[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you a fan of HR GIGER? also why does he speak like a fro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Capturej.jpg (28KB, 683x403px) Image search: [Google]
Capturej.jpg
28KB, 683x403px
are you a fan of HR GIGER? also why does he speak like a frog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m_F2H2DqtU
>>
Chain smoking and being Swiss.
>>
>>64508309
His secondary mouth fucks with his speech.

That music and his garden decor makes this seem like a Swiss version of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
>>
speaks like jabba the hut
>>
I liked him laughing about being possibly blacklisted by some in Hollywood for working with other producers and directors.

It's sad that Giger getting work in movies meant that museums in Europe didn't want his art anymore.
>>
shouldve worked with Jodorowsky
>>
>>64509200
He did, the project just fell apart because it was too out there and expensive for any studio to fund.
>>
>>64509200
He did all the designs for the Harkonnen planet for Jodorowsky's Dune
>>
is it true Ridley Scott borrowd ideas from Jodorowsky?
>>
great artist, rip.
>>
didnt know this was the aliens guy
>>
Too much penis.
>>
serious question, is he a turtle
>>
File: hr_giger_022.jpg (544KB, 1416x1009px) Image search: [Google]
hr_giger_022.jpg
544KB, 1416x1009px
I've got his art book which I really like. I wish I could check out his house/museum at some point as well.

Some of his art is kind of lewd though.
>>
He died after falling down some stairs, being impaled on a giant cock and then suffocated in a giant vagina.
It was definitely the way he wanted to go and I respect that.
>>
>>64511627
did he?
>>
>>64508309
His art is pretty great, one of the few surrealists I actually enjoy. I missed the chance to check out his gallery when I was in Switzerland due to it being closed for some reason
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.