[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The droid.... stole a freighter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: 1452009998139.gif (3MB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
1452009998139.gif
3MB, 300x150px
The droid.... stole a freighter?
>>
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY TO ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH?! REY BUILT A STARKILLER BASE IN A CAVE! ...WITH A BOX OF PORTIONS!
>>
File: Obediah Ren.png (141KB, 502x402px) Image search: [Google]
Obediah Ren.png
141KB, 502x402px
>>64523265
>>
File: 1451983529767.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451983529767.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>64522962
That framing is terrible. Lucas may not have known how to write a script, but at least he knew how to shoot a movie.
>>
MOVE BALL
>>
>>64523337
I can't tell if you're shitposting or if you're just stupid.
>>
>>64523337
It'd widely known George Lucas actively fought against including that scene in the movie.
>>
>>64523423
>shitposting

Maybe he's trolling, or maybe it's just a joke? Why does everything have to be black and white with you lot?
>>
>>64523337
>>64523423
he's right tho. there are parts to that scene that have bad framing.

the reveal for one
going from centered action to side action
the initial view of the stroopers reacting shown from afar
>>
>>64523692

Not him, but yeah, I heard the story, but did he really fight against it or just didn't come up with it? I can understand not thinking about this excellent idea, but actually RESISTING it?

>establish shot
>see odd planets
>see sand planet
>"This isn't home."
>shit happens: vessel arrives
>shot at and followed by HUGE ASS MOFOCKING CRUSER OF DEATH
>perfect illustration of the Empire VS Rebels
>so much shown in a few seconds
>literally perfect
>even kid me at 5 unconsciously understood all this stuff
>true kino
>>
>>64522962
he can also use a lightsaber and has a moral high ground
>>
>>64523692
plinkett merely suggests this out of frustration, however there is no evidence this is true
>>
>>64525247

As far as I am concerned, I think that's where I heard of it, and yes, that was just an opinion on his part.

>this is how we make shit

>be Lucas in 1977
>imagine top tier opening scene
>over 30 years later, some e-celeb thinks you're so shit you can't possibly have imagined this opening
>legions of basement dwellers now literally believe you never imagined it but also fought it like a maniac
>>
>>64525247
>>64525519
The fuck are you idiots talking about? Some youtube reviewer? This was common knowledge long before your like&subscribe shit ever came to pass.
>>
>>64525583
>This was common knowledge

If it's so common, you'll have no problem telling me where we got this knowledge. Genuinely curious.
>>
>>64525811
>newshit wants to be spoonfed
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>64525895

No, friendo, you've just realised it wasn't common knowledge after all. You saw it from Plinkett and forgot, and assumed it was common knowledge.

>reddit

Yes, anon, I am from Reddit. Do you hear? I heard about 4chan on REDDIT and especially about /tv/, from REDDITORS. I instantly came to see what the faggotry was about, and REDDIT was correct: anon is a faggot. But I love shoving my big black Reddit cock into your homo eyes.

Do you want to come home with me and open a REDDIT account?
>>
>>64525895

>le no retort
>le no arguing skills
>le reddit meme
>le shitty anon

Hey anon. The more you say "reddit" like a degenerate frog, the more I feel like actually joining Reddit to see what they actually do over there, just to come back here and do all the things you fear, just to give you a good reason to cry wolf all the time.

The butthurt I sense from you is intense. You sound like a cuck with your "MUH REDDIT FEAR" shit. If you keep at it like all the other morons, you will literally create the new maymays which will be entirely about pissing off anons like you with nothing but Redditry.

You've prepared your anus for that reddit dick, don't whine when it finally fucks you good.
>>
>>64526082
>>64526171
Huge walls of autism? It's GOTTA be reddit!
>>
>>64525895

This is my first posting here since I heard about this board on Reddit. Is being a Redditor a bad thing or something?

My account is CoolAnon352 on Reddit, you can upvote my stuff if you want. :D
>>
>it's me, Ben Solo, Han Solo, your dad

Are you seriously?
>>
>>64526209
>Huge walls of autism? It's GOTTA be reddit!

You're too far down the Reddit hole, anon. You no longer see what you're doing, saying, thinking.

>wall of autism
>literally speaks to oldfag from 2004 and thinks it's Reddit

You know, to know this much about Reddit, you must be Reddit. The reason why I never call anyone Reddit is mainly because I have no idea what goes on there and have never been there. But when I see you and the other redditreddits, I'm thinking you guys came from Reddit and still feel stupid about it, which prompts you to try and act like tough cookies about your true origins.

Have I pierced your shameful secret, Redditor?
>>
>>64526082
>>>/fag/
>>
>>64523337
This Lucas dick sucking meme needs to die ASAP to be quite honest
>>
>>64526281
5 star post.
>>
>>64526281
>taking the bait

shiggy diggy. why do /tv/ spergs take bait so damn easily
>>
>>64526323

I think I get it now: when you face any anon who can write more than one paragraph in a post and makes more sense than you, and gets you upset, you call it reddit or autism.

You know, old /b/ was good because anons actually talked about stuff. Pointing this way and that and calling people insecure insults like "YOU'RE FROM REDDIT" is not what this community is about. That's a bit childish if you ask me. But probably you are a child.
>>
>>64526281
Go back to gaia online.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 521x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 521x441px
>>64526353
>backpedaling
>my image.jpg when
>>
>>64523337
>>64525176
>>64526336
Considering nothing in the prequels (which Lucas had complete control over) even comes close to this scene in terms of cinematography I think it's reasonable to assume he had nothing to do with it, just like pretty much everything good in Star Wars.
>>
>>64525895
Do not speak to our locals like this star wars tourist
>>
>>64526353
>shiggy diggy. why do /tv/ spergs take bait so damn easily

>I WAS TROLLING ALL ALONG

How new are you? Real trolls never end up saying they were trolls. Know why? Because real trolls don't have enough ego to care what some stranger on the Internet thinks about them. Apparently, you do. And you do because you weren't trolling and you know it.

Dude, chill the fuck out. I've been here for years, even before this board was born, and I literally don't give a fuck if you come from Reddit. If anything, I'd rather you be here than there, but if you are in both, I do not give a single fuck. If anything, I even prefer it. If mainstream places like Reddit could become a bit more like 4chan, I wouldn't see that as a bad thing at all.

But yeah, don't insult my intelligence by suggesting you were "trollan" like a big badass badboy who's tough as nails on the chanz. Please.
>>
>>64526281
>You know, to know this much about Reddit, you must be Reddit. The reason why I never call anyone Reddit is mainly because I have no idea what goes on there and have never been there. But when I see you and the other redditreddits, I'm thinking you guys came from Reddit and still feel stupid about it, which prompts you to try and act like tough cookies about your true origins.
>Have I pierced your shameful secret, Redditor?

Saving this as pasta, will now post it to ANYONE who mentions Reddit on 4chan. Every, fucking, time.

Prepare your anus.
>>
>>64526453
>even comes close to this scene in terms of cinematography

>what is the opening long take of RoTS
>>
>>64525895
>>64525583

Having not posted in this thread, I googled "george lucas fought against a new hope opening scene" and I can find nothing.

Depsite this being 'common knowledge', in all the time I have spent learning about Star Wars and how it was made I have never heard this claim.

If you have no source, you have no way to prove yourself, and I have no reason to believe you.
>>
>>64526422
>Go back to gaia online.

I kekked because I literally have no idea what gaia online even is. You know lots of cool spergy shit, anon, you should show me around.

>legit curious now, may ask the google

>>64526453

Argument from silence. You may be right, but that's an argument that works only because you personally dislike Lucas. His writing for both ESP and Revenge of the Sith can be pretty fucking excellent at times, so I don't put it past him to have real talent.
>>
>>64526281
Nothing offends a redditor more than belling called reddit.

You can call him anything, any insult, but if you call him reddit he will shriek and throw a hissy fit. He's been found out and he hates it, he doesn't even understand how it happened, he tried to fit in but failed.

The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liberal, memer, SJW, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>64526590
>If you have no source, you have no way to prove yourself, and I have no reason to believe you.

This. I can personally tell you that the ONLY source I can think of for this idea is Plinkett. That's the ONLY place where I heard of the idea of Lucas fighting this opening, and even that is just a comedic bit more than a thought out consideration.

That's how memes are born: take a bit, think it's 100% trufax, spread as reality, make it reality to the point where anon literally believes it's common knowledge even though it never was.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MjMyMjU0OTg3.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>64526619

>mein nigga
>>
>>64526619
>Nothing offends a redditor more than belling called reddit.
>You can call him anything, any insult, but if you call him reddit he will shriek and throw a hissy fit. He's been found out and he hates it, he doesn't even understand how it happened, he tried to fit in but failed.
>The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liberal, memer, SJW, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Saved. Added to the first pasta. Will post this also whenever someone cries Reddit.
>>
>>64526599
>I kekked because I literally have no idea what gaia online even is.
>claims to be a oldfag

Go back to reddit.
>>
>>64526590
I don't think you know how google searches work idiot.
>>
>>64526763

I claim whatever truth I know, newfriend. You know why? Because I don't care. Yes, I may have heard the name here and there but I never cared enough to ask the Google, and I still don't. Are you much upset? I don't care either.

But let me treat you to my new passion: calling the Redditor out:

You know, to know this much about Reddit, you must be Reddit. The reason why I never call anyone Reddit is mainly because I have no idea what goes on there and have never been there. But when I see you and the other redditreddits, I'm thinking you guys came from Reddit and still feel stupid about it, which prompts you to try and act like tough cookies about your true origins.

----------

You can call him anything, any insult, but if you call him reddit he will shriek and throw a hissy fit. He's been found out and he hates it, he doesn't even understand how it happened, he tried to fit in but failed.

The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liberal, memer, SJW, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him reddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
>>
>>64523692
>It'd widely known George Lucas actively fought against including that scene in the movie.
Sure it is, reddit
>>
>>64523337
Is that why we cant even see half of Ray Park's fight choreography, you fucking nipple head?
>>
>>64526831

This. I can't wait to see the newfoundout Redditfags bugging when they realise all they can do is lamely repeat "Go back to Reddit" time and time again, like stunted autists.

In this community, especially boards like /tv/, we like intelligent, wit, humor, ironic distance from one's ego. We're not so much into self-agrandised faggots who try to be more anon than anon himself. Just so you know.

>this is how baneposting started
>>
>>64526540
>100% cgi long take

Wow impressive.
>>
>>64526874
>Sure it is, reddit

----------

>>
>>64526540

>what is the opening long take of RoTS

meme trash
>>
>>64526991
>Have I pierced your shameful secret, Redditor?

The meme I've been waiting for without even knowing it. Thank you, based anon.

I will now say this to every faggot who mentions Reddit.

The time has come for revenge.

>Revenge of the Oldfag

Closeted Redditfags will learn, now.
>>
>>64526991
Uh oh, an RLM babbie got called out on his reddit origins

>>
>>64526991
>----------
take that out
>>
>>64526991
You don't even know what a gaiafag is and you're claiming to be here since 2004. You're lying. End yourself.
>>
>>64526830

Then give me a google search that turns up the results that do not exist.

Here, I've got a google search for you:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Why+can+I+not+stop+sucking+dicks%3F
>>
>ITT: idiots who don't know the deleted scenes of Luke fucking around on the surface that Lucas wanted to constantly intercut to in the opening are available online
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f00IkrWvur4
>>
File: 1395252300388.gif (2MB, 290x268px) Image search: [Google]
1395252300388.gif
2MB, 290x268px
>>64527171
>You don't even know what a gaiafag is and you're claiming to be here since 2004. You're lying. End yourself.

Probably the least of amazing things you've seen on 4chan since 2009, friend.

You know what else? I never piss standing in public toilets. I use the booth and piss standing in there. Believe it or not, it's fucking true.

>mfw anon tries to peepressure me into anything
>>
>>64526962
>>64527011
Absolutely devastating arguments.
>>
>>64527303
That would have improved the movie.
>>
>>64526962
film school called they want your card back, fucking retard.
>>
>>64527303
HAHAHAHA

vader sounds like kylo ren without the dub
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.