[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in the martian the fucking CHINESE SPACE AGENCY helps the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: fuck u hollywood.jpg (266KB, 1008x1494px) Image search: [Google]
fuck u hollywood.jpg
266KB, 1008x1494px
>in the martian the fucking CHINESE SPACE AGENCY helps the cosmonaut on Mars instead of the Russian one

lol, even NASA uses Russian rockets
how anti-Russia can you get Hollywood?
>>
>>64531580
Without the Russian space agency, there would be no Chinese space agency, pham.
>>
>>64531996
yes and neither would NASA be able to launch missiles

Russia first man into space first dog into space first woman into space, masters of space, NASA only shit and steal technology without crediting them, should be Russian flag on all NASA rockets
>>
>>64532045
NASA doesn't launch missiles, you donut.
>>
>>64532045
calm down ivan
it's the future
there is no russia in the future
there's barely a russia now with how your economy is going
>>
>>64532075
rockets, since space shuttle is usually propelled by superior Russian missile any way
>>
>>64532045
Go home Russia, you're drunk. Again.
>>
Wasn't so much anti-Russia as pro Chinese money
>>
>>64532045
>tfw Russia has never and will never land on the moon, mars or any other planet
feels good
>>
>>64531580
China is a the biggest market for movies right now. If you want money you have to make sure the chinese love our movie.
>>
>>64532266
>>64532225
good points, fucking china only steal russian technology and indirectly money, donald trump 2016 to fuck china
>>
>>64532266

Chinawood when?
>>
>>64532045
Wow, the German scientists that Russia stole were as good as the German scientists the amerifats stole? What an amazing revelation, thank you for your insightful post.
>>
>>64532379
germany only invent arab dick sucking apparatus, was Russia who taught them how to make proper rockets capable of sending cosmonaut into space and back
>>
>>64532431
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
I still can't believe this children's coloring book of an astronaut movie is getting so much critical acclaim.
>>
File: america yes.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
america yes.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>64532045
>tfw nazis got us to the moon first

suck it faggot
>>
File: china4.jpg (1MB, 1613x1210px) Image search: [Google]
china4.jpg
1MB, 1613x1210px
>>64531580
In order to release a film in China, you need to follow the terms set by the Chinese Film Co-Production Agency.

They will dictate what about the film needs to change; settings, characters, and plot points. Some basic ones:

>China cannot be portrayed negatively
>this includes actors and actresses
>No acknowledgement of Tibet or Taiwan
>Chinese settings must be portrayed as favorable

It's not so much anti-Russia, as it is submitting to Chinnese dick.

t. a film student who studied in China

Chinese films schools are fucking garbage

The facilities are even worse.My Uni had better adr equipment than their biggest studio
>>
>>64534048
So basically there's a new undeclared Hay's Code in Hollywood, except it's done to Appease Chinese government censors instead of Jesus Freaks. Fuck this, I hope the hollywood implosion happens soon.
>>
the secretary was a native speaker but spoke in a very rigid manner and the old guy's mandarin was just cringeworthy
>>
It was China in the book as well, so it's not like they changed anything. Basically it's set in the future and the Chinese space agency are the only other ones likely to have heavy lift capabilities by then.

Russia have been good at sending Soyuz up to low earth orbit but that's not going to get people to Mars.
>>
>>64531580

I think Russia's Space Program in the film is non-existent or they don't have any Mars exploration program in the works.
>>
>>64532772

is that smeagol? and from Man in High Tower?
>>
>>64534048

>No acknowledgement of Tibet or Taiwan

Everest is in Tibet, isn't? Can it be show or would be knowledging Tibet?
>>
>>64531580
>cosmonaut
>A Russian Astronaut

1) Watney wasn't Russian.
2) It was the Chinese in the book.

Its the Chinese because it fits with the story of humanity coming together more,. They pointed out how the Chinese could've kept it a secret but chose not to.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.