[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Is this kid literally retarded?? What the fuck
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 78
Is this kid literally retarded?? What the fuck
>>
yeah.
>>
>>64517382
>Is this kid literally retarded??

I don't know
>>
>>64517382
what is this from? I keep seeing it spammed here
>>
yeah.
>>
>>64517432
Making a murder on Netflix

It is extremely infuriating
>>
I'm only 5 episodes in, but I feel really bad for him.

Yeah?
>>
yeah.
>>
>>64517451
O feel worse for his uncle
>>
He enjoys wrestling, so yes
>>
File: 1451976783474.jpg (44 KB, 650x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451976783474.jpg
44 KB, 650x490
>murderer says yeah
>yeah?
>your honor, my client is guilty as charged
>>
>>64517510
>>>/neo-/sp/-reddit/
>>
>>64517451
He commits suicide in jail. There. Now you don't have to watch the rest. Avery is still alive though and still in jail. You're welcome.
>>
File: 1451947825658.png (32 KB, 594x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451947825658.png
32 KB, 594x184
>>64517542
>>
>>64517542
The GOAT
>>
>>64517555
Yeah?
>>
>>64517382
Steve Avery might be guilty. Maybe not. Should have been let out because of reasonable doubt. But there is no way in hell Brendan had anything to do with it. Those pigs are pieces of shit.
>>
>What does inconsistent mean
Oh Brendon...
>>
File: PD.jpg (51 KB, 463x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PD.jpg
51 KB, 463x509
>>64517382
looks like classic paul dano
>>
File: 1451903450999.jpg (39 KB, 585x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451903450999.jpg
39 KB, 585x398
>>64517542
>>
>>64517611
>American redneck cops are corrupt as shit
What a shocker.
>>
>>64517604
Well look at that one on TV where that alligator ate this one girl
>>
File: Wilf_medium.jpg (122 KB, 299x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Wilf_medium.jpg
122 KB, 299x420
>>64517542
kek
>>
>>64517542
kek
>>
File: 1374977614037.gif (88 KB, 457x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374977614037.gif
88 KB, 457x402
>>64517542
>We'll believe your innocent, Brendon.
>Yeah?
>Yeah, all you have to say no.
>Yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 534x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 534x712
Roll for Dassey. Last two digits will be your IQ. Cmon prove you're not retarded
>>
I wish you take stupid pills to experience life as a man with 70 IQ. He's practically a zombie.

Even when I'm rotten drunk I have more common sense than this lad.
>>
>>64517756
Oh boy
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>64517756
:(
>>
>>64517756
"How can i ma? I'm stupid"
>>
>>64517756
get double zeros
>>
>>64517756
how can one not be retarded with 2digit iq?
>>
Why would he lie to them if he knows it would get him into deeper trouble?

He did it
>>
File: goozo.png (107 KB, 479x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goozo.png
107 KB, 479x478
>>64517542
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (17 KB, 426x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unnamed.jpg
17 KB, 426x240
and why the fuck did people not pay attention to the fact that the cop said Teressa's plate numbers TWO FUCKING DAYS BEFORE SHE DISAPPEARED, SAW THE CAR {a '99 Toyota?}, and then said "Oops, i dont know how i knew that info at the time".

and then it's never mentioned again. for me that alone proved the cops were in on it
>>
>>64517990
Are you implying the American Justice system is flawed?
>>
>>64518130
no, the point i'm trying to make is "Is everybody blind AND stupid?"
>>
Sick fuck. Kaiser Soze tier evil playing like he's retarded.
They should have given him the chair for what he did to that girl.
>>
No, but he's literally innocent:

http://www.today.com/popculture/making-murderer-filmmakers-our-goal-was-question-us-justice-system-t65161
>>
>>64517990
I guess people (including myself) don't consider these points to be mutually exclusive

1. Steven Avery killed Teresa
2. All the evidence pertaining to the car (location, blood, key) were planted by the Manitowoc police
3. The killing was not done as the prosecutors presented
4. Brendan had some knowledge of the killing, and at the very least deserves a retrial with the confession thrown out
>>
I think Steve actually did it, the cops just dun goofed with the investigation. The docu also left out some evidence.
Brendan however, obviously had nothing to do with it. Im guessing he thought/knew his uncle was guilty and then sperged out while they were interrogating him
>>
File: 180s.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
180s.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>64517990
Because it's disgusting to impune the integrity of those fine officers. They have families and go to church. Reasonable doubt only applies to innocent people.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>64518181
>>
>>64518219
>All the evidence pertaining to the car (location, blood, key) were planted by the Manitowoc police
how did he kill her and left no evidence then?
>>
>>64518177
yeah
>>
>>64517382
> Why did you say that ?
> Cuz i'm stupid
> You are not stupid to me!
>>
My sister is only 5 IQ points lower and cannot speak. She is autistic and sort of refused to play along on the IQ test so she may be "smarter" I don't know My point is that test or not, the boy was obviously off and not a neurotypical individual.

I'm amazed that the police felt no remorse bullying and coercing an ignorant but mostly innocent person. No respect for individuals and life.

I think it is worse than Steven supposedly tossing his cat into the fire.
>>
>>64518244
errytime
Disgusting man
>>
>>64518219
dude the cop slipped. when they ask him why he ran the plates, he answered "they told me on dispatch to run them".
but on the recording, right afterwards he asks "a 99' toyota"? how did he know the car man, he then mumbles something in the lines of "i dont remember" or some shit.
>>
Well....yeah
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 314x160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 314x160
>>64518306
>>
>>64518219
This. Here is what happened
>man gets railroaded for a rape he didnt commit because he is a white trash piece of shit and because of a local feud with the wife of an officer
>18 years later it turns out the cops not only fucked up, they deliberately hid evidence
>he sues
>Steve Avery does in fact kill Teresa, who knows why. He didnt rape/torture her though
>the cops realize people might give him the benefit of the doubt because of what happened before
>they plant evidence and interrogate the kid to make their case stronger so there isnt any way he gets off
>>
>>64517403
yeah?
>>
>>64517990

He found the car during a search when he wasn't permitted to be on the property. Called it in before realizing "oh shit I'm not meant to be here". Told the girls where to find it a couple of days later.
>>
>>64518437
I'm like 75% sure this is wavy happened. 20% on the ex boyfriend and 5% that it was someone completely different.
>>
File: tips tall fedora.gif (2 MB, 263x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tips tall fedora.gif
2 MB, 263x252
>>64518252
>It's OK to tie up, rape, stab, shoot and torch woman if you "seem like a nice guy"

>>>/b/
>>
>>64518239
> about get gorilion dollars
> whole nations attention is on you
> almost celebrity status
> meeting high level people in front of press
> have fiance soon to get married
> Instead of fucking a prostitute or beating off, Ill just fuck this woman that I told my father is coming over to take pictures of a car and then kill her and then barely hide the evidence because there is no way anyone will ever suspect me right ?
If anyone did it it was either cops or his brother the dead girls brother and ex ware suspect as fuck as well
>>
>>64518500
I'm searching for the moment right now. can't remember which episode, so could take a bit.
>>
>>64517382
>average /tv/ poster
>>
>you're gonna go to prison for the rest of your life
>Yeah.
>for something you didn't do
>Yeah.

Christ.
>>
>>64518500
also this ->

3 days before finding the first bone fragment, he asks this; pic related
>>
>>64518437
>he sues
>Steve has nothing to do with Teresas death
>Police want to get rid of him, he is a stain on their reputation, and also sued them.
>Officers who have literally already been shown that they are willing to fuck around with evidence goes right ahead and plants evidence
>Gets retarded white trash 16 year old, bullies him into admit to doing a bunch of shit he didn't do
>>
>>64518532
>barely hide the evidence
Which he actually didn't. He somehow got rid off the DNA evidence in the garage and in the trailer. Like the criminal mastermind he is. But then he forgot the key, the blood in the car and the fucking car.
>>
>>64518532
>Spend 18 years in jail
>Get out, become rich
>"I know I'll randomly kill someone for shits and giggles despite not showing any motivation that I would ever do such a thing"
Yeah shit was retarded. He was clearly innocent.
>>
>>64518529
dude, the kid was led to believe that he'd return back to his classes if he'd give the officers what they want to hear. he even asks "how long is this gonna take? i got a project on the sixth floor in 40 minutes". he didnt realise what he was getting himself into, and that line of questioning, my fucking God, if you didnt see he was guessing, you're either blind or blind AND stupid.
after a while they just give up and say it themselves "im gonna say it, she was shot in the head".

and this baboon's retarded spewing about brandon's alleged joke "to take care of the body" which he said he heard on the 10'th, but it was already known to the police on the 3'rd.
>>
>>64518513
OFFICIAL THERESA HALBACH MURDER SUSPECT POWER RANKINGS:

1. Ryan Hillegas
2. Sebastian Berg
3. Scott Tadych & Bobby Dassey

EXTREME AND IN YOUR FACE BUSTED POWER GAP

9000: Steven Avery & Brendan Dassey
9001: Some rando
>>
>>64518662

What's this meant to prove? Whether Avery is guilty or not he was the legitimate number 1 suspect at the time.

If you take off your tinfoil hat this question translates as "have we found a reason to arrest Avery yet". Nothing sinister about it.
>>
>>64518828
>Ryan "no Avery will get a pass" Hillegas
>>
>>64518803
That is the face of a murderer tho
>>
>>64518881
>i just guessed her password
>>
>>64518828
Ryan didnt do nuffin
>>
>>64517756
HOL UP THERE AIN'T NO WAY I'M AS DUMB AS THAT NIGGER
>>
>>64517542
We run a pretty tight ship here
>>
>>64518965

The hacker know as 4ryan
>>
>>64518836
that's meant to prove that before any evidence, before the car was found, before the bones were found, they already needed a reason to take him into custody, just because he was the last person to see her alive. pretty weak fucking position dude
>>
>>64517954
retarded is under 70
>>
>>64518785
>despite not showing any motivation that I would ever do such a thing
To be honest, that's not true and sadly the documentary left that out. He had problems with women before.
>>
File: KlUkCE3.jpg (95 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KlUkCE3.jpg
95 KB, 960x540
the whole voicemail thing was super weird
if one of my close friends/family goes missing, the last thing on my mind would be breaking into their voicemail and deleting shit
>>
>>64518965
Makes you wonder what he deleted off her phone. Dude seems shady as fuck.
>>
>>64519225
>He had problems with women before.
that would only count as motive for murder in a shitshow trial like the one that convicted him
>>
>>64517954
You'd be suprised by how many people have a 2 digit IQ
>>
>>64519288
Oh, I agree with you there.
>>
>>64519196
He scored 69 on the verbal IQ tests. I can't remember if he had 71 or 70 on the other one. Not only is he borderline retarded, he's only 16 years old. They never should have been allowed to interrogate him without a lawyer present. It's unconscionable that they took advantage of a retard this way.
>>
>>64519296
... you mean the 49.9% of the population that have an IQ of 99 and under?
>>
>>64518774
>forgot the key

You mean the key that somehow had his DNA on it, but not the DNA of the woman who had touched it daily for years? Doesn't that seem extremely suspicious to you?
>>
>>64519466
>implying nobody has an iq of 100
>>
>>64517628
If Paul Dano went full JUST
>>
>>64519251
Yeah it was strange. Your ex-girlfriend who was getting harassing phone calls goes missing, so naturally the first thing you'd want to do is hack into her phone and... delete messages. Nope nothing suspicious there.
>>
>>64519534
he didn't say 50% for that reason
>>
>>64519510
I'm not sure if you picked up on it but I'm agreeing with you.

...and yes, it does seem extremely suspicious to me and should had to the jury too.
>>
>>64519189

Don't agree with that interpretation. You have a girl gone missing after meeting with a man who has a history of sexual and violent incidents with women. Of course they are investigating him and he's just asking if they've found anything yet. Simple as that.

Everything doesn't have to be a massive conspiracy.
>>
File: 2ef (1).png (998 KB, 987x819) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2ef (1).png
998 KB, 987x819
>>64518306
>mfw he turns out to be the mastermind behind the crimes and framed Avery of the original rape just for the sake of being a mad man.
>>
>>64519296
most of them post on /tv/ regularly
>>
>>64517382
>You are being charged with rape and murder

Am I going to miss Wrestlemania?
>>
>>64519641
IQ tests are a meme kek
>>
>>64519288

Do you think the 10s of thousands of murders each year are done by a group of serial killers? I bet most are done by guys with less of a fucked up history than Avery
>>
>>64519805
I believe you zero basis for that assumption.

Cuck
>>
Who was phone?
>>
File: vlcsnap-error093.png (230 KB, 720x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vlcsnap-error093.png
230 KB, 720x406
SO QT
>>
>>64519255
One theory is he was stalking and harassing her, but didn't kill her, so he disclosed this to Mike Halbach, who then helped Ryan delete those messages so he wouldn't be a suspect.

Another theory with the same logic is he did in fact kill her, lied to Mike about the murder but fessed up to the stalking/harassment, then got Mike to help delete those messages to avoid becoming a suspect.

I can't think of another reason apart from the above two he would've deleted those messages. It remains to be proved whether Hillegas did, but no other conclusion seems possible.
>>
File: 1291964490310.png (4 KB, 178x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1291964490310.png
4 KB, 178x213
>>64518306
a mother's love
>>
Found the thing; Episode 5.
55 minutes, 43 seconds

On november 3'rd, this cop calls dispatch:
>Cop: Could you run the plates "SWH 582"
>Dispatch: "The car belongs to a Teressa who is reported missing"
>Cop: "A 99' toyota?"

The car was found 2 days LATER;

>Laywer: So you were looking at those plates when you phoned them in?
>Cop: No, i must've called dispatch after seargent X told me about the missing person.
>Lawyer: Did Sg.X give you the plates?
>Cop: No, i really don't remember the nature of the conversation.
>Lawyer: But if you knew the car, you were looking at the back of it, am i correct?
>Cop: No, i don't know how i got the plates, and i could not have been looking at the car.


Dude the Cop found the car at some other place, and drove it there, simple as that.
>>
>>64519608
Dude that's the thing, he isnt asking if they got anything yet, he asks if they got him in custody yet. That implies that they were either sure he did it, but they couldnt yet because no evidence, or they were gonna make sure he's convicted.

The other family members were questioned, true, but they weren't in custody. I'm not talking about a conspiracy as fuck, just pointing that the cops wanted him in custody, when they haven't even questioned him yet.
>>
>>64519904
It's even more fucked up that he had evidence in the 90s that might have proved Steven's innocence in the rape case.
>>
>>64519899
Another thing is if you wanted to kill your ex what better time than when you knew she was going to be at the home of a guy that just did time and you know the police have a hard-on for. Steve Avery is like the ultimate get of jail free card.
>>
>>64520131
Is there any link between the ex, brother and any police?
>>
>>64517382
Yeah?
>>
>>64519904
Were the plates on the car when the lady found it?
>>
>>64519608
He doesn't have any of that. He had a fight with his cousin and he torched a cat. Oh, and he burgled a tavern for some Slim Jims. Time to rev up the electric chair!
>>
>>64520062
For sure, for sure. And he COINCIDENTALLY reported that phone call on the day that Steve got out, 8 years later.

When asked why did he wait 8 years, untill steve was released, dude gives a retard's "i didnt know when he was released"

>jury eats this up
>mfw
>>
>>64520203
Plate was removed. Dispatch on the phone told her to look for the VIN number on the windshield.
>>
>>64519904
>>64520062
and to add insult to injury, that motherfucker is the one that hauls brendan off to jail after the trial
>>
>>64518785
>Spend 18 years in prison
>Surrounded by violent criminals and predators
>Adapt this behavior to survive. Real life and normal social behavior is a faded memory
>Get released from prison and move back in with family. Trying to figure out how to re-adapt. Get paraded around as a cause-célèbre. Lawyers tell you you're about to be rich.
>The violent predator programming within you still exists. There's a bunch of angry freakouts and assaults with your family but lawyers keep it under wraps with their percentage of a huge settlement at stake
>White trash GF is in jail. You're bored and horny. Start harassing the Auto Trader photographer who has to come to your property despite being creeped out by you.
>She can't wait to get out of there. You tell her about another car on the other side of the property that needs to be photographed.
>She's hesitant but goes with you in her car to site #2.
>Last assignment she'll ever take.
>Get idiot nephew to help carry barrel back over for a Bombfire later. Tell him what you're burning. He freaks out. He just wanted to watch John Cena.
>Never say to your lawyers or press or family members that Brendan is being unfairly targeted.
>Get sympathetic documentary made about you. Facebookers and redditors demand your release. Freed again.
>Who wants to take some photographs of cars?
>>
>>64517448
Why is it infuriating? Is it in a bad way or is the story about this dude so fucked up it's infuriating? Should I watch?
>>
>>64520274
>go to jail
>get to wear cashmere sweaters
>>
>>64520293
Great made up story where you don't even mention the troubles Steven had reintegrating in society. He lived in an ice shack for a while

You're not even using all the facts in your favor. Do you even Ken Kratz?
>>
>>64517382

Yeah?

I think He was coerced by Avery to do it so he could up the ante on the cops

And in a weird twist of fate the cops tried to fuck him over again

Or there was a third party
>>
>>64520274
>mfw
>>
File: yeah.jpg (27 KB, 450x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeah.jpg
27 KB, 450x356
>>64518130
>>
>>64520393

Dustina Hoffman?
>>
File: wrestlemania.jpg (51 KB, 395x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wrestlemania.jpg
51 KB, 395x569
>>64517382

Is Brendan officially a meme now?
>>
>>64520202
Yeah.
>>
Definitely bias but you can see how police in a small town in Wisconsin would exhaust all means to convict a guy they already had issues with.

As far as the other guy, who knows, his case makes even less sense. The ramblings of the mentally retarded at best
>>
>>64520346
Whats an ice shack?
>>
>>64519904

How hard is it for a cop to find this info? If they have my name I assume they can find my car and plates with a couple of phone calls. No?
>>
>>64517897
This kid looks exactly like a fatter, uglier version of me
>>
>>64520613

a good place to hide out after you murder somebody
>>
>>64520346
He had a girlfriend and was working at the avery auto shop, sounded ok to me.

The issue isnt his personal life, or even his case. Its the criminal justice system and how law enforcement/ legal teams manipulate to get the verdict that benefits them. It should be about the truth regardless of the people involved.
>>
File: lizards.png (406 KB, 781x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lizards.png
406 KB, 781x513
>>64520425
kek
>>
just ending episode 8 and its fucking kratz again at the brendan trial. dunno if I can take another 2 eps of this
>>
>>64520613
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_shanty

Supposed to be like a jail cell, I guess. The whole documentary undermined how much difficulty he had adjusting to life on the outside after he got out.
>>
>>64517382
https://youtu.be/yRguRPcGMQA

this clip is so problematic. way to be ableist seth
>>
>>64520677
thats literally based deaner tho
>>
>>64520629
dude it works backwards. if you have the dude's name, you can get his plates, and vice-versa.

dude had the plates, and the car. so he found out that was Teressa's car.

the car was found 2 days later.

See the flaw?
>>
>>64518774
This really isn't that unusual. Killers tend to be very precise in some aspect but ignore something glaringly obvious.
>>64518785
You're thinking like a normal person.
>>64519288
The guy burned a cat and had a history of violence towards women.
>>64519427
It's exaggerated in the documentary series though. The confession was obtained through straight foward questioning but that is omitted from the show.
>>64519510
Not really. This was non-blood DNA btw. Where did the cops get samples of his sweat?


This series is the worst. It makes everyone think they're all little experts because it was 10 hours long, supposedly covering everything important in the case. At least attempt to appear skeptical, you tards.
>>
File: kratz.jpg (55 KB, 1023x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kratz.jpg
55 KB, 1023x563
>>64520690
can't handle the prize?
>>
>>64520629
That's the thing. They caught him completely off guard during the trial. He could have used any number of plausible explanations, but he just froze and said he didn't remember.
>>
>>64520798
Yeah I'm sure he'd wipe down her car keys and leave ONLY HIS dna on it.
>>
>>64520818
>ken RR kratz
>>
>>64517756
roll
>>
>>64520798
are you that prize dude?
>>
>>64517382
I don't know much about this case, but after a quick glance, why are people so defensive of this Steven Avery character?

Burglary at 18, animal cruelty at 20 (he poured gasoline over a cat and threw it into a fire..) and then the fact he ran a woman's car off the road and then pointing a gun at her.

He doesn't seem like a stable individual..
>>
File: 4ZMIRo4.jpg (26 KB, 607x567) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4ZMIRo4.jpg
26 KB, 607x567
>>64520734
>deaner

who/what?
>>
>>64519562
I think that guy has a two digit IQ
>>
>>64520907
>I don't know much about this case, but after a quick glance, why are people so defensive of this Steven Avery character?

They have seen an admittedly biased (pro-Avery) documentary that casts a lot of reasonable doubt on his guilt.
>>
>>64520892
kek
>>
>>64519805
Most murders are done by niggers killing other niggers
>>
>>64520907
i think people are more sympathetic toward brendan
besides the normies with their petition, i think there's more of a split in regards to stevens guilt
>>
>>64520907
Personally, I think Avery could have done for the reasons you mentioned. Ma boi Brendan didn't do shit though and he's the real victim of this whole affair, a life sentence at the age of 16 with little to no evidence is fucking tragic
>>
>>64520818
Didn't he recently lose his law license for trying to have sex with a domestic abuse victim? Seems like a stand up guy.
>>
>>64520907
coppers framed him for rape and knowingly withheld evidence of his innocence. then when he was let out and suing the county for 38 million that insurance wouldn't cover he was charged for murder and some of the same cops were involved finding key evidence under highly suspect conditions.
>>
File: deaner.png (401 KB, 608x681) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deaner.png
401 KB, 608x681
>>64520951
our boy
>>
>>64520786

He's investigating a missing person. He knows her name, he's talked to her family. Surely he knows the type of car already!? So with this info he could have got the plates legitimately pretty easily?

I've no idea how this shit works but it would be crazy if that info wasn't readily available to cops.

He does come across as completely fucking shady though.
>>
In regards to the bones, that one is more difficult to explain. The only thing i remembered was that the Avery's were not allowed back to their home for something upwards to 5 days. Anything could have happened in that time frame. The defense also made the point that it's extremely possible those bones could have been moved there from another crime scene. It also seemed to me that there weren't a ton of fragments. This would make sense if another person picked up a few of the fragments in a bag and dumped them on Avery's property. Are they trying to tell me that Avery was skilled enough to hide what would be an insane amount of blood, blood splatter, other DNA, headboard scratches, etc but somehow couldn't crush the car, dispose of a key, and get rid of his blood in her car. All with an IQ of 70? I'm sorry but its difficult for me to believe that. Not to mention the mysterious hole in his vial of blood along with the fact that the box holding the blood was clearly opened. But thats a whole other discussion.


i bet this fucker did it. fucking dead eyed skin head who doesnt remember if he visited Teressa at night or at day prior to her disappearance.
>>
>>64521123
http://www.buzzfeed.com/michelleregna/do-you-belong-with-dean-strang-or-jerry-buting?utm_term=.jyaqpz8ON&bftw=#.tgoByv0WN
>>
>>64520613
>>64520700
A methamphetamine house
>>
>>64521123
>Ken Kratz pervs on abuse victims
>Internet womyn perv on Strang for trying to free an innocent man and his stupid nephew

what
>>
>>64521093
You could say that he needed to know that info because police was actively searching for her...but then why radio it in? Look at his expression when the defense catches him in this situation on the stand. His eyebrows flair up, he becomes flustered. Is it possible that law enforcement found the car somewhere, already knew Steve Avery was the prime suspect because he was probably the last one to see Theresa alive, and then someone high up (who would be more sensitive to the 35 mill lawsuit) instructed Colborn to move it to the Avery property?
>>
>>64521123
>>64521161
>clickbait journalism

not even once
>>
Guys, I just can't thinking about the blue ribbon. Someone hold me....
>>
>>64520841
DNA evidence isn't as plentiful and abundant as CSI Miami might lead you to believe. So there was no trace of her DNA on the key? Stranger things have happened, and it's not that strange anyway. What would be really fucking strange is if some cops obtained sweat samples from Avery and used them to plant evidence on the scene. Its easier to believe the former.
>>
is this like murder on a Sunday morning?
>>
>believing what a documentary tells you

pretty soon you'll end up on /pol/
>>
>>64521265
I agree that documentaries can't be trusted.

But I also think cops are hacks
>>
>>64521258
There is no way to confirm that it was sweat.
Plus, they had the Avery compound to themselves for more than a week. They had plenty of access to things with Avery's DNA on it.
>>
>>64521229
Are you retarded. It isn't journalism, it's a stupid online quiz.
>>
>>64521363
this is journalism in modern times, my friend

normies don't care about actual articles. they want to see 7 heartbreaking refugee pictures that will make you say stop having borders and laws and shit
>>
About to tuck into The Thin Blue Line

Why are these true crime docs so fascinating?
>>
>>64521318
It was from sweat. They found non-blood dna in the car too. Conspiracy theories are fun, but get a grip.
>>
>>64521265
I'm believing the facts presented to me in the documentary
>>
>>64521435
You should look into the facts not presented in the documentary.
>>
>>64521395
But it literally isn't, at all. It's a quiz.
>>64521406
Fuck off Kratz
>>
>>64521406
Wasn't it found months after though?
>>
>>64521406
they never said it was from sweat. it could've been from saliva.

>found Steve's toothbrush
>rubbed it on the key
>>
File: CXaUcUZUAAEj99K.jpg (52 KB, 599x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CXaUcUZUAAEj99K.jpg
52 KB, 599x450
>>64520818
>mfw
>>
>>64521485
The documentary perfectly summarizes everything and presents it to easily understand, sooo nah I think I'll stick with the documentary.
>>
>>64521406
The only person who claims they can say with any certainty where the non-blood DNA came from was Kratz. The DNA could really be from anything.
>>
File: 1451540681584.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451540681584.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
>>64521395
you are the normie

there are more typical, forgettable faggots too lazy to actually experience something and forge something genuine, people exactly like you, than there will ever be your maligned, adolescent view on other human beings

get some sunlight or stay mad, faggot
>>
>>64517382
Yes. He's "slow". Sub 80 IQ.
>>
>>64520467
Yeah?
>>
The problems that I see

>Kratz knows something we don't
>the police DEFINITELY are in on something or don't want to know too much but are still culpable
>Teresa and Avery's relationship is not mentioned

And then there is Brendan. I'm not sure if they "got a confession" out of Brendan.
>>
File: 12angry3.png (49 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12angry3.png
49 KB, 320x240
>>64521525
is that the dude from 12 angry men?
>>
>>64521488
Kay Reddit.
>>64521499
So? Also not as strange as people make out. It's not unusual for small pieces of evidence to go unnoticed when most other evidence was successfully destroyed.
>>64521505
They being the filmmakers? Check into the actual case report. It was from sweat.
>>
Brendan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64521614
Um. Yeah? Ugh... I like cats.
>>
>>64521074
nope. his license was suspended for 4 months
>>
oh, another shill thread
>>
>>64520270
>her face when
This dumb cunt and every teleprompter reader like her are the reason Avery and Dassey were convicted. Not once do any of them ever challenge a fucking thing the prosecutors or Mike Halbach says. They just roll them affirming softballs and run with the state's narrative without ever noting any of the inconsistencies or blatant falsehoods (not least of which involves a savage rape-murder scene in a bedroom where not one fleck of blood or seminal or vaginal fluid is ever recovered). The one "probing" question this fucking nitwit asks?

>ermagerd kids are gonna pick on andy colborn's kids at school tomorrow because you made him look like a fucking imbecile on the stand

And that's Dean Strang's fault, that Sgt. Colborn is a fucking bumbling idiot of a liar. The thing I hate most about my country is its small-market media.
>>
>>64521661
Other than lie, and get cucked by the detectives.
>>
What if he was telling the truth the whole time
>>
>>64521661
http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movies_and_tv/is-steven-avery-guilty-evidence-making-a-murderer-didnt-present.php

Phone transcript is pretty damning.
>>
>>64519891
Would wife so hard
>>
File: file.png (912 KB, 1607x896) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
912 KB, 1607x896
reminder
>>
>>64521730
>There was clearly some shady shit here, but I snooped around in various Reddit threads and through some local news reports and found a few pieces of evidence not presented in the docuseries that persuade me that Avery was probably guilty. Some of this was presented at trial, while some of it was excluded in pre-trial motions.

>muh secondary sources
>>
>>64517756

yeah
>>
>>64521525
Ryan Braun may use roids but he's no murderer.
>>
>>64517382
They said the kid has an IQ of 70. Basically borderline retarded. Possibly autistic.
>>
>>64521630
>They being the filmmakers?

No, dude. it was actually a part of the trial, one of the lawyer brought up that the dna could be from literally everything.

It even had the big haired chick who tested the bullet's DNA. She said it could have been from the fact that she was talking, and some saliva could've gotten on it.

They explain the whole process of elimination in vacuum of other DNA, and if it returns 2 or more, it has to be inconclusive, thus the whole DNA thing should've been dismissed.
>>
>>64521753
reminder that all vials like that have that hole in it because that's literally how they get the blood in the vial?
>>
>>64521730
almost all of them were in the show though
>>
>>64521762
It wasn't even presented at trial. It's not evidence at all. It's gossip.
>>
>>64521819
reminder that the lawyer asked the lab if they do that and they said no
>>
File: 1419975308959.jpg (19 KB, 453x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419975308959.jpg
19 KB, 453x470
>2 cops bring Brenden in to interrogate him
>No lawyer present
>No mother allowed in the room
>Brenden has a very low IQ and is considered "slow"
>Read his rights but does not fully comprehend them
>Brenden recounts the night he was with Stephen
>Not what the cops want to hear so they leave the room numerous times and threaten him with going to prison
>4 hours later Brenden admits to a confession

I've seen this on other documentaries with law enforcement regarding children. How in the fuck is this legal? He was only 17 his mother should have been in the room with him.
>>
>>64521714
Do you mean before or after two police browbeat him for more than three hours until he said exactly what they wanted to hear?

Police
>something to do with the head
Police
>I'm just going to go ahead and say it
Mom
>why did you say those things?
Brenden
>I was guessing
>>
File: yeah.jpg (24 KB, 401x271) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yeah.jpg
24 KB, 401x271
>>64521667
uhhmm yeah?
>>
File: 1398575475177.gif (3 MB, 360x441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398575475177.gif
3 MB, 360x441
>/tv/ was TFA threads only for god knows how long already
>then two dykes came along with a dindunuffin doc
>/tv/ is discussing it a lot

THANK YOU B(I)ASED DYKES
>>
>>64521705
To be honest i thought she and this dude was planted by Avery's lawyers. They seemed to out of place, and apart from the "kids are gonna pick on him" question, their questions seemed to favour Steven's position.
>>
>>64521967
>20 more years until i grow into my face
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 550x550
>>64520818
> uses power and influence to manipulate low-IQ abuse victim into sexual favors

This man would never abuse his powers!
>>
>>64521942

Why was her Palm Pilot and camera in the burn barrel
>>
>>64521123
> literally women
>>
>>64522004
he's pretty handsome тbh, just early grey hair.
>>
File: averym.png (92 KB, 280x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
averym.png
92 KB, 280x186
>>64522092
word
why is he so perfect brehs
>>
What about the German man

How likely would it be for an outsider to have killed her then frame Avery
>>
>Watching Facebook meme shit

Lmao
>>
File: Capture.png (763 KB, 2104x2176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
763 KB, 2104x2176
>>64517382
When was Paul Dano taken to court?
>>
>>64522092
>>64522134
he looks like someone bred the most stereotypical news anchor possible, but he's still a little too young
>>
Also this jew-nosed motherfucker did a great job. Not even from a law-related perspective, but by pointing out logical inconsistencies, like how if the state can't prove that Avery knew her password, then somebody else was deleting the messages off her voicemail..

I wonder if he really is Jewish.
>tfw wont ever be a jewish lawer
>>
>>64521134
Finished the series yesterday. Completely forgot about this guy. You offer a convincing new suspect anonymister.
>>
Where are the finger prints??

If he attacked her, are there any marks of a fight on Steve? Did he knock her out with something??
>>
>>64521967
Really? Her Twitter feed is nothing apart from snotty remarks about what the filmmakers "left out" (in reality literally nothing). She seems absolutely certain of Avery's guilt.

I lived in Milwaukee during the trial and all I ever remember the local media reporting was the unchallenged and unproved statements made during Kratz's press conferences. I actually barely paid any attention, because I just presumed he was guilty. That's all the media ever described: the lurid "details" of Halbach's murder. I then later recognized Kratz during his sexting scandal, but I couldn't have told you on pain of death who Avery's lawyers were. Kratz was the only person who ever made the news during the trial. They never mentioned anything about Colborn reading the plate off to a dispatcher two days before the car was found, the key being found by Colborn and Lenk on the seventh search, four days after the first, or any of the other bullshit evidence.

Which is why I was so interested in the series. I lot of the anger I feel is directed at our garbage local media, who seem incapable of nothing apart from parroting the shit they're fed by state authorities. And I believed it, because no one else had the reach or influence they do.
>>
>>64522071
I imagine Colborn put it there after he got done moving the car and the cremains.
>>
>>64522334
This dude even says in the beginning he was on Avery's propriety, and then Teresa's brother, and his friend, corrects him by saying "no, no, the propriety was siezed, he was not there", so he says "oh right, i meant the nearby propriety".

Add that to him knowing the password, and the fact that some (possibly incriminating) messages were deleted off of her voicemail, and you have a probable cause.

>also that smirk
>>
>>64522359
on the 7th search
>>
File: frontpagecolumbo1.jpg (57 KB, 224x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frontpagecolumbo1.jpg
57 KB, 224x282
>>64519904

wheres columbo when you need him most
>>
>>64522334
>>64522472
He had to be disgruntled with Teresa's living situation too.
>>
>>64522472
This fucking faggot is a nurse at Froedert Hospital. So is my wife. I see him at least weekly. She describes him as a capable and caring nurse, but in social life as extremely creepy. She thinks he's an Aspie. Having spoken with him a few times I share her assessment.

No one has said anything out loud, but everyone has seen or at least heard of the series, so their workplace is now described by my wife as the most uncomfortable place in Wisconsin.

I asked her if she thinks he could've killed a woman. She said she wasn't sure.
>>
>>64522420
>incapable

i think more like unwilling.

but yeah, when (steve's) defence was bringing up points regarding the DNA, or the Plates, her and the grey hair guy confronted the DNA professor, and Kratz about it.

The chick even asked the DNA professor 2 times about "If you say the DNA is such a secure procedure, that nobody should get in, because it might get contaminated, isn't it a problem that the (tester's) DNA was also found on the bullet"
to which he replies "no", like a retard.

and then asks a similar question to the jew lawyer, which obviously favors Avery.

Plus she stands out man, look at this shit. (pic related)

What's her twitter btw?
>>
>>64522673
forgot pic
>>
>>64521134
>>64522334
>>64522472
Gullible retards detected. It's very clear that Avery did it. The fact that a poorly-made doc series can sway you that easily is sad.
>>
>>64522641
See if he'll do an AMA here.
I'm sure he'll find the anons here well informed on the case and sensitive about the death of his ex gf
>>
>>64522716
angenette levy. she hasn't aged that well tbqh though.
>>
File: lY61yVp.gif (62 KB, 300x100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lY61yVp.gif
62 KB, 300x100
>>64522740
great counter argument dude
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>64522782
yikes, no kidding
>>
>>64522782
She wasn't even hot then.

>>64522758
I really don't think he will.

I was tempted to leave a note on his car with text something like

>I SAW WHAT YOU DID

but Froedert has cameras everywhere and someone might see me anyway.
>>
>>64522673
https://twitter.com/angenette5
>>
>>64522607
Just one more thing...

>>64522620
what did you mean by that?

>>64522641
and he wasn't even treated as a suspect.
>and an 70 iq retard did
>>
>>64522877
>aspie guy nurse

how many "accidents" happen weekly at that hospital?
>>
I told all my friends and family to watch this and now I feel embarrassed since it was all bullshit. Avery clearly did it. I think they'll still enjoy it because of the characters and the story though.
>>
>>64523027
Tell them to watch The Jinx instead.
>>
File: CXSC9UiU0AEV8pt.png (356 KB, 599x699) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CXSC9UiU0AEV8pt.png
356 KB, 599x699
>>64522877
>wasn't even hot then.
>mfw
>>
>>64522877
Kek
At least try it
>>
>>64523047
i wonder how many times the silver fox railed that.
>>
>>64523136
Nah, she gives off that "BBC only" vibe.
>>
What pissed me off is that they never arrested Brendens cousin on the stand for blatenly lying to save Brenden. She commited perjury and every one is ok with it because she is a female.
>>
>>64523169
even better
>>
>>64517382
https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/684373410038718464
JURORS FEARED FOR PERSONAL SAFETY
DIDN'T WANT THEIR LIFE TO BE MADE A LIVING HELL

RE-TRIAL WITH LIVESTREAMS ZIMZAM-STYLE WHEN?
>>
File: kkjkj.jpg (40 KB, 614x794) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kkjkj.jpg
40 KB, 614x794
This guy.

Likes it up the pooper.
>>
>>64517756
Nah, last three.
>>
File: casting.png (586 KB, 975x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
casting.png
586 KB, 975x350
>>64520649
Dano, is that you?
>>
>>64517486
Its just like the West Memphis 3, guilty as hell as we know from numerous (not one, numerous) confessions from one of the 3 who did it and thanks to extremely biased documentaries and the morons who believe every single word of it they are back out on the streets and have their freedom. I'm sure Peter Jackson and Johnny Depp feel good about themselves.
>>
>>64523238
that would be glorious. i'd probably get fired from work for doing so much shitposting on /tv/.
>>
>>64522979
None. It's a great facility. Despite his faults, I'd bet Hillegas is actually a good nurse.

>>64523060
ayy lmao

If I do cook up some way of pranking him without breaking the law and getting caught I'll take a pic or vid, then share it here behind seven proxies desu senpai.

>>64523136
>he thinks the silver fag is anything but a butt-pilfering ass pirate
>>
File: 1378847859235.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378847859235.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>The Sheriff on TV saying it would be "easier to just kill Avery" if they wanted him out of the way
>ON TV!

What planet do these people live on?
>>
>>64523238
This. Why isn't this the topic leading these threads now? Juror comes right and says the process was bullshit.
>>
>>64523328
That was pretty insane to watch. "If we wanted to eliminate him..." these are the police talking about their citizens? serve and protect my ass
>>
>>64523247
no doubt, no doubt. i mean the other reporters look like this.
look me in the eyes and tell me that grey haired slinky dink doesnt play banana fight with his homeboy romirez
>>
>>64517611
>History of strange sexual behaviour (revealing himself)
>History of throwing cats onto fires and animal cruelty
>History of mental issues
>Her key found in his home
>Her bones in his yard
>Her card in his families salvage yard
>His blood and DNA in her trunk and car
>Guns shells found in his garage with her DNA on
>Had the envelope in his home that she came to give him
>Last one to see her alive

But yeah, I'm sure the police murdered her and planted all the evidence just to frame him so he couldn't sue them.

If you honestly think Steve Avery is innocent you are literally a Reddit grade faggot.
>>
>>64523323
>Hillegas

is that his real name? do you know his full name by any chance?
>>
Anybody who thinks Avery is innocent or believes in an active conspiracy against Avery is literally reddit.

Even if Avery deserves a retrial, I can't imagine caring that much to push for one. He is obviously guilty. Let them rot.
>>
>>64518437
This is what happened, they may have planted the car keys to make 100% sure he was found guilty but he definitely did it.
>>
>>64521134
Is that the ex-bf?
> long hair while searching
> shaved all his hair off for the trial
> in my movies and TV, people shave their heads when they feel GUILTY ABOUT KILLING SOMEBODY (Shane in TWD, Maggie in The Newsroom, countless other examples I can't think of right now)

CASE CLOSED
HE DID IT
JUST LIKE ON TV
>>
>>64517542
top kek

>>64517756
rolling
>>
>>64523600
>00
Well, shit.
>>
>>64523456
>nope
>once, and I've seen worse shit happen in rural Wisconsin
>nope
>planted by faggot cop during seventh search on fourth day
>and in two other locations, with no indication of where they were inititally burnt
>two days after faggot colborn ran a plate check on it
>nope
>she'd been there previously at least three times
>nope

Ken, you need help.
>>
>>64523600
>>64523637
samefag
>>
>>64523721
guilty as charged
>>
File: Ryan Hillegas.jpg (107 KB, 960x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ryan Hillegas.jpg
107 KB, 960x960
>>64523485
No, I don't. He's now going by "Ryan Hill" on Facebook. His page is still kind of open but he's tightened it up a lot.

I actually went to school with home at UW-Oshkosh but don't remember him.
>>
>>64523696
So you believe the police murdered a random women, burned her, and then planted her bones/car/DNA on his property just to 'get rid' of Avery so he couldn't sue them?

kek, go home Reddit, you're drunk.
>>
>>64523485
Hillegas is his real last name. He's probably born in 1983 or '84.
>>
>>64523865
>>64523816

Can you give me the facebook? only ryan.hillegas i found is this one https://www.faceb00k.com/ryan.hillegas.1

and it doesnt look like him

imageSearch returns - The image is too big, or the network connection is too slow to download it.
>>
>>64523842
No, and I don't have to believe anything. The state's version of events (actually, two versions: one for Dassey's trial and one for Avery's) is not supported by the evidence, and the manner in which the evidence was uncovered is grossly suspect. There is reasonable doubt in Avery's guilt, period.

Oh, and now jury tampering has been uncovered, so enjoy watching him go free:

http://www.today.com/popculture/making-murderer-filmmakers-our-goal-was-question-us-justice-system-t65161

You fucking imbecile.
>>
Sign it you fucks https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-free-steven-avery
>>
>>64524074
Fuck no. I'm signing a petition to reinstate based Kratz as DA.
>>
>>64524000
Yup: facebook dot com backslash ryan dot hillegas
>>
>>64523842
Great new meme. It's fairly obvious that some chuckle fuck scattered the remains in his back yard knowing his highly public dispute with the Milwaukee police. After a days search they found out there was litteral zero evidence and started fabricating evidence left and right. It has also come to light, t post documentary, that the sheriff's department was threating witnesses.
>>
>>64524126
oh shit thanks dude, now to think of a way to get many people to send him "i know it was you"..
>>
http://www.today.com/popculture/making-murderer-filmmakers-our-goal-was-question-us-justice-system-t65161
>>
Yeah?

Yeah
>>
>>64524210
Just build a bunk profile. Worst that happens is it gets deleted. It's not a crime to say that and it's very unlikely you'd be discovered.
>>
>>64524208
If that's true, imagine the fucking guy who got away with it.
Not only did it go according to his plan that they suspected Avery, they even fabricated evidence out of the blue and came up with some James Patterson-tier rape story.

He probably feels great.
>>
>>64524259
i can write him from mine, no problem, but he might disable incoming messages from non-friends, so should be from a bulk of people for a good effect
>>
>>64518437
A lot of people seem to be going with this theory but what they don't seem to get is that without Brendan's confession, and the extremely dodgy evidence that only appears when the two suspicious cops, Lenk, and Mr "called in number plate days before car was found" show up. And these guys should never have been involved at all as they were the two stood too look most bad in the civil case.
Without that the only evidence suggests that Teresa was killed some time after leaving Steve, at site unknown, then the RAV4 was moved to edge of Avery property and her body burnt there, probably by the murderer, who then moved the cremations to the pit outside Steves house, although it's quite possible the police moved these too. There is no suggestion the police killed her, merely that they moved evidence to lay it on Steve. Now, he could have done it, fair enough. But it just as well could have been someone else, Steve being framed by a mixture of the murderers and police actions.
I don't know how the investigation cannot be seen as fatally compromised. It doesn't matter if he did it or not in this sense, he was convicted in a very dodgy way. As for poor Brendan....the video clearly shows the police, without a lawyer present, led him into incriminating himself by a series of "but you are sorry you killed her right?" Yes/no questions with no right answerthat he just can't handle.
>>
https://youtu.be/e-Gy-nhmO-M?t=13s
>>
>>64524251
Post this as the next OP.
Jurors literally admitting they didn't truly think he should be found guilty, has this ever happened before?

Where OJs jurors ever interviewed?
>>
>>64524107
P R I Z E
R
I
Z
E
>>
>>64524054
kek, he isn't going anywhere Reddit, he's gonna rot in jail like the pervert murderer he is.

It constantly amazes me how many weak-minded people their are who are totally swayed by a one side documentary. Exactly the same as the Memphis 3 case where we now have 3 child murderers walking around free thanks to faggots like you ignoring multiple confessions and using your feelings and emotions to help free murderers.

Die faggot.
>>
https://youtu.be/0-HH3yDHPbM
>>
So who /killingfields/ tonight?
>>
File: prize.png (249 KB, 671x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
prize.png
249 KB, 671x375
TELL ME ABOUT THE PRIZE
>>
>>64524853
SO LITTLE LOYALTY FOR A HIRED LAWYER
>>
File: 1447202091285.jpg (11 KB, 201x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447202091285.jpg
11 KB, 201x318
>>64524853
>>
>>64524448
I work in a profession where we use the same vials as shown in the documentary. That was the nail in the coffin for me as far as there being a reasonable doubt to his guilt.

Those vials are made to withstand abuse that comes with transporting them to various labs. No way the seal was broken and a tiny, syringe sized hole from normal wear and tear.

How is the documentary one-sided? There is no narrator, and they interview most of law enforcement except for the main characters involved with prosecution, because they refused to be interviewed.

Not to mention the whole debacle about abusing a mentally disabled patient and how they said it was basically okay to plant evidence if you suspected guilt.

You're supposed to prove guilt, not innocence.
>>
>>64524853
THE PRIZE RISES
>>
>>64524722
But reasonable doubt is for innocent people, everyone knows that
>>
File: 1448361340351.gif (2 MB, 178x120) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448361340351.gif
2 MB, 178x120
>>64524448
>look at how ass-nuked ken kratz is now that he's no longer the prize
>>
>>64524853
>first one to talk gets to stay in my penitentiary
>>
>>64519904
lol wtf
>>
File: kev.jpg (11 KB, 315x403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kev.jpg
11 KB, 315x403
>>64517542
>>
File: 1436166059790.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436166059790.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
I'm staying skeptical myself but has anyone given any other evidence beyond leg irons and hearsay about Avery answering the door in a towel? That article people keep posting has sources from reddit and some magazine article that was written pre-trial. Not exactly concrete stuff.
>>
>>64517756
H-h-here I go!
>>
>>64520312
Yes watch it
>>
File: 1402677079530.jpg (21 KB, 193x182) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402677079530.jpg
21 KB, 193x182
>>64517542
oh fuck
>>
>America still has the death penalty
lmao you guys are whack
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x393
>>64524448
>>
feel bad for retarded guy but the other guy is a literal piece of shit who threw his cat into a fire and deserves to rot in prison
>>
>>64523328
>>64523409
think it was a small town cop talking like he was in the films (who the fuck says "eliminate") and he chose the worst possible time and way to try and sound like a badass. I dont think he knew it was a framing, it was Lenk
>>
File: 1379269935591.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379269935591.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>64517542
>>
File: exquisite.jpg (33 KB, 500x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
exquisite.jpg
33 KB, 500x409
>>64525617
I adore that quote, I'm sorry I didn't post it first.

He also already had it happen to him once. So much suffering.
>>
REMINDER THAT THEY ARE BOTH GUILTY:

-- Past criminal activity also included threatening a female relative at gunpoint.
-- In the months leading up to Halbach's disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times and always specifically requested Halbach to come out and take the photos.
-- Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn't want to go out to Avery's trailer anymore, because once when she came out, Avery was waiting for her wearing only a towel (this was excluded for being too inflammatory). Avery clearly had an obsession with Halbach.
-- On the day that Halbach went missing, Avery had called her three times, twice from a *67 number to hide his identity.
-- The bullet with Halbach's DNA on it came from Avery's gun, which always hung above his bed.
Mouse over video for audio
-- Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons like the ones Dassey described holding Halbach only three weeks before (Avery said he's purchased them for use with his girlfriend, Jodi, with whom he'd had a tumultuous relationship -- at one point, he was ordered by police to stay away from her for three days).
-- Here's the piece of evidence that was presented at trial but not in the series that I find most convincing: In Dassey's illegally obtained statement, Dassey stated that he helped Avery moved the RAV4 into the junkyard and that Avery had lifted the hood and removed the battery cable. Even if you believe that the blood in Halbach's car was planted by the cops (as I do), there was also non-blood DNA evidence on the hood latch. I don't believe the police would plant -- or know to plant -- that evidence.
>>
>>64525663
I am in an animal related profession and hate animal abuse, but unlike most serial killer testimonies this was not a repeat incident.

He also didn't give the cat extended torture, he tossed it, in his own words "over the fire."

Even if he had tortured the cat multiple times, it has no bearing on this case. Even respected psychology textbooks say animal abuse is a correlation, not an explicit cause.

Something he did, confessed to, and served prison time for should not have bearing in a case almost 2 decades later if it isn't the same kind of crime.
>>
>>64525617
>>64525728
What bothers me is I'm not sure I'd agree. The thought of an innocent man suffering in prison disturbs me, but I don't know if I'd prefer ten murderers walking free as a guarantee against wrongful conviction.
>>
>>64524908
>How is the documentary one-sided? There is no narrator, and they interview most of law enforcement except for the main characters involved with prosecution, because they refused to be interviewed.

What the fuck do you think? They leave out crucial arguments and evidence. Are you seriously this weak minded?
>>
>>64525838
REMINDER THAT KEN KRATZ IS A KNOWN LIAR AND FAGGOT:

-- The gun wasn't loaded, the relative is a known cunt, Steven admitted his guilt, and he was duly punished.
-- That is actually not true.
-- That is also untrue.
-- That is also unture.
-- Yet no other evidence she was shot and killed in that garage was uncovered: no blood anywhere, yet one projectile discovered after the state's techs went through it and found nothing.
-- That is also untrue.
-- In Dassey's coerced statement, he said those things only after being fed the exact details by detectives, like every other statement made by Dassey.
>>
>>64525601
sorry killers aren't given a slap on the wrist and a pat on the back here
>>
I wonder if Brendan ever heard about his uncle tossing the cat in the fire. Since cats are his favourite animals.
I bet he misses his cats, I bet his cats probably died/will die before he gets out.
Do prison inmates get to keep pets?
>>
>>64525838
>Threatening a female relative at gunpoint.

You've obviously never seen backwoods family drama. An extended family member of mine in Alabama was in a relationship with a judge, and made it to where my aunt showed up on local sex offender's lists even though she had never been involved with anything remotely relating sexual deviance. The only way we found out about it was someone called my aunt to ask what she did to get on the list.

>Explicity request a certain employee
We do this at the vet office we work for all the time with software. We request a specific individual, even though that isn't their policy. We like him personally, he knows his shit when it comes to a combo knowledge of vet medicine and programming, and knows we don't want bloated software sales. So we request him. We are also a mostly female staff and he is a good looking man, but this isn't the reason why we do this. It is a bonus. Too bad he is gay.
>>
>>64517756
I'm not stupid, am I?
>>
>>64526075


-- This is not true
-- Nope, not true
-- This is actually not true
-- Not true
-- This isn't true
>>
>>64526201
Kek, lowest of the low without getting dubs.
>>
>>64526156
http://mentalfloss.com/article/66916/cats-find-homes-prisons-and-reform-inmates

Yep
>>
File: mm-toyota.png (80 KB, 278x170) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mm-toyota.png
80 KB, 278x170
>>64519904
>>
>>64517382
>Well, you better just start putting your head on your shoulders,and start thinking.

>How can I? I'm really stupid, Mom. I can't help it.

Fuck, my sides are gone
>>
>>64525943
I don't know what to say other than you are patently wrong and not enlightened.
>>
>Past criminal activity also included threatening a female relative at gunpoint.
Meme. It is well known his cousin was the instergator of this conflict
>In the months leading up to Halbach's disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times and always specifically requested Halbach to come out and take the photos.
She was a good photographer and help the Avery's sell many cars
>Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn't want to go out to Avery's trailer anymore, because once when she came out, Avery was waiting for her wearing only a towel (this was excluded for being too inflammatory). Avery clearly had an obsession with Halbach.
Meme. People answer the door in their underware, towels all the time. Former pizza delivery boy here.
>On the day that Halbach went missing, Avery had called her three times, twice from a *67 number to hide his identity.
He litteraly had an appointment with her. This isn't unusual
>The bullet with Halbach's DNA on it came from Avery's gun, which always hung above his bed.
A bullet from his own gun on his own property. Woah.....
>Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons like the ones Dassey described holding Halbach only three weeks before (Avery said he's purchased them for use with his girlfriend, Jodi, with whom he'd had a tumultuous relationship -- at one point, he was ordered by police to stay away from her for three days)
litterally Corcsed the testimony to fit the already found 'evidence'
>Even if you believe that the blood in Halbach's car was planted by the cops (as I do), there was also non-blood DNA evidence on the hood latch. I don't believe the police would plant -- or know to plant -- that evidence.
was litteraly taken when they had him in custody and planted.
>>
Why did people tell me The Jinx was better than this?
Sure, Durst was mildly entertaining but it was no comparison to this fucking roller coaster ride.
>>
File: de8.jpg (19 KB, 400x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
de8.jpg
19 KB, 400x320
>>64526274
keked with
>>
>>64519904
I was suprised they didn't focus more on that part.

Episode just ended there and they didn't mention it again
>>
>>64526356
Well, just hear me out. Anal reconstruction surgeries have now progressed to the point where all wrongfully convicted and anally raped men can have their anuses restored at cost to the state when they're released. I'm really not seeing the problem here.
>>
File: mm-narrative.png (93 KB, 302x170) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mm-narrative.png
93 KB, 302x170
>>64526429
>next up on Netflix...
>>
File: 1447800982484.gif (1 MB, 300x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447800982484.gif
1 MB, 300x332
>>64526529
>>
>>64526529
350,000
5
0
0
0
0
>>
NEW THREAD WHEN
Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 78
Thread DB ID: 393865



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.