[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: Redd White.jpg (54KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
Redd White.jpg
54KB, 600x576px
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>64538604
>Catholic
>Republican
>GOAT

how can one man make so many people mad?
>>
File: tom-brady1.jpg (34KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
tom-brady1.jpg
34KB, 620x349px
>>64538646
How is he so handsome? I am not even gay but I would suck his dick.
>>
>>64538604
CGI young Arnold Schwarzenegger voiced by Tom himself. Actor that played Sheev as Belichick.
>>
>*
>>
>>64538646
>>Catholic
>>Republican
>>GOAT

don't forget
>personal friend of donald trump
>health nut, diet so healthy tomatoes are considered unhealthy to him
>beautiful
>model, multi-millionaire wife
>>
Who will direct it is the better question
>>
File: Tom-Brady-vs.-Peyton-Manning2.jpg (87KB, 655x420px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Brady-vs.-Peyton-Manning2.jpg
87KB, 655x420px
A decade from now the GOAT 30 for 30 will be made.
>>
>>64538604
which ring is spygate responsible for?
>>
>>64539393
>Brady in the Dark Night Sky
>Manning in the bright lights of the stadium

This is the last time......
>>
>>64538604
he will play himself.
>>
>>64538604
You forgot inelligible reciever gate. The reason this motherfucker will get jumped if he ever shows his face in Baltimore.
>>
>>64539566
lmao harbaugh got clowned by some unorthdox formations that Tennessee ran 2 weeks before

>waah m-muh formations
>>
>>64538604
My question is who will play Alex Smith and Andy Reid during the inevitable "Monday Night Massacre" when the Pats get dismantled and many claimed Bradys career was over right before they got their shit together and made a Championship run
>>
>>64538604
People who complain about him obviously know nothing about sports
If you're a diehard fan of another team, you're just obligated to hate him. They anyone else is just a SJW that never played sports
It's usually women that complain
>>
>>64539434
This postseason will realistically be the last time for Brady vs Manning and I am not ready to see the NFL without two of the GOATS. It will literally be an end of the Era. The Brady vs Manning rivalry has been defining the NFL for the past 15 years. They have combined for 9 super bowl apperances, 5 wins, 7 mvps and have put up the greatest stats and have had some of the greatest comebacks in the history of the NFL. One was the first pick and the golden child while the other was the 199th pick. It will be the greatest NFL 30 for 30.
>>
>>64539728
>the greatest NFL 30 for 30
Puke

Brady historically dominated Manning. There is nothing to document. Peyton was a stat padding regular season babby who always choked in big spots while Brady is one of the most clutch athletes to ever live in any sport. It's not really a contest.
>>
File: nfl_au_newton-wilson_mb_576.jpg (73KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
nfl_au_newton-wilson_mb_576.jpg
73KB, 576x324px
>>64539728
>Brady vs Manning
old and busted.

pic related is the new hotness, gramps.
>>
>>64539728
If the pats can even get out of the divisional round. They played like shit the past month.
>>
John Cena or Channing Tatum
>>
>>64539723
Tom brady is a whiner. Pats fan or not you have to admit.
>>
>>64539784
It's about their legacy and their relationship, it's not just about the match up. Both are often considered by many to be top 5 qbs. Yes, I know Brady dominated the individual match up at 11-5 (i'm a pats fan) but they are both 2-2 in the playoffs. Their story and how they got to where they are now days would make for a good documentary.

>>64539807
I hope they develop into some thing similar to Brady vs Manning but I doubt it would ever surpass it.

>>64539822
True, I think the Chiefs are honestly the best team in the AFC at the moment.
>>
>>64539927
I'm not a patriots fan, complaining about an equipment infraction is the equivalent of going
>yayy touchdown
When watching baseball
Equipment infractions are only a little worse that personal fouls, the ref throws the flag and that's the end of it
>he was doing it the whole season
So the fuck what, the refs miss calls every play of every game. That's all he did, commit a foul, it's the refs fault for not catching it
>>
File: 1449874310950.png (389KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1449874310950.png
389KB, 800x536px
>>64540027
>chiefs
Ayyyyy we snapping that drought this year familia
>>
>>64539784
Brady historically game managed the Patriots to a dynasty
>>
>>64539784
>Calls Peyton a regular season stat babby
>Cites Brady's head to head regular season record against Manning

I don't have a side in this argument but come the fuck on.
>>
>>64540286
All I'm saying is that Brady has the prestige and the hardware while all Manning has are meaningless records that will eventually be broken probably by better QBs
>>
>>64538604
this is a first my bra dy filter is actually being used on /tv/
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.