[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/swg/ screenwriting general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: swg.jpg (3KB, 206x213px) Image search: [Google]
swg.jpg
3KB, 206x213px
Why are screenwriters the most respected profession in Hollywood?

Post your scripts. Let's show them.
>>
>Post your scripts. Let's show them.

Pretty sure I'll get plagiarized if I do that.
>>
File: 1438805434993.jpg (48KB, 458x390px) Image search: [Google]
1438805434993.jpg
48KB, 458x390px
>>64526472
>implying you are not automatically protected the moment you write it.
>>
>>64526472
Whatever you write is automatically copyrighted.
>>
>>64526885
>>64527702
Nice try.
>>
Ideas rae diamond dozen.
>>
how do i make i in hollywood

does anyone have any contacts in hollywood
>>
>>64526092

I had an idea for an indie film were a group of social outcasts (basically your garden variety r9k poster) plan to shoot a school up. I wanted to get inside the minds of those types of people without trying to make you pity or them or vilify them.
>>
>>64529563
Then how do you want us to feel about them? Sounds like you don't want us to FEEEEL in what is arguably one of the most tragic situations to be in.
>>
>>64529488
You pretty much have to work on sets as a production assistant, kiss ass and be a VERY vibrant personality.

No one will remember Joe Blow who helped on the set of Modern Family that one time. But they'll remember when Joe Blow did an impression of John Goodman eating a full chicken or some shit.

You pretty much have to dance around and get noticed in order to make it if you're not an actor and wanna work behind the scenes.

After you make friends you meet their friends and so on until big names are dropped and you get into some parties and try to be personable.

It's a fickle business cause you might be that "funny guy" one day and then some younger and more attractive kid has everyones attention and you're last weeks news.
>>
i'm writing a movie about how the invisible man is a washed up ex-monster movie star and is trying to get back into the industry

make me feel like shit and tell me its not worth it
>>
>>64530490
You should rename that movie "The invisible audience"
>>
>>64530555

i get it because theres no audience for the film l m a o buddy good one

you're probably right
>>
File: swg2.jpg (150KB, 947x535px) Image search: [Google]
swg2.jpg
150KB, 947x535px
>/swg/

Not even once. .
>>
bup
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.