[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went to see Star Wars again today but in IMAX >Have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: finns.jpg (89KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
finns.jpg
89KB, 970x545px
>Went to see Star Wars again today but in IMAX

>Have to stare at this ugly mug on a huge 70mm screen

Did this not bother anyone else? We used to have 30 threads a day about the guy.
>>
>>64530468
He's not even unattractive.
>>
>>64530468
all the finn racism shit was a distraction to take away from how shit Rey is as a character and how daisy fucking sucks at acting.
>>
File: teAYjec.jpg (41KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
teAYjec.jpg
41KB, 600x461px
including this thread there are 7 star wars threads on the front page alone. Clearly it didn't bother 99% of the board since they're all cucks.
>>
>>64530520

Reys acting was nothing special but I honestly found Finns to be much worse
>character incredibly inconsistent
>yells all the time and leaves his jaw open and nostrils flaring
>quip literally every 30 seconds

I'm convinced disney marketers started the "finns actually alright" meme after the movie came out.
>>
>90% of this board has been about Star Wars since the movie came out
>implying Finn is still worth focusing on compared to the rest of the shitty movie
>>
>>64530468
people probably stopped talking about him because he was a decent character and wasn't that bad of an actor. Everyone now focuses on Rey calling her a Mary Sue to trigger the reddit/tumblr crowd that frequents here.
>>
>>64530520
Droid, please
>>
>>64530592
Isn't that more due to the writing?
It's not his fault that within 2mins of switching sides he has to go full on berserk and destroy his storm brothers and sisters.

A bit of Daisy's scenes she looked a little lost
>>
File: insiduous.jpg (100KB, 417x393px) Image search: [Google]
insiduous.jpg
100KB, 417x393px
>>64530619
>numerous and redundant threads about /tv/'s contrarianism saying that the prequels were actually good
>bane threads deleted on site
this board is reddit, why do I keep coming here?
>>
>>64530468
>we used to have 30 threads a day about the guy

Yes we did. When all the newfags from reddit were desperately trying to prove how edgy they were to the board, at a time when Star Wars hype was causing newfag traffic like never before. It seems some of you cunts are still here for some reason.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.