[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder that these 3 directors HATE every single one of you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 144435750475405760670.jpg (117KB, 690x334px) Image search: [Google]
144435750475405760670.jpg
117KB, 690x334px
Just a reminder that these 3 directors HATE every single one of you.
>>
>hacks hate me

feels good mang
>>
>>64511019
And we hate these talentless pieces of shit.
>>
Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
Didn't Lucas hate TFA because it was too retro and ignored the prequels?
>>
>>64511019
>implying Cameron the Based doesn't love everyone
>implying George the Merciful won't forgive us and usher in the second coming with episode XI
>implying Jewjew the Jew
>>
Lucas > Cameron > Jew Jew
>>
>>64511053

Lucas hates TFA because people like it more than the prequels.
>>
http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/george-lucas-not-a-fan-of-retro-star-wars-approach-20151230
>>
>>64511019
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
>>64511079

>people like it more than the prequels

But that's a lie
>>
I wish someone who I gave a shit about hated me.
>>
>>64511112

Check RT you fat waste of oxygen. Critics and audiences realize it's the best Star Wars movie.
>>
>>64511112
the only people who like the prequels are the insane fans who can't stand criticism and ignore anything bad about or people who don't know whats wrong with them
>>
>>64511112
tell that to kanjiklub
>>
>>64511137
>Critics and audiences realize it's the best Star Wars movie.
>implying
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.