[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this shot strike a chord with anyone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: 45234321243.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
45234321243.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
Did this shot strike a chord with anyone else?
>>
>>64526547
please don't tell anyone how I live.
>>
>>64526547

Nah, even on the dole alone, most of us can live better than that. The lonliness however...yeah, maybe a little.
>>
If I ever move out that would probably be my life
>>
>>64526547
Lenny has the same fucking job that Homer has, who even with all his financial irresponsibility manages to raise an entire family by himself with a nice house and two cars, what the fuck does Lenny do with his money?
>>
>>64526671
lenny has a different job; he is a nuclear engineer while homer is a safety inspector.
>>
>>64526547

A little bit. I do fear though that that is how I will end up.
>>
>>64526695
So it sounds like he should have even MORE money considering he doesn't even have a family to raise
>>
>>64526671
Simpsons are probably like 1millions of dollars in dept, while Lenny lives debt free
>>
>>64526671

Homer literally gets paid to do nothing at work.
>>
>>64526547
Nope, but I can't laugh at Moe's suicide jokes anymore, they disturb me and make me so sorry for the guy.

The one in the episode were he becomes Maggie's babysitter being the worst ofender.
>>
I thought he lived in an apartment where he shares a wall with a tennis court or something
>>
"Remember that new year's eve at Lenny's? He didn't even have a clock."
>>
>>64526671
heroin
>>
NOT LENNY
>>
>>64528200
even buying a gram every two days he should still have plenty of money
>>
>>64526671
moes tavern and lingerie for carl
>>
>>64528343

Deepest Lore
>>
>>64526996
this t.b.h.

I prefered Moe when he was just... well, Moe, the angry guy in the tavern an that's it. Same for Barney to be honest.
>>
>>64528391
until you start shooting 3.5 grams a day
>>
>>64526671
>>64526786
I'm the same fucking way, I have tons of money but I live like shit because I'm lazy and I waste away my free time on 4chan.

And it'll happen to you. (if you ever get money)
>>
>>64528399
kek
>>
>>64528686

same here, earning $140K, yearly but I live poorly as well. I like seeing lots of zeroes in my bank account and seeing my money grow through investments.

sometimes especially during holidays, I feel empty when I see facebook friends having fun spending time with their wife and kids

oh well at least I have money ;_;
>>
>>64528686
>>64528872
what do you faggots do for a living?
>>
>>64528982

I'm in IT Network Security. If people literally saw my hovel they'd be shocked. I think my only extravagance is going to the gym, internet bill and steam
>>
>>64528982
I would also like to know
>>
>>64526997
You're thinking of Grimes I think. He lived in between two bowling alleys. He had a similar job and was poor as well so I guess Burns doesn't pay them shit.
>>
>>64528686
>>64528872
would either of you like to take me out to dinner
>>
>>64528982
i'm a chemical engineer with a serious photography addiction

lenses are like fucking crack to me and all my spending money goes into them
>>
>>64529355

I barely eat out mate but I can cook for you. Last time I had a guest was a long time ago and it felt awkward since I didn't know how to act in front of a guest. mostly dead silence though
>>
>>64528872
The worst part is I have fantasies of having fine fashion, furniture, a really stunning looking apartment full of antiques like you always see in the movies, but I just have no idea how to go about acquiring all that stuff.
>can't buy nice clothes cause feel out of place and constantly judged walking into fancy stores
>have no idea where people get fancy furnishings that isn't bed bath & beyond or some shit
>just have no idea how rich people get all their great classy stuff
being new rich sucks. the best thing I ever bought was a car and I hate driving it because each time I take it out it just accumulates more dust and dirt and scratches and I imagine all the internal parts just getting more wear and tear.. everything is decay.. life is awful
>>
>>64529355
did you see what they said? they'd probably chain you to a bed and avery you.
>>
>>64529335
Yes, Grimey lived between two bowling alleys. But Lenny also lives in a building with one wall being a squash/tennis court or something.
>>
>>64529489

I had this fantasy as well back then and what I did was I bought an expensive lazy boy. couldn't get over it how much i spent on the thing and was so close to returning it. after that I was content into looking at the fine furniture pictures at the internet. when I get the urge to buy one of them I just say to myself it would look so out of place in my house anyway.

my clothes are all boring, mostly business clothes a couple of jeans and t shirts and a few shoes here and there. most new clothes that I get are gifts from my parents and sisters, rarely buy clothes and if I do, its just maybe 2 or 3 shirts. I do have this obsession of always having white handkerchief so I have lots of them
>>
>>64526996
>>64526997
>>64528078
>>64528343
>>64528399
>>64529714

dumb neo-simpsons posters
>>
>>64529177
How many steam games you got, I'm a poorfag and I have 200, it's hardly difficult to amass steam games when you can five for a euro on humble bundle.
>>
>>64529764
Fuck off, I hate new-Simpsons as much as the next guy but I do remember seeing that episode years ago.
>>
>>64529723

Holy shit are you me?
>>
>>64529963

desu I think I have less than 10 since I just started using it. mostly pirated stuff and played on emulator anyway.
>>
>>64529764
this

fuck neo simpsons. Simpsons ended on season 9, 11 if you want. Not later
>>
>>64529489
Holy shit your life reminds me of the zoo story, or another play. Even the car thing is like a metaphor for your life. Reminds me of me. Have u always felt empty? When was the last time u remember not feeling this?
>>
File: Lenny.jpg (35KB, 453x328px) Image search: [Google]
Lenny.jpg
35KB, 453x328px
>>
>>64529335
Didn't Frank Grimes only get to work at the plant for like a week though
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.