[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does C3PO always shit on other robots and non-humans at every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 3po.png (6KB, 28x41px) Image search: [Google]
3po.png
6KB, 28x41px
Why does C3PO always shit on other robots and non-humans at every opportunity, but sucks up to every human he meets?

Was he programmed to do that?
>>
He was programmed to suck dick, like a woman.
>>
Self-preservation, probably. Protocol droids' primary purpose is to serve their master. C-3PO has a propensity for insulting other droids to make himself look better and brown-nosing every human or other sentient being he meets, either out of fear to make himself look good.

Compare how quickly he warms up to "Master Luke" to the terror with which he praises "his high exaltedness, the great Jabba the Hutt" - while the reasons are different, 3PO's instinct is to please his master.
>>
>>64502003

He's a house nigger
>>
File: TVH_EYIF.jpg (141KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
TVH_EYIF.jpg
141KB, 1252x1252px
Droids were originally supposed to be like slaves. (hence the "we don't serve their kind here" type of mentality that was dropped after IV)

3PO is like the Star Wars equivalent to Uncle Ruckus, so pretty much what >>64502069 said.
>>
>>64502249
>hence the "we don't serve their kind here" type of mentality that was dropped after IV
That was actually because the use of the Droid Army in the Clone Wars bred distrust of them.
>>
>>64502283
Whoa, I never thought about that. Holy shit.
>>
>3po was hilarious in episode 4 and 5
>completely annoying in 6
>should never have been in the pt

I miss the funny smart ass coward.

also why do driods feel pain? It's kinda hard to ignore the fact that droids feel fears, anxiety yet are treated like they don't matter. During hoth, c3pSNOW died and no one wept.
>>
>>64502378
Every single character was shit in 6.
>>
>>64502446

Nice meme reddit
>>
>>64502446
Only han, c3po, chewie, landos friend, the ewoks and everyone at jabbas palace except sexy leia
>>
>>64502467
Nice counter-argument, faggot
>>
>>64502497

Nice meme reply reddit. Upvote!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.