[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best Adam sandler movie and why is it 50 first dates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (75KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 313x470px
What is the best Adam sandler movie and why is it 50 first dates?

I literally cried at the end.
>>
You don't mess with the Zohan

>>
>>64503140
Mr Deeds.

>>
The Waterboy.

>>
Zoolander.

>>
punch drunk love
>>
File: MV5BMF.jpg (63KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
MV5BMF.jpg
63KB, 640x426px
Little Nicky

I literally went to heaven at the end.
>>
>>64503209
Patricia Arquette was genuinely cute in that movie.
It's too bad she went to the dark side.
>>
I literally cried at the end
>>
Spanglish made me cry.
>>
>>64503240
I literally cried at the trailer.
>>
File: 1434719842432.jpg (154KB, 557x595px) Image search: [Google]
1434719842432.jpg
154KB, 557x595px
>>64503203
>there's an alternate reality where Sandler takes his career seriously
>>
>>64503268
I literally cried at the concept
>>
>>64503240
Worst movie I've ever watched tbqh. I sat through 30 minutes of this and was continuously annoyed. It was like he was trying to create the least funny ''comedy'' movie of all time.

Best one for me was Click.
>>
>>64503334
>Worst movie I've ever watched tbqh. I sat through 30 minutes of this and was continuously annoyed. It was like he was trying to create the least funny ''comedy'' movie of all time.
Adam Sandler is the ultimate patrician contrarian comedian.
>>
I didn't cry.
>>
>>64503508
I wish I had no soul.
>>
>>64503508
I didn't get this movie.

The science was completely flawed and many scenes did not make sense at all.
>>
>>64503536
You can sell it to Satan
>>
>>64503622
Anotheranon but I personally thought the movie was great because in everything tv you experience time skips where you don't see what the character is doing. But in this movie you skipped along with him so basically you saw his life enfold exactly as he did.

It's been a while since I've seen it so I can't recall the 'science' stuff except for the remote itself. I wouldn't say a time-remote has much to do with science anyway.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.