[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOVIE/TV STARS YOU'VE MET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I've met Ron Howard, Bronson Pinchot (douche), but the most memorable was this one time I was at Trader Joes and saw Jonah Hill checking out mangos. Being a huge Superbad fan, I casually approached him and from a few feet away I say "tell me about your weiner."

Jonah slams a mango down and just goes off, "MY WEINER. MY WEINER. YOU ASKED ME ABOUT MY WEINER. HOW FUNNY, WHY DON'T YOU COME WRITE FOR ME AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT OUR WEINERS ALL DAY."

I didn't know how to respond so I slowly backed away and pretended to buy some peaches.
>>
>Right click
>"Search Google for.."
>This isn't copypasta

What?.
>>
File: 1424634197947.jpg (75KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
1424634197947.jpg
75KB, 600x803px
I guess I'm the only one?
>>
I guess it's a hard subject for him
>>
I've met Mark Hamill (very nice dude. Down to earth), David Prowse, Yaphet Kotto (a very kind man) followed Tom Skerrit around.
>>
I saw Aidan Gillen at an airport in Uzbekistan a few weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a hothead and bother him and ask him to take some men free of charge.

He said, “Oh, you want me to call it in?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BANE? BANE? BANE?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my boarding, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my ticket up front I saw him trying to board the plane with like fifteen doctors in without paying.

The girl at the desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to file those with the agency first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the desk.

When she took one of the doctors and started checking for ID multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any master plans,” and then turned around and gestured a feather in his cap at me. After she scanned each doctor and gave them each a stamp and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by gripping his belt loudly.
>>
>>64514137
you spliced the brando in well

*tips anvil*
>>
Jason Alexander came in to get coffee at my starfucks.

I shiggy'd at him when he got a chai latte, then told him he was the bomb in Shallow Hal and he cracked up. I can die fulfilled now.
>>
>>64511147
>Bruce Cambell showed up at the local Italian deli I go to one time
>Little John literally ran into me in Vegas. His bodyguard was a sasquatch
>MC Hammer was at the local gas station I go to a few summers ago
>Met Neil Patrick Harris as a kid at Magic Mountain (they were filming an episode of Doogie Howser)
>Sid Haig shops at the local Whole Foods, not uncommon to run into him
>>
Doubt any celebrities would want to visit crappy Long Island...
>>
I've met Marilyn Manson twice, real cool dude. I met Rob Van Dam before he OD'd and Mark Wahlberg was like 10 feet away from me one time but I didn't say anything.
>>
I've met Michael Dorn. He seems like a pretty nice guy. I think that's about it.
>>
I was handing out beers at a function that Rosanna, Patricia, and David Arquette attended in VA, served David (total bro) his first Yeungling, Patricia and Rosanna were cunts and avoided most people, especially Patricia
>>
File: 1456198546121.png (585KB, 372x698px) Image search: [Google]
1456198546121.png
585KB, 372x698px
I met Scarlett Johansson yesterday.
I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a dick and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Snickers in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Madam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, Scarlett stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterrence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Scarlett kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Should've asked whats his favourite subway topping
>>
File: balki.jpg (565KB, 1652x2048px) Image search: [Google]
balki.jpg
565KB, 1652x2048px
>>64511147
>Bronson Pinchot (douche)
you got balki'd
>>
I met Kevin Smith in an elevator in an NYC hotel back in 2004. He got on with my brother and I in the lobby and we instantly recognized him. Back then he was fat but not as fucking massive as he is these days.

We told him how much we loved Dogma and even though we were both shitty little teenagers, he got off on our floor and took a couple pictures with us. He was super fucking nice and it always kind of makes me sad to see /tv/ hate him. He, more than anyone, knows that he's the luckiest fucking geek alive.
>>
I met the Hardy Bucks, went to school with Jedward and saw King Joffrey one day.

That is it
>>
>>64516312
is Rob Van Dam dead?
>>
>>64511147
I met Eric Nenninger, from generation kill and Malcom in the middle. He did a performance for our elementary school.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.