[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when will the fanboying stop so we can all admit the end of TFA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Knights-of-Ren-still.png (236KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Knights-of-Ren-still.png
236KB, 500x375px
when will the fanboying stop so we can all admit the end of TFA was done poorly

>he was mentally messed up
>he was wounded
>Rey's force power hurr durr

Kylo should of REKT Rey
>>
neither of them had formal lightsaber training
>>
>>64519084
It's established that Kylo received training from a young age from both, Luke and Snoke. It's more probable than not that they told him how to use a lightsaber.

People will admit it after a few months when the hype dies down. I remember a lot of people defending TPM immediately after it came out
>>
he wasn't trying to REKT rey though. he was under orders from snoke to capture her. he even said to her that he wanted to train her.
>his disadvantages don't matter because I say they don't matter.
>>
It's just cucks who hyped this flick to death being apologists who are still defending it

It was bad and eventually everyone will come around admit it
>>
File: giphy.gif (915KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
915KB, 245x285px
>>64519578
>>
>>64519578
This

Fucking faggots exclaiming "AT LEAST IT'S BETTER THAN THE PREQUELS!" as if that somehow doesn't make it a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>64519755
there hasn't been any valid criticism of this great movie. sorry anon.
>>
>>64518787
Should have
>>
>>64519755
>>64519578
it was ok
>>
File: swkylorenlightsaber.jpg (333KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
swkylorenlightsaber.jpg
333KB, 1600x1200px
>>64519329
>It's more probable than not that they told him how to use a lightsaber.

I dunno, he barely knew how to build a lightsaber. Shit was an embarrassing kludge

Of all the things that disappointed me about this movie, that is not on the list
>>
>>64519755

I honestly enjoyed Clones AND Sith more than this movie. And I didn't like Clones that much

I feel like writing a letter of apology to George Lucas for all the shit I've heaped on the prequels
>>
>>64518787
Do people forget that he had fought Finn at full heath and apparently hadn't been fully trained by the final villain?
>>
>>64519329
He is the only Knight of Ren using a lightsaber so it doesn't seem likely that Snoke trained him in lightsaber combat

Luke only has his one lightsaber so I doubt he was sparring with the kids - He was probably just teaching them basic force stuff and when they were old enough they would build their own lightsabers - Which Kylo did but he obviously halfassed it
>>
File: playingaroundwithastreetnigga.webm (3MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
playingaroundwithastreetnigga.webm
3MB, 568x320px
End the Finn fought good meme
>>
>>64521358
look, it was literally his first time using a lightsaber, going up against a more experienced foe who also has force powers.

considering the fact he managed to not get chopped to pieces in seconds he did do quite well.
>>
>>64518787
Rye obviously has been trained as a Jedi by Luke, but isn't willing to admit that / has amnesia / something retarded.

It's poor storytelling, but it's not inconsistent.
>>
>>64520870
There's a difference between engineering and sword training. I'm betting he tried to make a cool lightsaber like one he heard about from Snoke (because they keep talking about how it's an old design) but he can't into mechanics.
it's probably the shell of his old one that got wrecked by Luke after the massacre
>>
>>64521107
>He is the only Knight of Ren using a lightsaber so it doesn't seem likely that Snoke trained him in lightsaber combat

Or that he's the only force-sensitive one, so he's the only one who uses a lightsaber safely. Or the other guys realised guns are awesome and way more effective.

Who are the Knights of Ren, even? We don't get an explanation in the movie. They might just be flunkies named after Kylo.
>>
>>64521358

shouldnt the lightsaber cut him in half at then end?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.