[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a 'the writers desperately try to fill the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>it's a 'the writers desperately try to fill the void left by Steve by rewriting roles and bringing in new shitty characters' episode
>>
It should have been called "The Michael Scott Show" for fuck's sake. I don't know why they they thought it could survive without him.
>>
If you're watching Literally Reddit: The Show in the first place you're the one at fault here
>>
>>64504971
That's scrubs though
>>
>>64504971
Reddit wasn't even a concept at it's height.
>>
>>64504971
pretenious hipster.
>>
Steve should have never left tbqh.

David duchovny did the same shit.

Fucking actors with their stupid human feelings and shit.
>>
File: 3725535.jpg (49KB, 432x582px) Image search: [Google]
3725535.jpg
49KB, 432x582px
>>64504870
Erin was the best new character
>>
I could possibly be the only that hated steve and that fucking stupid lame character he played.
Series was awful only watched it for rashida jones and the jim dwight antics
>>
I liked Gabe fuck you

Idris Elba, Cathy Bates, James Spader, nu jim, fat kid from kick ass, catherine tate (who i usually like but was horrible in this) and all the other new characters were awful though

>>64505218
She was there before Steve left

And they ruined her in the last season
>>
>>64505224

He grew on me,Just like jim.

Is gervais supposed to be borderline retarded in the UK office too or just a narcssist? I can't tell.
>>
>>64505295
James spader was alright he did a good job given the shit material

Im assuming you mean they made her an annoying cunt slut, I remember hating her but now ive forgotten why. I think its something with trying to make into this annoying teen like adult who couldnt make up her mind
>>
>>64505295
James spader could have been really great though,it felt like they didn't know what to do with him and it was more difficult to write

"extremely cold and calculating compentent boss"
compared to
"retarded but lovable narcissitic in-compentent boss"

IT crowd did the same shit.
>>
>>64505348
They tried to recreate the jim/pam thing with her and a new character and they absolutely destroyed Andy to do it

Which was stupid since they already did the jim/pam thing with her and Andy
>>
File: 213123.jpg (43KB, 460x816px) Image search: [Google]
213123.jpg
43KB, 460x816px
>>64504870
>Watching The Office after Steve left

That's your fault, senpai.
>>
>>64505393

Ooh thats right I had forgotten how annoying it was.

At least they put Dwight and Angela together.

Is there an official reason why Carell left the show? I thought he fucking got a shit ton of money per season
>>
>>64505593
>At least they put Dwight and Angela together.
Best couple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IPKDr-lpiM
>>
>>64505307
Yeah I understand what you mean, I felt the same way about Jones' character. They did that character dirty to move the jim/pam shit forward. Dont put much thought into it, I assumed he was just stupid period...UK office is shit anyway
>>
>>64505674
They made such a weird couple though but I liked it. Im glad they didnt shit on dwight
>>
>>64505687
They also did that shit to the secretary that was replacing pam in the later seasons cathy was her name (i think?) her sole character purpose was to cause conflict with jim and pams relationship.Such a waste.
>>
>>64505736
They tried to spin him off into his own beet farming show and it didn't work

Bit of a shame since a comedy in that setting would have been interesting
>>
>>64505905
Do you know why it didn't pan out? I would've watched the fuck out of it.

>pls be reading this rainnman
>>
>>64505674
I don't remember this part at all, this chick is hot and is seemingly synced with Dwight, why didn't they continue it and instead went with that annoying gremlin Angela?
>>
>>64504870
you mean
>it's a 'why am i watching this i should have stopped watching after season 3 anyway, i didn't know michael scott left, what were the writers thinking?' episode
>>
>>64505005

fuck off cunt
>>
>>64504870
i think the last time i actually laughed out loud in that show was with this scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvEUVjtFiAY
don't know if it had already started going downhill
>>
Dwight was the only genuinely funny thing about this godawful show.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.