[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with him on The Dark Knight Rises? https://you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Do you agree with him on The Dark Knight Rises?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
>>
I've never heard Trump say something that I didn't agree with.
>>
>>64528027
Then it's no wonder you're stuck on 4chan instead of doing something with your life.
>>
It's great because it's great because it's great. What a fuck.
>>
>>64528062
he literally panders to the 4chan crowd
>>
File: thedarkknight12.jpg (2MB, 2400x2166px) Image search: [Google]
thedarkknight12.jpg
2MB, 2400x2166px
Do you think he knew?
>>
>>64528116
This is literally what the man says for everything. If he's against someone or something it's bad because it's stupid.
>>
>>64528062
Tell me a single thing Trump has said wrong then, reddit cuck.
>>
>>64528062
A stunning rejoinder, especially from someone on 4chan.
>>
>>64528062
Oh boy, it's another reddit retard who thinks trump is the worst person on the whole planet and that if he ever became president he would destroy the whole country.

I'm going to whisper you a secret, but promise you won't tell anyone, okay?
the president actually has little power and any major change they want to make has to go through over 100 different people and has to have many people sign it, very little changes no matter who the president is
>>
>>64527992
>do you agree with donald trump on-

yes

>>64528062
could you be anymore of a pathetic fucking faggot
>>
>>64528721
Yeah, it's not like the president is the Commander-in-Chief of the world's most powerful military or anything.

Fucking knobhead.
>>
>>64529156
Sounds like somebody needs to watch Executive Action.
>>
>>64528578
>ban the internet
>ban islam until we figure out what islam is (I hate islam but this is indicative of low-IQ reasoning)
>his blatant lies and fakeness
>BUT HES POLITICALLY INCORRECT SO BASED ^^
He just has a low IQ and it's cringe-inducing to watch
>>
File: 1446239111965.jpg (268KB, 736x721px) Image search: [Google]
1446239111965.jpg
268KB, 736x721px
>>64527992
Well he's a huge guy so clearly he likes TDKR.

However, he already showed his patrician leanings in his review and analysis of his favorite film, Citizen Kane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.