[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, I have a really crazy game of thrones theory but bare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Ok guys, I have a really crazy game of thrones theory but bare with me.....

What if joffery isn't robert's son?

This would explain that odd scene in which ned stark looks through a book that describes the hair colors of robert's kin.

It's also evidenced by this odd line of dialouge by robb stark:

"The king joffery baratheon, is neither a true king nor a true baratheon"

It's a weak theory, and you have to read pretty hard into it...but it kinda makes sense.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>64524648

Don't ever post in my fucking thread again unless you contribute.
>>
>>64524695

this theory does actually contribute... it carries a lot of weight.

Think about it, joffery wouldn't be the one true king if it's true.
>>
If Joffery isn't Robert's son, that might mean Tommen is illegitimate as well. This is an interesting theory, if this were revealed to the people of westeros, they would turn to Stannis as the rightful heir to the throne.
>>
Who would his father be then? Ned?
>>
Explain to me OP why would you post this stupid fucking thread

It's actually worse than just plain memeposting
>>
>>64525233
Well the father would probably be a man of high status, considering Cersei's grace and dignity. My theory is Balon Greyjoy, as this would explain Joffery's penchant for violence.
>>
>>64524648
Does anyone seriously watch this tripe or is it just a meme to troll newfags?
>>
>>64525181

interesting, I hadn't even though of that.

This theory changes more than I had initially thought.
>>
>>64525341
Cerise is much too honorable for that, My guess is that she was raped or something.

Perhaps drugged by Petyr Baelish and then taken without her consent?
>>
Suprised there is no image.jpg, desu.
>>
Is this a new epic meme?
>>
So Jon Snow is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lynna Stark?
>>
>>64525830
I sincerely hope so.
>>
>>64524648
This is painfully unfunny, kill yourself.
>>
>>64525830
People "pretending" to be retarded on /tv/ is hardly "new."
>>
>>64525858
I am not sure about this, but some of the dialogue indicates that Jon is actually Ned's bastard.
>>
File: 1412912132795.jpg (12KB, 280x272px) Image search: [Google]
1412912132795.jpg
12KB, 280x272px
>>64524648
OMFG SOOOOO FUNNAI!!!1 UPPBOATED XDD
>>
>>64524648

hello reddit! please take some more time to acclimate yourself to board humor before making a post of your own.
>>
Are you saying Robert "Bow You Shits" Baratheon is a cuck? Thats retarded.
>>
>>64526030
is he still a cuck if he didn't know?
>>
>>64524648
It was revealed in the books that all of Cersei's children were the product of incest with Jaimie.
>>
>>64524648

Are you fucking retarded, Jamie Lannister is clearly Joffreys father you fucking spaz.

Fucking read a book.
>>
>>64526650
>>64526790
Literal fucking retards ^
>>
>Ah-ha! Jokes on you, I actually just pretended to be retarded
>>
>>64527109

.....Christ.
>>
>>64524648
I think you are onto something OP
>>
>>64524648
Fucking reddit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.