[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people in TV shows always dress like it's winter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Michael.jpg (46KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
46KB, 412x351px
Unless it's an episode where they're going to the beach, wardrobes on TV shows never reflect any season but fall/winter. On the Office, like 90% of the time people wore coats to work every day. On Seinfeld, George wore like a full LL Bean winter outfit for entire seasons at a time.

Just seems like on every show, characters wear like four layers of clothes. I think Two and a Half Men is the only show I've ever seen that showed a character who wore shorts. Is it just because wearing a jacket makes a character more interesting? Wardrobe departments trying to justify their existence?
>>
>>64526894
The office took place in Scranton, Pennsylvania which IIRC is pretty cold year round

2 and a half men is in California which is warmer

Sienfeld is in NYC which I thin is cold
>>
Google because a lot of people question this. Don't make a thread every time you have a dumb question.
Because the AC is running on high otherwise the studio light causes people to sweat.
>>
>>64527049
Fuck you asshole. Excess layers of clothes don't cause sweat?
>>
>>64527086
No because its literally freezing in there. Google next time.
>>
NYC is usually cold
>>
>>64526894
Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot. Scranton and NY are cold as fuck usually, and California is warm. Normal human beings wear clothes to reflect the weather.

Jesus leave your fucking house every once in a while you autist.
>>
>>64526980
None of those places are cold year around.
>>
>>64527163
plenty of shows are set in Cali with people wearing hoodies over layers of clothes
>>
>>64527211
califonia encompasses a wide range of climates
>>
The only show that this really applies to is the big Bang Theory. Those guys are supposed to live in Pasadena (LA) and they all wear like 5 fucking layers of clothing
>>
>>64527163
You ever been in Manhattan in August, genius?
>>
>americucks
>living in a country with no seasons
Sounds awful tbaqh
>>
>>64527163
Scranton and NY are not cold year-round. From March until September you can wear short sleeves or a light coat no problem. From June to August you'd almost never wear a coat unless it were raining. We have seasons here. It can get cold as fuck in the winter but our summers are pretty warm, typically ranging from 75-90 for a solid 3 months, and 60-80 in the 2 months before and after that.
>>
they air in autumn/winter
>>
>>64527292
Curb and Psych also do it
>>
>>64527257
NY can be 90 degrees during the summer
>>
>>64526894
Drink bleach, you autistic faggot.
>>
File: 1451696691909.png (84KB, 360x345px) Image search: [Google]
1451696691909.png
84KB, 360x345px
Still pissed The Office wasn't filmed on location in Scranton.
>>
>>64527353
The whole east coast can range from 0-100 degrees over the course of the year m8
>>
>>64526894
The Office was pretty good about their seasonal cloths. most seasons have a Christmas episode and they show snow outside, so they should be dressed for winter. and in the summer seasons they had them doing stuff outside like going to the beach or running.
>>
File: 1343620472301.jpg (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1343620472301.jpg
10KB, 256x192px
>>64527353
you are very not smart if you think this is accurate
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.