[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If The Wire came out today /tv/ would call it SJW propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 23

File: the-wire.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
the-wire.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
If The Wire came out today /tv/ would call it SJW propaganda
>>
If Birth of a Nation came out today /tv/ would call it SJW propaganda
>>
why
>>
>>64526454
because niggers are the good guys in it
>>
>>64526454
humanising niggers
>>
>>64526504

but true SJWs don't like humanising niggers
>>
File: Baltimore-riots-2015-images1.jpg (201KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore-riots-2015-images1.jpg
201KB, 670x446px
What's frightening is how accurate it depicted Baltimore to be.
>>
If Star Wars VII came out today /tv/ would call it SJW propaganda
>>
It gets called SJW here daily because that's what it was.
>da white institutions perpetuating suffering
>DEY DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>64526497

Not really
>>
>baby momma
>baby daddy
>>
>>64526539
Look at those poor victims of white cruelty.
>>
>>64526556

If that's the message you took from this show, you're a pretty big idiot, desu.
>>
Why did the Wire have low ratings when it aired and why didn't it get any major awards?
>>
>>64526672
Because it is shit and inferior to The Sopranos
>>
>>64526672

it doesn't really have mass appeal because of its subject matter and cast.
>>
>>64526638
Well that's what Simon believes so you're the idiot.
>If I were a person of color in Florida, I would pick up a brick and start walking toward that courthouse in Sanford.
>>
>>64526782
If he was a brick-throwing person of color in Florida he'd be dead by now.
We all pack heat down here.
Just like your mom.
>>
>>64526781
>>64526772
But it seems like SJW's would love this show. Didn't they notice it when it aired?
Imagine if it aired today, the attention it would get would be huge.
>>
>>64526934
Internet leftist AV club reddit types always loved it, but the cucks had less of an influence 10 years ago.
>>
>>64526934

Show Me A Hero dealt with a lot of the same stuff and it aired last year and got very little mainstream attention
>>
>>64526454

Biracial lesbianism.
>>
>>64526638
that's literally the focal point of the show

>blacks aren't responsible for anything they do
>it's TEH INSTITUSHOONS

WHITEY DID ALL THIS BY DARK MAGIX
>>
>>64526539

They actually used real gang members in the cast.
>>
>>64527067

Could you faggots please keep this shit on /pol/.
>>
The Wire aged terribly and you know it
>>
File: feel.gif (5KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
5KB, 569x510px
>tfw you think back to 6 years ago when /tv/ was still largely undifferentiated from reddit and people were widely praising leftist shit like Community and The Wire with zero opposition.

We've come a long way.
>>
No they wouldnt because the characters are actually fucking real
>>
If you want to know why his board is a complete shit hole just look at the responses in this thread to what is undeniably one of the top three television shows in history. There's the leaky /pol/ triggers for one but more importantly the fact that most have never seen it, never will see it and let their personal politics completely blind them to objective quality if they have.

Tell me more about how /pol/ hasn't killed this board, thanks mods.
>>
>>64527067
If you're retarded maybe. Looks like the show went over your head though.
>>
>>64527258

If we didn't have /pol/ those retards would just have more time to shit on /tv/ even more than they already do.
>>
>>64527296
please, do offer me your special insight into the show's basic tenets
what exactly is the show about if not perpetuating a specific ideology, about how the only reason blacks are in the situation they are is because whitey's institutions are holding the man down?
>>
>>64527258
>undeniably one of the top three television shows in history.
Nice try. Reddit sensibility pleb. Your propaganda show is nothing compared to the sopranos or deadwood.
>Tell me more about how /pol/ hasn't killed this board, thanks mods.
/pol/ saved this board from cuckolds like you. I remember the dark days when people here were worshipping Omar Littles BBC and it makes me fucking sick. Thankfully most of the leftists ran away from here or had their eyes opened by /pol/, save from a extreme cucks like you.

The Wire was my favorite show when I was 13 but now I'd kill any adult on the planet who liked it without a moments hesitation. Fraudulent propaganda.
>>
>>64527228
>We've come a long way.

yeah, now it's the Star Wars prequels, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, capeshit and Nolantino receiving wide praise daily - a long way indeed, the conservative dream
>>
File: 18kwz0ogj06erjpg.jpg (73KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
18kwz0ogj06erjpg.jpg
73KB, 400x533px
>>64527067
>It gets called SJW here daily because that's what it was.
>>da white institutions perpetuating suffering
>>DEY DINDU NUFFIN
and you don't realize the black institutions are equally culpable?

they provide plenty of agency to the bangers and they don't always use it for good deeds
>>
that's because social justice propaganda is exactly what it is

legalizing drugs would be justice
>>
Dat snoop is actually a girl reveal during the car scene where she dies blew my mind
>>
File: clay davis.jpg (61KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
clay davis.jpg
61KB, 600x400px
Look at how white the institutions were in The Wire
>>
>>64527392

This post is the direct result of being a small dicked suburban white teenager on 4chan.
>>
>>64527067
I'm a nigger hating /pol/tard through and through, but that was never the impression that I got.

If you actually watched the show, esp season 2, you'd see that it's much more:

>the working class gets screwed out of their livlihoods by greedy businessmen and politicians who couldn't give a fuck about their constituencies.

>when the working class has no jobs and no hope, they turn into a bunch of drug-slinging dindu nuffins and addicts who shit out kids willy nilly into the shredder that is post-industrial america

It's a little SJW-y, but it's much a more subversively anti-establishment (and antisemetic, remember the slimy kike defense lawyer who turns violent gangbangers back on the streets for a living so he can go home and get fat eating brisket in his safe suburb) show than today's cucks would ever be able to make, much less praise, today.
>>
>>64527186

It really didnt at all
>>
>>64527416
>now it's the Star Wars prequels, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, capeshit and Nolantino receiving wide praise daily
Everyone KNOWS that none of the people talking about this shit are real /tv/ though. These are the pleb board crossposters. Actual 12+ hours a day every day authentic /tv/ knows that they'd never get away with posting leftist shit now, which wasn't true in 2010. I'd say that the crossposter threat is FAR larger now than it was then, but the authentic core of the board has healed and is less reddit than ever now.

Ask anybody from /tv/ here their top 5 shows 5 years ago and they would have posted reddit level shit like the wire and breaking bad without a second thought. Ask authentic /tv/ that now and they would be smart enough not to enjoy any current /tv/ shows and would see them for the shilled trash they are.

Old /tv/ would have loved Fargo and True Detective. Modern /tv/ (at least the core of the board) are smart enough to know they're trash.

If you asked me my top 10 movies in 2010 I'd have probably named a bunch of trash highly rated on rotten tomatoes like Inception and the social network. If you ask me my top 10 of 2015 I'd give you nothing because I have moved beyond watching the latest shilled agenda filled flicks. /tv/ is more political than ever.
>>
>>64527531

If it took you that long to figure it out even after all the times people said "ayy gurl" you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>64527470
>>64527535
Exactly, it shows both corruption with the black gangers, and the city government, who by the way is run by a corrupt black guy.
You guys are just as bad as the SJW you claim, getting triggered by the color.
>>
>>64527535
SJW's would call that internalised racism. Remember, it's ALWAYS the whitey's invisible institutional power and global racism that's behind the shadows
>>
>>64527658
Whites did nothing wrong. I don't care if they throw in some part about there being some bad blacks to make the thing seem artificially balanced. The very fact that they show that blacks can be capable of good is enough to make it propaganda,.
>>
>>64526452
I lol'd
>>
>>64527378
Because literally all the important public figures in the show are black? Did you even watch it you fucking dirt farmer
>>
>>64527571
>remember the slimy kike defense lawyer who turns violent gangbangers back on the streets for a living so he can go home and get fat eating brisket in his safe suburb

Also the israeli who's behind the importation of drugs through the port
>>
>>64527571
that's literally tied back to the fucking institution
>>
>>64527624
Post your top 5 tv shows.
>>
>>64527707
Jeeze, artificially balanced? The kid gets shot by his friends for actually realizing that drug life is no way to go.
Dee gets killed for not wanting that life, they put a lot of blame on the blacks.
>>
Alf is better
>>
>>64527762
I don't like TV shows any more. There are two shows that I still have respect for and they are The Sopranos and Deadwood.

Before you tell me to watch more television you should know that I have seen every single show you think is "great" to completion and they are actually shit.
>>
>>64527707
When did Tyrone take your girl?
>>
>>64527781
But move up the ladder and the show implicates the white race for the continuation of that very drug life. It's not that he black characters do nothing wrong on a personal level on the show, it's that it lets them off the hook by suggesting their all just victims of the greater white institutions.
>>
>>64527731

david simon is actually developing a project at hbo that is critical of Israeli occupation policy

he will most likely be assassinated before he can get it made
>>
Why is /pol/ here in the first place? All visual entertainment is kike pushed anti-white DIEversity cuck buzzword buzzword propganda buzzword. You're like the retards on Stormfront who spend hours trying to find "correct" television and movies and are rarely successful.

Go read The Turner Diaries or something and fuck off please
>>
>>64526432
at this point the /tv/ autists are just as bad as any tumblr feminists, only in the opposite direction
they're the same kind of people, really
>>
>>64527861
>I don't like TV shows any more
>i have seen every single show you think is "great" to completion

autism confirmed
>>
>>64528057
Yeah, I still liked TV and watched all the "essentials" back when I was new too. Either you will stay infantilized and grow up like I did and then become ideologially opposed to the very idea of entertainment and the well worn "memes" that get called "quality".
>>
>>64527733
But the show went to great lengths to show that the "institution" holding blacks down was just as much other black people as it was any YT's.

>Clay Davis
>that bitchy woman on the council
>Burrell
>Marlo/Avon/etc
>all the brutalizing black cops

You'd never see anything today suggesting that blacks fuck each other as much if not more than the whites ever could dream of doing.
>>
If Alien came out today /tv/ would call it SJW propaganda
>>
>>64528214
I don't think Alien is SJW but AlienS is very SJW. As is terminator 2. People often bring up those movies to defend recent examples of cuckoldry, like "hey if mad max is feminist then so is terminator 2 and aliens" Yeah, no fucking shit. If you like any of those movies you are a disgrace to your penis. The fact that you saw it when you were too young to be politically informed and have a lot of nostalgia for it doesn't make it any less disgusting.
>>
>>64528317
>>64527881
>>64527228
>>64527067
so this is /tv/?
Whoa..
>>
>>64527392
>Nice try. Reddit sensibility pleb. Your propaganda show is nothing compared to the sopranos or deadwood.

He said one of the top three retard. Do the math
>>
File: Internet Soldier.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Internet Soldier.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>64527392
>The Wire was my favorite show when I was 13 but now I'd kill any adult on the planet who liked it without a moments hesitation. Fraudulent propaganda.
>>
>>64528462
No other shows are good enough to be top anything and even out of those other bad shows, The Wire isn't close to smartest retard.
>>
>>64528545

>No other shows are good enough to be top anything

This is a nonsense statement. Well done genius
>>
File: 4603.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
4603.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
/tv/ always have a problem with a festering /pol/ infestation but during the last few days I think we've been looking at something a bit different.

A lot of threads and posts seem to be full /stormfront/ which is quite a few steps beyond even /pol/.
Most /pol/acks will not hate a show ONLY because blacks can be seen in it. But stormfags will.
>>
File: 1357654091093.png (305KB, 404x410px) Image search: [Google]
1357654091093.png
305KB, 404x410px
>>64528545
>>
>>64528580
It's not that the show has black people in it that's the problem, it's that the show depicts them as being capable of decency and empathy. If they were just retarded violent gutter filth and we were supposed to root for them getting busted it would be fine, but this is the show with the chess scene, and no more on that matter needs to be said.
>>
>>64528580
>/tv/ always have a problem with a festering /pol/ infestation
What you view as the "infestation" IS real authentic high level art disciple /tv/. It's you are your leftism and "entertainment" that is the invading force.
>>
>>64527067
The show itself shows us that the individuals themselves are to blame for everything bad that happens.
>>
>>64528580
Good point. A lot of /pol believes what they're defending. But here on /tv/ people just go crazy to bait and get replies so the more raging, insane and memetic the better.
It's not that they are pretending, it's that they don't care. All the business is for the red signs.
>>
Honestly, with /tv/'s standards, Reagan, Bunker, Bundy, Brady, and Blazing Saddles would have all been called SJWs at this point.
>>
>>64527392
https://youtu.be/LrX-I4JO9eo
>>
>>64528703

Where's my leftism? There's more out there than /pol/ and leftism.

All I'm saying is that blacks should be judged by the same standards as everybody else. Amusingly this makes me a racist in the eyes of the left and in the eyes of /pol/... you guessed it, a "cuck".
>>
>>64528703

nah mate i've been on here since 2004 and /pol/ faggots are a new infestation
>>
>>64528168

this.

Clay Davis is a corrupt piece of shit but he's good at working the crowd and plays the race card to get off his corruption charges at the end, Carver isn't a very clean cop, Cutty goes from being a murderous gang-member to opening the boxing gym and trying to do some good (with the black religious leader helping him out) in a way thats handled well, Daniels is generally shown to want to do the right thing but has some unspecified dirt on him from before the show begins which is used against him, McNulty is a piece of shit (driving drunk, treats women like sex toys) yet still has a natural flair for good police work as a detective and beat cop, Levy is a greasy scumbag that actively advises the gang to start killing off loose ends, the dock workers turn to smuggling out of desperation by being forgotten in a drive to a service-based economy, Omar and Bunk's exchange was a brilliant scene ("makes me hard to see how far we done fall, motherfucker")...

It has its flaws, sure, but in terms of ambition in at least trying to show how complicated real life is beyond "it's all whitey's fault/black peoples fault" it surpasses pretty much any other show, at least that I can think of.
>>
>>64528846
There is no such definitive evidence of black inferiority thrown in your face on a daily basis here that if by this point you don't just despise them out of hand then you are a leftist cuck.

Either you're willing to take arms and then destroy this degenerate force that is consuming our very way of life or you sit on the fence and remain complicit in this genocide which is a tacit admission of cuckoldry through inaction. Your generation of white women are being blackbred as we speak whether you like it or not, either you kill as many of them as you can right now or you are as good as prepping the bull yourself.

>There's more out there than /pol/ and leftism.
There's plenty more labels out there but none of the others are relevent. Either you are actively fighting for you race or you are allowing the destruction. /pol/ or cuck. You decide which future you want.
>>
>>64526772
No and yes.
>>
>>64527624
>I'm so glad that I've allowed blind hatred to sap all happiness and joy from my life
I think you need to rethink your life desu senpai
>>
>>64529091

Here we see a perfect example of an anon who has left his home in /pol/and behind and ascended into /stormfront/
>>
File: 1352585214236.jpg (142KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1352585214236.jpg
142KB, 429x410px
>>64529091

>this is what Americans actually believe
>>
>>64529194
Ideological decency is far more important than personal joy.
>>
>>64526497
The SJWs were never painted in a positive light, from hamsterdam, to the academic experiment in the schools, to the lazyness of the press to the sleazy jew lawyer.

/pol/fags are always triggered.
>>
>>64529091
somebody has a victim complex

I'm half Jap half Spaniard, where do I stand on this?
>>
>>64529091
>He actually think he's a in a fucking war

m8, I support border patrol and the deportation of the minorities that do crime, Islam, and can't speak English.

But even I think you're fucking autistic for starting a "Race war" over a tv show because "THOSE BIG MEAN LEFTIST SHOWS AREN'T MAKING DA AYRAN MAN BIG STRONG N SMART ALL dA TIME :(((((("
>>
>>64529332
Low priority threat
>>
>>64529267
Paranoid delusions are just about as far from "decent" as you can get. Contact a therapist before you end up killing yourself because "muh degenerates running the world".
>>
>>64529267
>/tv/
>Ideological decenecy

You realize half of these guys would start a race war and a world war over a children's movie.
>>
>>64529421
>>He actually think he's a in a fucking war
How is this not a war? This is the memetic battleground of the future age. A fight of ideology. Instead of us being in trenches being shot at we are now the victim of destructive memes. You could shoot a missile at a white school and kill a few whities, or you could brainwash the white female into race mixing and believing the white man to be weak and unattractive through weaponized meme use and the next generation of white people isn't born at all and the number of blacks only grows. The internet age has rendered physical wars irrelevent. Why go through the expense of invasion when you can reprogram a nation from the inside on an ideological level?
>>
>>64529579
The race war has long ago started whether you bury your head in the sand to it or not. And the matter of brainwashing in children's movies is a very real threat. You teach a generation of white males that their place is to be subservient to blacks and females and you have very real consequences for the next generation.
>>
File: average voter.jpg (49KB, 490x375px) Image search: [Google]
average voter.jpg
49KB, 490x375px
>>64529091
>>
>>64529580
maybe you're just an unattractive white that's rude. There's lots of attractive whites that get gfs. You're not entitled to shit.
>>
it does display niggers as niggers though
>>
>>64529580

You're the one who has been brainwashed into thinking whites are weak. The rest of the race despises you because you are a colossal faggot.
>>
>>64529637
You're honestly no better than those hoodchimps who think they're part of gang.
>>
>>64529580
Wow dude, you are a fucking dork. I really kind of feel bad for you that you've wrapped your entire identity and worldview around "memetic battlegrounds" on the fucking Chans.

If you visit this website, you're literally 2 clicks away from watching beastiality and scat porn. We're all fucking "degenerates"

Have fun noble e-warrior. I hope you get a medal for that post. My best advice to you good sir, is to go outside and converse with humans once in a while.
>>
>>64529642
I am not socially compatible with other human beings. I have no interest in fostering young of my own outside of frequent sperm donations. I wouldn't want to be near a girl even if I had the option, but I do recognize that everything positive about this world is attributable to whites and so do not want the white world to die.
>>
If Hitler came back his first priority would be to exterminate the fucking /pol/tards. The tumors who need to be surgically removed from an otherwise healthy body.
>>
>>64529721
>We're all fucking "degenerates"
No, I am not a fucking degenerate. You have to get your hands dirty if you exist in the real world but my causes are beauty, truth and justice. You can't fight pornography without being exposed to it, that's just the way it is.
>>
Of course
>>
>>64526497
No one was a "good guy" or a "bad guy" in The Wire. Way to miss the entire point.
>>
>>64529766
>I am not socially compatible with other human beings.

That explains a lot then Mr. Isolationist loner that's still somehow a collectivist at the same time
>>
The Wire created a clever and complex picture of how institutions interact with the individual and with each other BUT it offered little beyond social commentary.

For a show with a message of human good intent getting poisoned by institutions, this show wasn't humanistic at all. NO characters were as layered as that of Sopranos, Mad Men, Deadwood or Six Feet Under, its themes were much less broad or incisively explored as with any of those shows and its style was completely unexperimental; no chance of a Join the Club or Far Away Places.

This show is a wet dream of those interested in sociology, gang culture and surface level politics or journalism but it offers nothing about the human experience. In return, its academic approach doesn't do much for me
>>
>>64526452
kek
>>
>>64529827
I remember being 19 too friend.
>>
Boring show, 7/10 at best

Sopranos is the eternal GOAT show
>>
>>64530217
>>
>>64530133
>but it offers nothing about the human experience.
You ain't kno my man bubbles
>>
>>64526432
nah. they shows niggas mostly as criminals. a realist depiction.
meanwhile The knick, around 1900, way before Malcolm X etcetera, ther is a mary sue black doctor
>>
>>64530318
>Bubbles
Fuck, okay... saying 'nothing of the human experience' was an exaggeration; I forgot about Bubbles, who is brilliant.

There are others I like too, such as Stringer, Bodie, McNulty, Kima, Frank and Carcetti. But none of them hold a candle to Tony, Carmela, Christopher, Pete, Roger, Peggy, Joan, Don, Al Swedgin, Brenda or Nate
>>
>>64527067
Jesus Christ it's always so embarrassing when you faggots try to talk about anything with any artistic merit
>>
>>64527624
epic, simply epic
>>
>>64530570
You were doing fine until you threw the absolute madmen in there
>>
>>64530133
>Join The Club
Patrician spotted
>>
File: max bait.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
max bait.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>64527624
>>
>>64530861
How much of the show have you watched?

Trivialising Mad Men as le soap opera is the same as reducing The Wire to a Russell Brand video on corporations crossed with #BlackLivesMatter
>>
Thius thread is everything wrong with /tv/
Instead of paying attention to the show itself we spend time talking about /pol and anti SJW bullshit.
It truly is saddening, it's all we get these days
>>
>>64530570
Way to call out the 11 greatest tv characters of all time.
>>
>>64531119
Stop paying attention to pol and sjw shit and pay attention to the show
:^)
>>
>>64531119
There are posts in this thread that are actually discussing tv shows, join in.
>>
>>64531202
Hadn't thought of it that way but tbqh family they probably are
>>
>>64531119
The future of the white race is more important than "MUH TV VIEWING EXPERIENCE. MUH PLOTS".
>>
>>64531477
>That's what /pol/'s for
>>64531425
Very few 2bh famalam
>>
>>64530966
I might prefer Mad Men by a hair but that episode (superbly continued in Mayham) is the pinnacle of TV
>>
>>64531512
>2bh famalam
On second thought, don't join in.
>>
>>64531512
So /tv/ is for surface level conversation that completely ignores any of the motivations behind the media that we are viewing? If you want that then fuck off to reddit. All media should be judged politically first and foremost.

I know you want "le who is more le based, le omar or le string" but "Is it cuck?" is the more important question.
>>
>>64531512
>very few
Boo fucking hoo faggot
>>
>>64531512
You can mitigate the problem by offering an opinion in your posts rather than continuing to worsen the sjw/pol obsessions by reacting to it.

What is your favourite show?
>>
>>64531542
agreed on it being the pinnacle. I also enjoyed Mad Men tremendously but I think the timing of me watching The Sopranos at a particular point in my life made it the GOAT for me. It resonated with me in a special way.

I can't wait to rewatch both, I'm purposely staying away from both to become desensitized to them
>>
>>64531542
>>64531658
also
>the ending of Join The Club ever being topped
I don't think I will ever see loneliness and despair captured in a scene this well ever again, and with no words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
>>
>>64528703
Real conservatives aren't fucking race collectivist babies
>>
>>64531702
God that is one of the few episode endings to give me such chills.

Only this one (which is the only other TV argument with Whitecaps-intensity) compares
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lqByh82eO4
>>
>>64531636
>implying i'm not
It's Mad Men btw
>>64531590
>So /tv/ is for surface level conversation that completely ignores any of the motivations behind the media that we are viewing?
Of course not, but nowadays it looks like the only purpose for this board is to dissect every show or movie and criticize it for being too feminist or SJW, which sometimes isn't the case.There should be some kind of balance but just go to the catalog and look at thousands of SW threads
>>
>>64526432
How so? Did you even watch it, idiot?
Oh right, a show about blacks being devoured by the system. What a nasty little piece of white trash we are.
>>
>>64531935
>t looks like the only purpose for this board is to dissect every show or movie and criticize it for being too feminist or SJW,
Which absolutely should be your primary concern unless you're a self hating cuck.
>>
File: Cock Mongler 2.0.webm (221KB, 628x580px) Image search: [Google]
Cock Mongler 2.0.webm
221KB, 628x580px
>taking SJeWs seriously instead of making fun of them ala https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfQIz22J2rk
>>
>>64531983
Back to your home board you enemy of art.
>>
>>64531967
I'm not white and i so far none of this bullshit has affected my life in any significant way.
>>
>>64531935
>Mad Men
Based. That Far Away Places ending I posted gets me everytiem
>>
>>64532074
>I'm not white
Then why are you on a white board? Go to reddit. This is a board of purity. We don't need your cultural enrichment. You are my ideological enemy and I hate you.
>>
>>64532145
Pls be b8
>>
>>64527186

That is a VERY optimistic opinion
>>
>>64527076

Snoop for one, spent time in prison for 2nd degree murder.

The Deacon was one of Baltimore's biggest heroin dealers at one point.

Lt. Mello (Bunny's 2nd in command) is the real life Jay Landsman, homicide detective.

Several newsroom people are playing themselves or are in fact writers and other figures from Simon's work (Simon himself appears in a few episodes as a reporter).

Lamar (Mouzone's bodyguard) was one subject of Simon's earlier work The Corner and the book it came from.

The big dude that helps Omar in prison and later to hunt Marlo, Chris, and Snoop is actually the real life Omar, the chief inspiration for the character.

Det. Norris is played by Ed Norris, former Baltimore City Police Commissioner.

The security guard who stops Carcetti at the Gov's office to say he's finally ready to meet was in fact the Governor of Maryland at the time.

There are plenty more as well. Really gave it a depth and realism that no other show has been able to match.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (61KB, 1556x204px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
61KB, 1556x204px
>>64526452
>>
>>64532145
I really hope this is bait. I could understand a retard saying this on stormfront but on a forum originally meant for anime created by a jew now ran by a jap about tv and movies.
>>
>>64532577
>97% of the people on 4chan are straight white males
>le japanese anime board xD
>>
File: Donald.jpg (10KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
Donald.jpg
10KB, 285x298px
>>64532662
>97% of the people on 4chan are straight white males
I really hope you'd stop pulling shit out of your ass
>>
>>64532662
>4 different gay porn boards
>1 board solely for dickgirls
>/fit/
yeah mate, 97% of the people here are straight
>>
>>64532718
>>64532704
Why are you even responding to him
>>
>tfw black and browse /pol/
I'm a masochist i think
>>
>>64526452

Underrated post.
>>
>>64532718
Even if there are SJW boards. No reason an individual board like /tv/ shouldn't be designated as a whites only board when it's pretty much entirely right wing white people in the first place. 4chan is falling board by board, but /tv/ is the white stronghold.
>>
>>64529766
>I'm an autist who can't get a gf, which I blame on propoganda, and I use my self-asserted "intellectual superiority" to excuse my social isolation

>>64529668 this, you chimp.
>>
File: 1451959424038.png (84KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1451959424038.png
84KB, 240x228px
>>64532813
>he unironically believes this shit
>>
>>64529281
Forgot about this.

Simon paints the academic left as linp-wristed, effete faggots who care more about their own feelings and sensibilities than doing any real good, much less actually helping people.

Between Hamsterdam, the detached academics running the school program, and the fact-bending journalists looking for prepackaged emotional strings-pullers for their longforms, the left are portrayed as being way too caught up in themselves to ever think of taking the pragmatic steps to right the REAL wrongs (the loss of industry jobs) that make Baltimore such a shithole sometimes.

This show gets more /pol/-tier the more you think about it. Even Omar gets his own, basically because he inspired some little kid by chimping out and having that open air gunfight over another stash house.
>>
>>64532662
good calculations
>>
>>64532813
I'm white and I am not your brother
>>
>>64532832
I have zero interest in being around other people in general so I do not want a girl. I will say that negative aspect of your life as a white male really can directly be attributed to blacks and jews.
>>
>>64532895
Then you are a cuck and you're every bit as much an enemy of the white race as the blacks themselves.
>>
>>64532953
>I have zero interest in being around other people in general so I do not want a girl
You are in no manner superior to anyone.
>>
I thought the Wire did race perfectly. It wasn't in your face. It was an element of the show but didn't over power it.
>>
>>64533141
>It wasn't in your face.
There is a black in your face in just about every shot. Fuck off.
>>
>>64533113
>You are in no manner superior to anyone.
Except all jews, blacks, LGBTs and females.
>>
File: 14395256.png (217KB, 293x338px) Image search: [Google]
14395256.png
217KB, 293x338px
>>64532993
How much does it trigger you to know that in about a century, the overwhelmingly vast majority of Western civilization will look like this, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it?
>>
>>64533196
Not with your raging autism.
>>
File: tips swastika.jpg (41KB, 482x480px) Image search: [Google]
tips swastika.jpg
41KB, 482x480px
>>64533196
>>
>>64533218
It's already been accepted that the white race dies with my generation. So all there is left to do is avenge it. If the whites aren't going to keep this world then no one can have it.
>>
>>64533218
source that white people are dying out? also should we ban immigration as a result?
>>
>>64533218
this picture is pretty much the sole reason why I'm against interracial breeding
>>
>>64533341
You homosexual.
>>
>>64533341
I'MA PHUCC THAT WHITE GURL NO MATTA WHUT
>>
>>64533341
So "muh aesthetics" are a bigger disgrace to you than the lowering of IQs and the increase of violent crime?
>>
This board is so shit.

I'm a good ol' fashioned rise of the proletariat Leftist and you ooooooh menacing Stormfags have hardly scared me off the /tv/ board of a Japanese cartoon image board. What a joke.

The Wire is incredible tv. The writing alone makes it one of the best pieces of American fiction this century, nevermind the visuals and other intangibles.
>>
>>64532993
well I'm the Italian/Spaniard white so I doubt you would have even considered me white decades ago
>>
>>64533398
Do you really believe black people are genetically dumber and more inclined to violence?
Poe's law right here
>>
>>64533283
kek, okay Dylan Roof.

keep fighting the good fight by posting memes on a shit website centered around porn, vidya, and cartoons
>>
>>64530133
The show was not supposed to be about deeply layered characters on the level of the Sopranos. We do not spend as much time with them as we do the Sopranos family. It's about the city of Baltimore through the lens of many different people. That is in the design of the show. Can't see how you can fault the show when it wasn't trying to accomplish what the Sopranos was. I'd say The Wire is all around the stronger show and much easier to rewatch. The Sopranos can drag here and there.
>>
>>64533400
>I'm a good ol' fashioned rise of the proletariat Leftist
Nice bait. No one could be retarded enough to be a leftist with the amount of intel about the perils of liberalism thrown in your face here every day. Leftists on 4chan either break and run back to their hugboxes or read the materials provided and then stop being leftists.
>>
>>64533430
>Do you really believe black people are genetically dumber and more inclined to violence?
I believe that to deny either of these points you need wilfull ignorance to the point of mental illness.
>>
>>64533505
>Leftists on 4chan either break and run back to their hugboxes or read the materials provided and then stop being leftists

I'm not really leftist but even I think you guys are retarded.

>Moderate Republican
>>
File: skillfull fedora man.gif (499KB, 450x296px) Image search: [Google]
skillfull fedora man.gif
499KB, 450x296px
>>64533532
And i believe the exact opposite
>>
>>64533505
Not that anon, but how deluded can you get? Are the only boards you visit /pol/, /tv/ and /b/?
>>
>>64533578
Then how do you account for blacks committing over half the murders in the US when they only 13% of the population?

How do you account for the average black IQ scoring 30 points below whites?
>>
>>64533588
I would rather die than ever visit a board that wasn't /tv/.
>>
>>64527916

No, not really. I dont think once did it ever happen to explicitly state WELL THIS PERSON IN CHARGE IS WHITE, and if you only derived that viewpoint by seeing Carcetti as white and therefore the entire "establishment" being white, youre a fucking idiot.
>>
>>64533430
Yes, actually. More prone to violence is fact.
>>
>>64533768
The problem is with black culture you fucking halfwit.
If raised properly and with education there are no such issues.
Jesus Christ this is just stupid
>>
>>64533867
>If raised properly and with education there are no such issues.
Except black children raised by white high income parents still have lower IQs than white children raised in the same circumstances.
>>
>>64533867
Why would their culture be so bad if it wasn't for them being inherently stupid and aggressive?
>>
>>64529580

I like the fact this anon thinks by using a wider vocabulary it somehow makes them less of a fuckhead

if you really cant see how stupid you fucking sound right now then maybe its a good thing you're most likely a miserable unsuccessful waste of carbon
>>
>>64528134
just stop talking, you fucking autist. what the fuck
>>
>>64533902
That a fact?
The smartest guy i've known was black, he told he was adopted and raised by whites. We were in the same class and pretty good friends. Seriously if genetics interferes with intelligence it is in a very low degree.
>inb4 cuck
>>
>>64531119

Just like /tv/ itself, there is discussion going on, its just crowded out by the fact /tv/ had/has little to no moderation the past decade. /b/ grew up and moved here and that blame lies solely on janitors / mods for not banning le ebin meme posts
>>
>>64530240
Even better. You're youthful idealism has turned into cynicism. Although in your case its hostile, bitter, angry cynicism.
I'm sure you're a special snowflake though.. whats the meme you guys used? Redpilled?

You'll grow out of it, or be a grand wizard on the internet.
>>
>>64534006
>That a fact?
Yes it is.
>The smartest guy i've known was black,
And this is purely anecdotal.
>>
>>64533934
there's tons of variation within each group as we define them, and behaviors don't really represent a simple distribution of some characteristic. that's way too simplistic an explanation to make sense.
>>
>>64534064
your sources are shit, faglord. iq is bullshit anyway
>>
>>64534158
>iq is bullshit anyway
I'm sure those black crime statistics will be more tangible if you ever go to an area with a high black population.

They are literally murderous animals who would rather kill you than look at you.
>>
>>64534064
Are you implying all black people are inherently stupid?
Also IQ is something really subjective, but i'd like a source for that chart anyway
>>
>>64533934

Right, so how do you explain the multitude of petty white criminals in poor white states such as West Virginia, Oregon, etc? You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>64534292
can't you see the fucking source?
>>
>>64534224
how can you be an unironical racist in 2016?
>>
>>64534317
I mean the site you got that from.
Or did you just google that shit?
>>
>>64534306
Poor people are likely to be uneducated and the combination of poorness and stupidity leads to crime.

The difference is that if you took one of those children and had them adopted by educated wealthy white parents they could maybe turn out alright, but the blacks are hardwired towards violence and stupidity on a genetic level as well as a cultural one so no matter how much you baby them they'll still end up stupid criminals.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhaZunwvW5o

>You will never get piss drunk, crash your car, pick up a qt at a diner, then fuck her brains out

Why live
>>
>>64533505
Funny story, m8, I'm not even b8ing.

Why don't you go back to reddit. I hear they have nazi boards there too where you can be with your own kind.

Also, you ain't as tough as you think, you wannabe badass
>>
>>64534454
jesus christ. there is a source name in the pic. i's a chart from a shitty 'study'
>>
>>64534488
Now this is just bait
>>
>>64534543
I will post on this board until the day I die. I'd rather you and the nazi redditors switch places if anything 2bh.
>>
>>64534488
>>the blacks
Who talks like that?
>>
>>64534559
How is it bait? Blacks are predisposed towards being aggressive and having low IQs. That much is just fact.
>>
>>64534588
And that's all you'll do with your life, post angry comments about black people on 4chan and tell others to go back to reddit. How revolutionary of you :0)
>>
>>64534544
>Third unabridged edition of race, evolution and behavior
I saw that you fucking brain dead, i mean what site? Because if you just googled some racist bullshit and got that pic than it's instant trash
>>
>>64534644
>"IQ and race" is racist bullshit
This is why you can't engage with cucks. Too many hurt feelings.
>>
>>64534644
twas merely in jest
>>
>>64534681
>>64534699
It's from some shitty 90's book anyway.
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>64534292
>Also IQ is something really subjective
it's literally defined objectively you retard
>>
>>64534778
kek
>>
>>64534637
That is beautiful and noble. The leftists are attacking whites using the Internet. It needs safeguarding
>>
>>64534778
It's just math and space awareness, intelligence is about more than that.
But it's not like i expect you to know these things
>>
>>64527535
>blackwashing white institutions
Fucking SJWs.
>>
File: don shiggy.png (139KB, 284x354px) Image search: [Google]
don shiggy.png
139KB, 284x354px
>>64534884
>Baltimore
>White
>>
>>64534882
Just let the retard be
>>
>>64534882
Whatever intelligence is about, I can guarantee that blacks are measurably worse than whites in that regard.
>>
>>64535009
And i can guarantee that genetics have almost nothing to do with it.
Same species = same intelligence potential
Just get that into that thick head of yours
>>
>>64535082
>Same species
Let's not go down this road tonight.
>>
>>64529848
/thread
>>
>>64527535
Sheeeiiiiittttt
>>
>>64527067
You watched 60 hours for nothing my friend.
>>
File: 1447820181886.jpg (18KB, 380x267px) Image search: [Google]
1447820181886.jpg
18KB, 380x267px
The Wire is the best show ever not because of its realistic subject matter, excellent acting or superb writing.

It's because it has CIA in it.
>>
ITT: butthurt white supremacists
>>
File: mysides.png (154KB, 449x283px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.png
154KB, 449x283px
>>64526452
>>
>>64529580
>weaponized memes
What a fucking idiot
>>
File: 1448925466282.jpg (3MB, 3600x2548px) Image search: [Google]
1448925466282.jpg
3MB, 3600x2548px
>>64526432
Wire feels dated because it neglected the impact of American colleges (or cultural marxism) in inserting identity politics as a lens through which nigger violence was to be justified. Therefore today it seems that it was very lenient towards niggers.

If there was a SJW character replacing Mouzone or the whole S5 plotline - yes, creating narrative but not something lame as a serial killer - you could have the whole hipster skelter media situation explained before it got into full efect on clickbait internet media sites.

This scene comes pretty close to it, though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8GaFuo4svQ

but it needs a diversity officer reprimanding the detectives.
>>
This thread is grade A autism.... So fucking autastic. Absolutely love it. really reminds me of the finer things in life,you know, the issues that really matter (in the secluded world of four chan)
>>
>>64537271
What is wrong with that concept?
>>
>>64529580
i love this board
>>
Who was a worse character: Mouzone or Omar?
>>
>>64532513
>Lamar (Mouzone's bodyguard) was one subject of Simon's earlier work The Corner and the book it came from.
I do not remember lamar being in the corner.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.