[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sicario. Yeah, again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: alejandro.png (246KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
alejandro.png
246KB, 1280x536px
Just finished watching it and I enjoyed it very much. Can anyone tell me what happened in the interrogation scene.
Ps: remind myself to get surround sound because most people murmured through their lines.
>>
>>
He truly was sicario
>>
>>64522483
Does it matter? You only need to know that he was willing to torture the guy.
>>
>>64522483
This "Sicario is amazing" meme needs to die.

The script was utter dogshit. It looked great, the actors were admirable, solidly edited, atmospheric score. But the writing... you could tell the writer has amateur at best knowledge on the subject. It was all very hokey and sensationalist, with dialogue that wouldn't be out of place on a Law and Order episode (This is the land of wolves). And then there were the contrivances. That Jon Bernthal scene was such a mess from a writing standpoint. The motherfucker happens to have that specific wrist band linked to the drug money in a previous scene? Fuck off. And all the characters other than the three mains were just wastes. I give this movie a 6/10 based on the atmosphere, performances, and other little things, but this won't win any awards and rightly so.
>>
He got waterboarded by guillermo del toro
>>
>>64522931
Nice copy/paste reddit.
>>
>>64522891
I just wanted to understand if he raped the guy.
>>
>>64522483
I just assumed he waterboarded him because of the jug of water.
>>
>>64522931
>I give this movie a 6/10 based on the atmosphere,
It got a rating of 7.8/10 IMDB. So you're not off
>>
>>64522931
But the film is just so fucking efficient. There is NO bullshitting around. No emotional shit from the pros and it's kind of realistic.

Now, I'm no expert of drugkartells in Mexico, but I'd say something like this could happened, which is why i think the script holds solid.

The biggest fault this film had is that it's so underwhelming. Unsure why, but it is. Didn't leave me with a "holy shit" feeling but a "well.. alright then".
>>
>>64522931
This pasta is already stale
>>
>>64522982
You're more autistic than the guy asking why was Rey so smug in the last scene of TFA if you think it's possible that he raped him.

He was just intimidating and humiliating him by shoving his crotch in the guy's face.
>>
>>64523124
>Unsure why, but it is. Didn't leave me with a "holy shit" feeling but a "well.. alright then".
This isn't your first Denis Villeneuve is it?

2013 Prisoners
2013 Enemy
2015 Sicario
>>
How can you enjoy this empty, soulless, IMDB trash?

Most overpraised movie by far that I've seen recently.
>>
>>64523342
Probably a vehicle for Emily Blunt and I can't remember the last time I saw Benicio in a film.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.