definitely sad when Demián Bichir died. I thought he was great in Machete Kills, and absolutely love his voice/accent. Oh well, I hope he continues to get work with Tarantula and Rodriguez since he's great.
>>
>>64540682
Disappointing writing but pretty great otherwise
I heard the term "Minnie's haberdashery" out of context on Conan tonight and immediately flashed back into the mood of the movie
>>
File: mannix.jpg (30KB, 523x446px) Image search: [Google]
mannix.jpg
30KB, 523x446px
>>64541164
>unlikeable characters
>>
>>64541164
if you think of the characters as 4chan posters, and assuming you enjoy the time you spend on 4chan, the characters are hilarious and awesome.

Obviously they are Hateful people, not very nice and generally mean spirited.
>>
>>64540682
> the violence was gratuitous even by Tarantino's standards.
I don't think it was particularly bad by his standard but the music that played during the hanging scene was particularly jarring and made it feel like it was worse than it really was.
>>
>>64541164

The Revenant was fucking terrible. Hateful Eight was slightly less terrible, if only for Goggins performance. I'm looking forward to Bone Tomahawk but haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet.
>>
>>64541304
>made it feel like it was worse than it really was

So it was an effective score for properly portraying somebody being slowly choked to death by her own weight, then?
>>
>>64540682
Out here, in glorious ex-Soviet country, we have the expression "stupid american movie". Many Hollywood movies arent called that, but this one fits right in. Its how I feel about it. A stupid american movie.

t. Ivan
>>
>>64541373
I'm not sure it was. I think it was more trying to be wacky and fun in it's darkness but it came off (to me at least) too strong. That said if he was going for that then it was a very good piece of music.
>>
Why didn't they just ambush Kurt Russell as soon as he walked in. Walton Goggins was the best part
>>
>>64541162
I agree that the narration was random and maybe even lazy
>>
>>64541480
Gotta throw Waltz in there somehow I guess. I have a feeling the role of the Hangman (Tim Roth's version, not Kurt) was originally written for Waltz but he had prior commitments.
>>
>>64541480
I didn't mind it, but I can't help but wonder how much more surprising and/or shocking Kurt Russel and poor O.B. coughing up blood would have been without the narration.
>>
>>64541589

I think it would have been way better. Or if you aren't going to take out the narration do it after it happens.
>>
>>64541443

my theory is that they heard him outside that he had "his best men on it" with the horses or something like that, so I think they didn't want to risk it initially
>>
>>64541480
I thought it was fun. I also imagined that it assumed you actually took a 15 minute intermission in-between chapters.
>>
>>64541589
Yeah, I giggled at the silliness of the narration.

Also giggled at the silliness of Sam Jackson's slow-mo "you aren't seriously considering that deal are you" or whatever he says.
>>
Goggins and Jason Leigh saved the movie for me. Like Tarantino it's fun to watch, but unlike a lot of his other movies it ends up being unsatisfying due to its unoriginality.

Also I really felt zero emotional connection to anyone other than Zoe Bell and Tarantino gave her a cold-blooded death just as a fuck you to us. The jerk.
>>
>>64541721
I think it was
>you aint really gonna make a deal with that diabolical bitch are you?
>>
>>64541721
You talking about the DIIIIABOLICAAAL BIIIIIITCH part?

I agree it would have been much better in normal motion rather than in slow-mo.
>>
>>64541751
>>64541761

Yeah, that was it. Sounded silly as fuck to me, wasn't sure if that was intentional or accidental humor I was experiencing.
>>
>>64541801
I'm pretty sure it was intentional.
>>
>>64541801
I genuinely think Quentin just gets bored sometimes and fucks with bits of his films for no real reason.

It'd explain a ton of little moments
>>
>>64541722
>us

Nigger when you're speaking for yourself, don't involve others
>>
>>64541293
Walton Googina is a /pol/ack
>>
>>64540682
Not very good.
>>
Cuckotino somehow managed to make himself and his films for the pseudo-intellectual pleb crowd

sage because there's a thread about it already
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.