[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did JJ mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What did JJ mean by this?
>>
>>64534265
No no, thats a fan made picture. The director didn't actually intend to indicate he was a space-kkk member. Pictures like these are fan made and are great for sharing with friends and family through social media such as Facebook(tm)!
>>
>>64534265
I always thought he was giving his equivalent of the "finger."
>>
>>64534332
same
>>
>>64534332
>>64534400
that's because you're autistic
>>
so random
>>
>>64534332
because the middle finger naturally follows when someone gives you a thumbs up, right?
>>
>>64534332

If he gave him the finger he wouldn't have gone along with what Finn was asking him to do.

Contextually, it's obviously a thumbs up.
>>
>>64534500
>the middle finger naturally follows when someone gives you a thumbs up, right?

That actually happens when I give people a thumbs up a lot.
>>
>>64534500
>Finn is wearing BB's (presumed) dead Master's jacket begging him to go along with a lie
Why couldn't BB be a sarcastic? astro droids 30 years ago were considered sarcastic little cunts. His sarcasm motivator technology obviously progressed to include gestures
>>
>>64534265
the fire rises
>>
>>64534549
I guess the thought is that BB-8 was being pressure and backed into a corner in order to help Finn. He wants to reach the base, but not in the way of helping a person he doesn't fully trust. So, even though BB-8 goes along with the plan, he's not too enthusiastic about it. Hence the flame, which represents his anger and attitude of having to follow Finn's plan.
>>
>>64534765
When they reunite with Poe, BB8 almost runs over Finn to get back to Poe.

So it seems unlikely BB likes Finn
>>
>>64534549
he gave him the finger dude. you obviously cant into context. finn just told bb8 he was lying about everything, bb8 has to grudgingly go along because its bb8's one shot at getting back to the resistance and fulfilling the mission. hes flipping him off because hes like "i fucking hate you but this is my last shot".
>>
>>64534500

in context, finn just revealed he lied and asked BB8 to lie for him.
>>
I assumed it was the middle finger too, because that seemed like the appropriate reaction, but the thumbs up is there to add some ambiguity and it could have a dual meaning.
>>
>>64534612
That's probably because you live in one of the countries where a thumbs up means "I'm going to put this in your ass"
>>
>>64534265
It's the finger
>>
>>64534265
i cant wait for the clickbait article about this in 5 years

10 THINGS FROM STAR WARS TFA THAT WILL RUIN YOUR CHILDHOOD

NUMBER ONE
BB8 GIVES FINN THE FINGER INSTEAD OF A THUMBS UP
>>
File: 1451875239211.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451875239211.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>64534265
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.