[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warcraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: arabia.jpg (349KB, 1589x795px) Image search: [Google]
arabia.jpg
349KB, 1589x795px
>Literally refugee crisis
>Orcs want to invade dope ass white land
>Orcs are Arabs
>PC White people let them in

Let's see what happens
>>
>>64536393

>they should all be destroyed
>you would side with the humans and betray your race?

Fuck, why greenlight a trailer that makes the movie seem as generic as fucking possible? These themes have been in literally thousands of flicks.
>>
Europe is waking up to the refugee shit I think and hope.

Also, the plot was written before the crisis so you're completely incorrect.
>>
>>64536479
orcs were the first refugees I guess
>>
File: 13908251.jpg (115KB, 730x574px) Image search: [Google]
13908251.jpg
115KB, 730x574px
>>64536479
>Europe is waking up to the refugee shit
>>
>>64536512
Arabs are appropriating orc culture
>>
>>64536548
>mfw my girlfriend get's sexually assaulted by a crowd of orcs at the train station
>>
>>64536685
>FRESH MEAT
>>
>>64536393
Is there even any hype for this movie at all? No one cares about it and it looks goofy as h*ll.
>>
>>64536393
how will Chris Metzen f this movie?
>>
>>64536548
Nah - orcs have managed to invent simple machines like rock-powered elevators and vaguely circle-shaped wheels.

Arabs still have a LONG way to go before they're on orc-level.
>>
>>64536809
Die racist scum
>>
File: Muhmigrants.jpg (699KB, 817x1087px) Image search: [Google]
Muhmigrants.jpg
699KB, 817x1087px
>>64536726
>>
>>64536479
>Syrian's stole their idea from WoW

Fucking uncreative hacks I swear
>>
>>64536479
>Europe is waking up to the refugee shit I think and hope.

france disproved that

their only hope is if fuhrer trump gets elected
>>
>>64536479
>implying
We need more north African refugees here desu
>>
Arabs are pretty much real life orcs
>>
>>64536434

Cause it's Warcraft and it's generic as fuck at it's core. They just think it'll sell tickets and make them a shit ton of cash... like Avatar.
>>
File: Skeleton King1.png (9KB, 68x84px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton King1.png
9KB, 68x84px
Will there be any undead in the first film?

There was several necromancers in the first WarCraft game.

Thoughts?
>>
I BELIEVE
>>
>>64536809
Are you retarded? The arabs were like the chinese back in the day, advancing civilization while most yuropoors were praying to trees and being savages. It's only relatively recently that the fundamentalists took over and brought back the old shit that got superseded by western civilization. Blame the religious fags, not the people.

They did math, theology, trading, had a complex culture/architecture, etc. Next thing you'll say is the chinks didn't do anything worthwhile a thousand years ago. You sound like a mormon, with white jesus n shit.

I don't even like the mudslimes, I just hate historical ignorance.
>>
>>64539805
WE WUZ MATHZ N SHIEET
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.