[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Marc talks about how we're all human beings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: WTF_with_Marc_Maron.png (262KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
WTF_with_Marc_Maron.png
262KB, 512x512px
>It's a Marc talks about how we're all human beings with issues episode
>>
>Marc Maron
>>
>It's a Marc talk to a musician like he's one too episode
>>
Just kill yourself.
>>
>it's a Mark asks for drug/alcohol/debauchery stories episode.
>>
>it's a Marc complains about his father even though he's 50 and his upbringing was alright episode
>>
Literally the most self-indulgent, boring show on TV.
>>
> it's a Marc brings the topic back to him no matter what episode
>>
>>64512998

His dad fucking ran him over with a car one time and deliberately veered the car off the road and totaled it while Maron was in the passenger seat another time.
>>
>>64512426
>marc and other comedians pretend they're dysfunctional losers when they are using up 19 year old comedy groupies after their shows

>>64513132
fuck off maron
>>
>comedians talking about "the nature of comedy"
>comedians talking about how comedians are special unique snowflakes
>comedians talking about how comedians are the great philosophers of our era
>comedians attaching some social or political importance to their "art form"
>comedians romanticizing being a hostile narcissistic man child
>comedians pretending they're free speech activists
>comedians thinking they have all the answers despite barely graduating high school
>comedians pretending they don't spend 99% of their lives trying to get drunk retards to chuckle on "Comedy Night!" at a two drink minimum sports bar
>>
>it's a Marc is still bitter about The State alumni being more successful than him episode
>>
>>64513132
oh hi marc
>>
how can you listen to this narcissistic talentless fraud? it's amazing he even has some form of career, this unbearable faggot
dear god just thinking about him makes me cringe
>>
His show fuckin sucks yet im almost done watching his season 3..
>>
Finally got Lorene Michaels on and it was lame, think he'll ever get Adam Sandler on for a lame interview?
>>
>>64513132
Seriously, who hasn't had this happen at least once?
>>
>It's a Louis CK cries while talking about the birth of his daughter episode.

Sucks that the daughter is going to hate him for telling the whole world that she got shit in her cunt
>>
>>64513352

I think he means he's upset because it was only once
>>
>>64513352
My dad didn't run me over it was my mum and she was really strung out on heroin, she was super confused I wasn't in the car.
>>
>>64513437

The Maron story is pretty much the same except his dad was having a manic episode
>>
>>64513366
Sucks? Hardly, he obviously doesn't give a shit as long as he makes that sweet dill

Sucks for the daughter to have him for a dad
>>
>It's a thread started by TJ Miller and BJ Novak
>>
All podcasts are pretty much shit if you break them down like that. Idk its something comfy to listen to while I get ready for work.
>>
>>64513630

Marc will always win points just for taking Novak, Mencia, Dane Cook and the cunt that made Neighbors to town.

The Carlos Mencia two part episode is fucking fascinating. On the level of Serial or Making a Murderer or any of that stuff. You go into it thinking he's a hack thief but it becomes pretty obvious the dude is a legit sociopath.
>>
File: 1382850289766.gif (486KB, 182x190px) Image search: [Google]
1382850289766.gif
486KB, 182x190px
>>64513777
>You go into it thinking he's a hack thief but it becomes pretty obvious the dude is a legit sociopath.

lel I gotta hear this now.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.