[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have a perfect castings thread, now bring me the worst.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: daario31tvf-2-web.jpg (43KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
daario31tvf-2-web.jpg
43KB, 635x423px
We have a perfect castings thread, now bring me the worst.
>>
inb4 John Boyega
>>
John Boyega
Daisy Ridley
Adam Driver
>>
File: It'sHabbiding.jpg (60KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
It'sHabbiding.jpg
60KB, 852x480px
>>64520465
>>
>>64520465
She can't act for shit
>>
>>64520465
He was smug and annoying, but he's better than "generic GoT actor with unkempt facial hair" they replaced him with.
>>
>>64520897
yea why did they do this? it is the same character right?
>>
>>64520868
And now she's Jean Grey, but I'm ok with it because I hate Jean Grey anyway
>>
>>64521754
Yeah it is anon.
>>
>>64520465
Both Anakin actors from the prequels. They really ruined it for me, and that's saying something.

Ellen Paige in X-Men just didn't seem to fit.

Anna Paquin in anything, really... She's definitely developed into quite the sexy woman (despite the whole... face thing), but she's never been able to act worth a damn.

>>64520897
>>64521754
This confused me. It's the only time they've changed up the casting like this, and it really turns me off whenever a show does this shit. Sure, his delivery was pretty dry and the new guy actually is much better IMO, but still it bugs the shit outta me.

>>64520868
Definitely agree. She got pretty damn hot, but it doesn't excuse the fact that she was and is a terrible actor. Next to the other child actors, she's a fucking joke.
>>
File: 52438541.jpg (506KB, 671x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52438541.jpg
506KB, 671x1024px
>>64520465
>>
>>64521754

The first actor went on to do the Transporter reboot, there may have been time constraints and he thought that a lead role in a film was better than a 2 line side role in GoT.
>>
>>64523507
>She got pretty damn hot,
nope

also hayden is decent casting, bad directing and writing.. baby ani shouldn't have been in the story at all
>>
David Duchovney in anything.
>>
>>64522307
Same here
>>
>>64520897
>>64521754
exactly the guy they replaced him with didnt seem any better, i honestly thought he was worse than original dude
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.