[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to see a certified film >enjoy your MOVIE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 78722550.jpg (132KB, 493x346px) Image search: [Google]
78722550.jpg
132KB, 493x346px
>going to see a certified film

>enjoy your MOVIE sir!

what do you do?
>>
File: flickorfilm.png (153KB, 1254x1138px) Image search: [Google]
flickorfilm.png
153KB, 1254x1138px
>>64535681
Politely correct him and hand him a pre-printed sheet of this
>>
>>64535704
>Sixteen Candles
>not kino
>>
> y-you too
>>
File: bPIF2Cc.gif (2MB, 561x694px) Image search: [Google]
bPIF2Cc.gif
2MB, 561x694px
>>64535704
>pre-printed sheet

high autism
>>
>>64535681
>implying i'm going to eat buttery popcorn after i just finished getting my nails done at the cinema salon

you're a fucking idiot
>>
>Can I please have milk duds and popcorn and mix the milk duds in with the popcorn my good lad
>>
>colored "person" fails to address me as master

immediately order this buffoon to be fired.
>>
you forgot the falcon chow
>>
>>64535882

>Milk Duds are a caramel candy, historically enrobed with milk chocolate and currently enrobed with a confectionery coating made from cocoa and vegetable oil.
>>
I work at a movie theater and I have seen some of the weirdest shit.

>one guy ordered a bucket of popcorn with extra butter and literally requested some mustard packets
>one little shit ordered a small soda with every soda we have mixed together
>some lady stuffed moon pie bites in her bra
>huge black family ordered around $150 of snacks including pizzas, chicken nuggets, nachos, corn dogs, popcorn, soda, and candy

Also found some condoms, sushi, and vodka once while ushering.
>>
>>64535681
>y-you to
then go on /tv/ later that night and complain
>>
>>64536333
Working at a movie theater seems comfy
>>
Challenge him to a 1 on 1 knife fight. It's the rulez.
>>
>>64535681
You're ordering a trough of popcorn. It's an easy assumption that you're a fucking plebian
>>
>>64536775
>not buying an XL bucket to throw around during the kino
>>
>>64536333
i take vodka to the cinema
>>
Suck his willy
>>
what the fuck is a certified film
>>
>>64535681
"Excuse me sir. Can you pleaes tell me where the whites only shower rooms are located."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.