[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parks and Rec

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: parksandrec.jpg (212KB, 1523x857px) Image search: [Google]
parksandrec.jpg
212KB, 1523x857px
Just blasted through all 7 seasons in about a week, its been about 12 hours since I watched the finale, I've never felt this down about getting to the end of a show.

I need something to fill the whole, should I watch it again or something similar?

Also Parks and Recs thread.
>>
>>64514145
The Office
30 Rock

Though I feel bad for enabling such a terrible lifestyel.
>>
New Girl
Brooklyn 9-9
>>
>>64514145
Really I felt the show really head down hill after Rashida left.

Also I watched burn notice in one sitting. It was horrible (the feeling not the show)
>>
>>64514566
You mean Rob Lowe right? They both leave at the same time and Lowe is the better character from the pair.

I thought this show was too reddit for /tv/
>>
>>64514605
Well yea him too.
>>
>Goto watch some Parks and Rec
>It's a Mark Brandanaquits episode
>>
>watching season 7
>>
Test
>>
>>64514566

Rob Lowe's character was favourite behind Chris Pratt's, I did think the Series 6 finale was brilliant I would have been content if that was the end.

But I did enjoy finding out the what happens to the characters with the flash forwards, one of my more satisfying finales.
>>
>>64514145
>it's a loud annoying gay guy character who came in after Rashida Jones left and the writers keep trying to force scenes where he's great friends with Donna episode

I don't even know that character's name but he fucking ultra killed the show.
>>
>>64515031
Aziz Ansari? He was always there.
>>
>>64514145
It was goat, even tough the last season felt very rushed, but oh well.

Go watch the Mindy Project, you'll love it.
>>
>>64515346
No the white guy
>>
>>64515031
Billy on the Street
>>
30 Rock is better imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZUxrrH2gt8
>>
>>64515481
Oh, my bad.
>>
>>64514145
Watch the West Wing. Feel increasingly hollow as it progresses; all characters live as one extensions of one mind, it becomes unsettling. Rewatch Parks and look for the same thing. It will dispell the magic.
>>
>>64514605
>reddit

There's that word again...
>>
Jerry is best character
>>
>>64516616
You mean Terry.
>>
>>64516710
You mean Gary
>>
Great show. Last season felt weird, but there is still some quaity stuff in it.
>>
>>64516779
You mean Larry
>>
Fuck, that's a lot of P&R for one week, never really considered it an addictive show even though I enjoyed it quite a bit.
>>
>>64515031
Craig
>>
I loved the first 4 season

also some really hard waifu material
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.