[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mary Sue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: forrest-gump-bench.jpg (93KB, 434x650px) Image search: [Google]
forrest-gump-bench.jpg
93KB, 434x650px
Mary Sue
>>
Mary sue done right. His talent is done in a way that propels the themes of the story and also winks at the audience for their preconceived notions of people with disabilities
>>
>>64525354
Until his gf gets AIDs.
>>
>>64526118
AND cucks him.
>>
>>64526104
rey is handled in a way that awakens the audience
>>
>>64526104
>but it's okay because he's a male and he's SUPPOSED to be that way!!
>>
>>64526155
It was his child though?
>>
The Mary-Sue, not even the girl from star wars comes close when compared with Gump. Willis in Die Hard is a good shout as well.
>>
He got cucked and was retarded his whole life, and his only love died of aids and gave him a kid.
>>
>>64526227
This is a shitpost though?
>>
>>64526247
does his kid have aids?
>>
>>64525354
At least he is not a scouse.
>>
>High functioning autist that has plenty of negative traits and challenges he has to complete with difficulty
>Ending is him given AIDS and being tricked into raising another man's child
Nothing bad happened to Rey and she blew through any conflict with ease
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.