[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why this is a bad movie >You can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: waterworld_1995_4.jpg (171KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
waterworld_1995_4.jpg
171KB, 1000x1500px
Explain why this is a bad movie

>You can't
>>
>>64523580
it's too wet
>>
>Costner on top of the world after Dances and Robin Hood, and picks this as his vanity project
>Balls of steel
>Super cool mechanical catamaran
>Throwing a small child into the sea
>That piggy bird's arse
>The Mariner
>Gregor
>Skyboats
>Underwater jetskis

11/10
>>
>>64523580
7/8 too much water
>>
It's litteraly Mad Max on water: the failed attempt.
>>
way too much water in that movie, did not like
>>
>>64523580

what is with dennis hopper playing the villian in this kind of shit? around the same time of speed, super mario bros. and this shit.
>>
>>64523580
I watched it again recently.

The sets are great, and amazing by today's standards.

The little girl is annoying as fuck.

It's far from a bad movie.
>>
Hating it was a fucking meme. It's a good action flick.
>>
I liked it.
>>
>>64524733

Three jet skis race towards the girl in the water. Forms a perfect triangle. New and edgy sport of... Bungy jumping emplyed to snatch the kid from certain death ( from a hot air ballon, no less) as the three menacing jet skis collide head on.

If that is not reason enough, then a map to land is tattooed on the kids back. Landmarks for the map??? Turn left at... Water. Turn tight at... Water. Got it.
>>
>>64523580
5/7. A perfect score
>>
The book was cool, never saw the movie.
>>
I loved this movie.
>>
costners a dbag IRL
>>
>>64524976
>>If that is not reason enough, then a map to land is tattooed on the kids back.
I don't know if it was in the original, but the Ulysses version states that it's a standard system of co-ordinates, only reversed because the poles switched or they're reading the maps upside down. They obviously still know roughly where the atolls are in relation to the old world, it's not hard to find the location if you know what you're looking for.
>>
>>64523740
Its like madmax fury road on water.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.