[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Taco Bell win the Fast Food Wars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Why did Taco Bell win the Fast Food Wars?
>>
>>64503578
I remember this haha, fun movie but that was some fucking lazy product placement
>>
>>64503578

because mexicans outbred white people
>>
>>64503842
fuck off
>>
>>64503578
they thought outside the bun
>>
>>64503862
>Mexicans
>having anything to do with Taco Bell
>>
>>64503578
They just happened to.
The real question is why they went haute cuisine.
>>
>>64503578
They didn't try to market themselves as healthy like all the other fast food places did
>>
Because McDonald's is dying as we speak literally
>>
>>64503578
This future seems so shitty. I would have let Snipes kill me.
>>
>>64503924
>why they went haute cuisine.
why not
>>
>>64503578
They literally explain it in the movie
>>
>>64503941
I haven't had one in forever, but I cannot imagine a world without Big Macs
Their CEO was handed an infinite gold mine and literally said
>lol, I want niggers working in every restaurant in the country
>oh and we're healthy now, not in real life, just our commercials
Seriously wtf was 365black.com
>>
>Download this movie to show it to my wife, I'm absolutely shocked she'd never seen it or even heard of it
>"Taco Bell" is awkwardly dubbed to "Pizza Hut."

I was aghast.
>>
>>64504033

yeah the nigger centered advertising and the amount of hood rats that hang out at them are a problem for decent folk. i always use their employees as an example why $15 an hour minimum wage is BS. at least half the time they fuck up something in my order, and most of the time your fries are soggy and cold
>>
>>64504090
That's weird, because Taco Bell and Pizza Hut are owned by the same company.
>>
File: 1434926285299.jpg (57KB, 460x595px) Image search: [Google]
1434926285299.jpg
57KB, 460x595px
>>64503578
Ruthless control of food costs and labour.
>>
>>64503941
When they started this "taste crafted" shit, I was living in a town that is nearly 100% yuppie, and weirdly the people patronizing the place were nearly all Koreans. Anyway, I'm sitting on their little patio, eating a "standard sandwich" that was hard to get because it either wasn't on their menu or if it was, I couldn't fucking find it (the menu was replaced by TV screens and the choices looked more like a phonebook than, say, a magazine) and the guy behind the country was trying to walk me through ordering it piece-by-piece. I WANT A FUCKING BIGMAC, NOT A HANDCRAFTED BIGMAC.

I'm sitting there, and I start talking to a homeless guy also on the patio. He's enjoying a little thing, whatever it was, and we started talking about the menu, and he lays it on me straight. He says "They don't think I'm a real person, so they talk around me when they wouldn't talk around any other customer. They're losing a hundred dollars a day."

That is to say, that specific store, was in the red $100 every day. Never making it back. I could absolutely believe him. That "taste-crafted" shit is atrocious if you just want what they've always had.

"Well, do you remember what [SPECIFIC SANDWICH] had in it? I can just make you one if you can. And we can put avocados on it!"

Fuck you, Burger-Guard.
>>
>>64504118
Apparently it's the European version. There are no Taco Bells in Europe, but there are Pizza Huts.
>>
>>64504090
>>64504118
For non-American releases of Demolition Man, Taco Bell was changed to Pizza Hut because Pizza Hut was international but Taco Bell wasn't at the time.
>>
>>64503578
>Fast Food Wars
It's "The Franchise Wars."
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.