[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>psssshhh.... BWAAAAAAAHH!!!! What is the worst HBO show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: hbo-logo.jpg (211KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
hbo-logo.jpg
211KB, 1280x800px
>psssshhh.... BWAAAAAAAHH!!!!

What is the worst HBO show?
>>
girls
>>
GoT
>>
Hung
>>
The Newsroom is the cheesiest one.
GoT or Girls are the worst.
>>
The sopranos
>>
File: sheboon and cuck.jpg (97KB, 944x958px) Image search: [Google]
sheboon and cuck.jpg
97KB, 944x958px
The Wire
>>
what about most underrated?

The pacific
>>
>>64518011
>>64518042
>>64518120
>>64518170
ow the edge
>>
Girls, pleb answer would be True Detective Season 2, yeah it was shit but it's not that bad.
>>
>>64518307
Girls is at least somewhat entertaining. TD Season 2 is tryhard edgelord fedoracore cringey shit.
>>
>>64518420
>TD Season 2 is tryhard edgelord fedoracore cringey shit.

Now try critiquing it without memeing off.
>>
Just watched Generation kill for the first time. Man, that ending. Also, fucking hell, why is the top brass all so fucking incompetent. IT seems rare that the baby faced Lieutenant is the only decent CO in a war film/tv show. Guess that's just shows how based the real Lt. Fick was/is
>>
the wire

true detective season 1
>>
Girls has an audience, it clearly appeals to someone. The worst HBO show has to be one that doesn't appeal to anyone.
>>
File: serveimage.gif (704KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
704KB, 500x260px
>>64518217
>>
Deadwood

/thread
>>
File: The Life and Times of Tim.jpg (135KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
The Life and Times of Tim.jpg
135KB, 1024x576px
>>64518217
The Life and Times of Tim
>>
>>64517951
Of all time? Arli$$ seems to be the general consensus. I've never seen it though. Entourage after season 2 was also terrible.
>>
Sopranos and The Wire
>>
Rome
The Wire
Deadwood
The Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire
True Detective
Band of Brothers
>>
looking, true blood, make it in america, girls and entourage are all dogshit off the top of my head. meanwhitlle they didnt pick up the latest david milch pilot. shit channel town
>>
Game of Thrones after the first season.

Meme tier normie shit.
>>
File: 1447706500631.jpg (23KB, 616x699px) Image search: [Google]
1447706500631.jpg
23KB, 616x699px
>>64518742
You probably read "best" in the OP
>>
>>64518620
No one has ever been more incorrect than you are right now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.