[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

she really is just like us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: 235235235.png (331KB, 846x847px) Image search: [Google]
235235235.png
331KB, 846x847px
she really is just like us
>>
>>64513992
Sooner or later the video is going to leak.
>>
>gave her number to her crush
Yeah she's nothing like us
>>
Okay then.

I'm autistic, but not like this cunt, shooting her mouth off about weird shit....
>>
>Fakes her falls
>Nudes get leaked
>"I masturbated xD!"
>Recent movies have been getting poor reviews
So it's fair to say that her career is declining?
>>
File: 1448711863682.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448711863682.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>more of this Lena Dunham tier shit from hollywood women

Pls stop
>>
>>64513992
i thought colonel sanders wore a white suit?
its not the same bloke?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 476x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 476x486px
>>64513992
Jesus Christ, this is cringe
>>
You get in that ass Larry
>>
>blonde young starlet raped countless times by jew producers on casting couches eventually develops sexual attraction to old jews
Wow, breaking news. Really exciting stuff.
>>
>>64514822
this is a disturbing idea
>>
>>64514822

this desu senpai
>>
>>64514822
Makes no sense to my autismo mind why some probably rich jew would risk a potential massive scandal to stick his dick in a lump of lard like Jennifer Lawrence
>>
>>64513992
>all these salty virgins

Why are you all so threatened of a woman with a great sense of humor who isn't afraid of embracing her sexuality?
>>
File: 1443497616962.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443497616962.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>64514139
>a 67-year-old kike goblin has a better shot at screwing a decent-looking blond than you
>>
>>64513992
They could spin an entire season of Curb off of this
>>
sorry, but why are so many Americans so keen to tell us that they masturbate all the time?
Kevin Smith is the worst. never more than a minute from talking about lifting up his belly and using a Fleshlight.
If there is one behaviour which is like an oversharing child, this is it.
There is nothing wrong with masturbation but why share it as if it's an amazing achievement?
Do you want a prize? How many shits did you take today? Any more information no-one wants to hear?
>>
>>64515054
lol. Larry David is so rich he could fuck 10/10s everyday for the rest of his life.
>>
>>64515054
>implying I'm cringing about her doing that over some comedian
>implying I'm not cringing about the fact that she's telling the whole damn world about it
>>
>>64513992
>hai guize im wacky and random pls love me
>>
>>64513992

JUST
>>
Not so long ago, people had dignity
>>
File: 1445125364765.jpg (142KB, 662x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1445125364765.jpg
142KB, 662x1024px
>>64515156
>sorry, but why are so many Americans so keen to tell us
by the end of the year everywhere BUT America will be talking about how they got raped all the time
>>
a textbook American psycho speaks
>>
File: funnycunt.jpg (306KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
funnycunt.jpg
306KB, 2000x1000px
>>64513992
I can't when for the golden globes when ricky tells us how he masturbated to her leaked nudes

I wonder if she'll be laughing?
>>
>>64516154
Can't when? You mean can't wait?
>>
>>64513992
>trying her hardest to be "unique" to keep her career afloat
I hope she dies poor and alone
>>
>>64515847
LEAK
>>
>>64516154
as much as I hate Gervais, and the golden globes I really hope something like this happens and it pisses Lawrence off. She's such an insufferable bitch.
>>
>>64513992

I have a shot
>>
>>64516421
MY
>>
File: absolute madman.jpg (355KB, 704x1024px) Image search: [Google]
absolute madman.jpg
355KB, 704x1024px
>>64516486
>mfw I just checked the golden globe nominations
I knew it would be bad but holy shit. Like seriously what the fuck? If the Revenant doesn't sweep it will be an outrage since apparently they've barely bothered to recognise any other good films
>The Martian
>Mad Max
Fucking hollywood, every fucking time
>>
>>64516521
PICS
>>
>>64516521

NUDES
>>
>>64516486
>not liking Ricky Gervais
Humourless cunt
>>
>>64513992
if the genders were reversed on this story it would be CNN tier rotation and SJWs would riot
>>
>>64513992
shes trying to hard to be reddit the person its not even funny
>>
>>64516977
>calling "i'm an athiest christians are stupid" humour
>>
>>64517111
I'm not referring to his standup.

Nice trips, poof
>>
>>64517154
then what are you referring to? his fucked up teeth?
>>
YES this means Lawrence is not baldist (racist against bald people). She is a class act I might now have a shot with her
>>
>>64517311
The shows he writes, you oblivious shit
>>
>>64517154
>>64517111

Not any of these anons, but the only time I've felt Gervais was funny was during that show about his twonk mate going around the world. Of course, said twonk (Carl) was a lot funnier.
>>
>Women's humor is crass sexuality

why is this
>>
File: 1443056205732.jpg (55KB, 640x401px) Image search: [Google]
1443056205732.jpg
55KB, 640x401px
>>64513992
i feel like she's bullshitting about giving him her number and larry is just playing along out of politeness

>>64514212
this guy gets it
>>
>>64513992
Liam Hemswoth: "I Masturbated" To Amy Poehler's Hillary Clinton Impression

this story would have been nationally trending if this had been the case
>>
>>64513992
>she really is just like us
"How soon after 9/11 did you first masturbate? Me, it was between Tower 1 and Tower 2." --Louis C.K.

Lots of reasons to detest her but joking about flicking the bean is something we need to see more actresses do.

>>64517540
> obligatory "what if genders swapped" post
Ten shekels have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>64516898
The "good" movies are just designated showdogs.

A good movie outside of the registration won't even be considered.

Ex Machina for example, better than half the movies on the list. Wasn't a studio's "this is our Oscar movie", so not even a pip about it.
>>
>>64517540
>Liam Hemswoth: "I Masturbated" To Amy Poehler's Hillary Clinton Impression

No, people would just be disgusted.
>>
>>64513992
That is just embarrassing and truly shameful.

Just like her "acting".
>>
>>64515052
Hello reddit
>>
They should make a superhero TV show starring Jennifer Lawrence and based on Jennifer Lawrence.

Her superpower is that she is possessed of a megaton of quirkiness. Every episode is about her having to fight a super-villain but also she has to deal with her everyday life (''Mom's coming to visit I have to hide my buttplugs!'' ''Oh my God I have to finish singing that Cher song whenever I hear even a snippet of it!'').

When she battles an enemy, she trips, falls down on the ground and starts doing the worm while farting uncontrollably. The just-like-us quirkitude knocks the villain unconscious. The episode ends with something like her running around in an empty room with airplane arms, BUT (get this) she is making helicopter sounds.

She also has a sword and uses it to cut villains like Zorro. But instead of a Z, she slices an XD into the bad guy's chest.
>>
File: Meryl-Streep_l.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Meryl-Streep_l.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>64514058
She memed too hard and realized she's not gonna age like Meryl Streep.
>>
You know it must suck being JLaw, think about it.
At an incredibly young age she won her first oscar. And then straight away she won a second one and was thrust into the limelight. And all the while her publicist is telling her that people like her because she's so relateable and quirky.

But immediately there was no way to go. Most actors spend their entire lives just trying to get one oscar. And all these fat tumbltards look up to her. And the only actresses she can really compare her career to are literally the most acclaimed actresses of all time. No pressure. And deep down she's a mediocre actress who knows she can't compare. And she knows she's just the flavour of the month.

So she says whatever bullshit comes to her head about feminism and oppression and acts as quirky as possible in an attempt to hold onto her career which is slowly dwindling from under her. And she tries to take everything she can.
Because in twenty years time when no one remembers her name, and she's spent all her money on her coke addiction
>all she'll remember is the taste of Harvey's dick and balls
>>
>>64518178
>she's not gonna age like Meryl Streep
Streep built her entire career on two gimmicks:
Wig-and-acccent
Cries on cue

Scriptwriters write to actors most of the time if they want to be taken seriously. That means in turn that actors' longterm success comes from playing to type even if they occasionally play against it. Type is without exception an exaggerated personality aspect.

In Streep's case it's emotionally intense (drama) or witty (comedy) because she has enough range to carry off both.

JLaw is a selfie taken out of focus. There might be something beneath the blur but we'll be damned if we know what it is. She's currently popular because female audiences self-insert since her character typically has the kinds of circumstances they wish they did, but as an actress who could perform in theater? Fuck no.

She's quirky because she knows all of this is tenuous as fuck for her and the Oscar is meaningless.

>>64518798
>Most actors spend their entire lives just trying to get one oscar. And all these fat tumbltards look up to her

My brother's theory is that PSH killed himself because every fucking review he got was an accolade and he realized no one was willing or able to honestly review his work.
>>
>>64513992
I hope she filmed it on her iphone, can't wait to watch it
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.