[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All jedi and sith of six movies cooperate to eradicate any life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: jedisith.jpg (1MB, 4000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jedisith.jpg
1MB, 4000x1200px
All jedi and sith of six movies cooperate to eradicate any life form in middle earth (LOTR).
No spaceship, only lightsaber and force. Who win ?
>>
>>64499289
Tumblr fanfic general?
>>
>>64499289
it depends if elvish blades can block lightsabers

also depends on when the jedi invade
>>
>>64499289
Well and now they are 7 movie, i need time to understand it.
>>
>>64499289
>literally the entire jedi order against middle earth

Shields and swords can't block a lightsaber. It's a curbstomp.
>>
>>64499289
this is neat!

so if it's yoda v palpatine
qui-gon v tyranus
obi-wan v darth vader
luke v darth maul
>>
File: 1448312783662.gif (2MB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
1448312783662.gif
2MB, 310x325px
>>64499521
>All life in middle earth
>Always prepared for arrows

Yeah, okay, buddy.
>>
Space Marines win.
>>
File: 1307139969245.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1307139969245.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>64499574
>he doesn't know about battle meditation
>he doesn't know about Protection Bubbles
>he doesn't know about Beast Control
>He doesn't know about Force Domination

Curb.

Stomp.
>>
>>64499289
Whats the point of having a huge Jedi order if 99% of the jedi are just throwaway garbage that can be easily killed by some soldiers with blasters?
>>
>>64499763
EU shit
>>
>>64499289
Gandalf alone could rekt them easily
>>
>>64499841
Canon nonetheless.
>>
What are the rules for the LOTR side? If the Maiar can get involved the Jedi don't stand a chance.

Also if this is a battle of the universes thing and all of Middle Earth teams up couldn't Frodo just give Sauron the ring and let him wreck their shit?
>>
>>64499289
sheev would kill everyone on his own
>>
>>64499289
it's stated there are still some balrogs deep within the earth, can lightsabers even touch them?
>>
Entire Jedi Order gets stomped by the ghost army

What can they do against ghosts?
>>
>>64499289
The force is limited compared to magic. Gandalf would kill them all on his own.
>>
Tom Bombadil
>>
File: lotr-ghost.jpg (76KB, 699x285px) Image search: [Google]
lotr-ghost.jpg
76KB, 699x285px
>>64499289
Can lightsabers stop an army of ghosts?
>>
>>64499289
whomever the deus ex force wants to win. durr.
>>
Would they fight tower Sauron or 8 foot tall demi-god Sauron?
>>
File: latest[2].png (3MB, 1900x816px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
3MB, 1900x816px
>>64499997
>>
>>64499289
Luke, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Yoda were all right-handed. Why are they holding the lightsaber in their left hand?
>>
>>64499922
If the life forms of Middle Earth are considered as linked to the Force in any which way, Sheev could just rally the Sith together to perform a Thought Bomb ritual which could, if powerful enough, instantaneously take all life on the entire planet and condense it into a single manifestation of pain and suffering.

The Emperor of the Old Sith Empire was strong enough to take all the orb and absorb it's power, I'm pretty sure Sidious could do the same.
>>
>>64499898
the EU was erased, friend
>>
>>64500143
Those ghosts can't do anything though

They can only talk
>>
>>64500152
The Siths aren't Jedi though
>>
>>64500152
fuck off
>>
>>64499898
Not anymore :^)
>>
>>64500172
maybe they can against other ghost. We never saw them try.
>>
>>64499538

underrated post

winners

Palpatine
tyranus
obi wan
luke
>>
>>64500315
You can't just add random fan theory's into the equation. Otherwise you might as well say that all of middle earth is immune to the force, after all, they've never met a force user before.
>>
File: 1446948509990.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
1446948509990.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>64499289
LOTR obviously.

I'd be REALLY interested to know how a lightsaber could deflect arrows as easily as blaster bolts. I don't think they'd just bounce off. I think the lightsaberist would most likely be hit with burning cinders traveling at 100mph after they passed through the lightsaber.. Added up, this would fuck them up. Only a matter of time before a few of those end up on their face and in their eyes, debilitating them. On top of the fact that Wizards basically posses the force. Nah. Star Wars loses, and I even like SW more than LOTR.
>>
>>64501063

Well they can interac with solid things, in episode VI when obi wan is talking to luke, some moss or whatever shit hangs out of the tree is moved by Obi Wan passing by.
>>
> impact of an arrow from a war bow hits blade of light saber
> all that energy from the impact knocks the blade back into the face of the Jedi, killing them instantly

Well that was quick
>>
>>64500181
Read OP... "jedi and sith"...
>>
>>64501246
>>64501096
yeah right kiddos
>>
>>64499841
Beast control and battle meditation are canon.
>>
>Take some elves
>put them on horses
>Give them bows, and shitload of arrows
>jedishits rekt

I can imagine how they trying to run away from a horse, or catch up to one to use his lightsticks
>>
They would just destroy the planet/world from space.
>>
>>64501549

>choke horse
>gg
>>
Maiar are stronger than Jedi

As proven with the Clone Wars and many other EU wars, the Jedi aren't army juggernauts

Elves could easily kill all of them with arrows

They could take over Gondor though because movie Gondor is pretty much garbage
>>
Plus they wouldnt throw out there galatic spaceships for some one on one combat. This op's battle scenario is flawed
>>
>>64501684
>horse choked
>got an arrow to the head
>elf just take another horse

oh boy that was close
Also, would be funny too se jedishits trying to for example attack Rivendell.

>going across Bruinen
>suddenly a lot of water
>trying to choke it
>sad_dumb_frog_face.wav
>>
>>64499850
Nah. At most he could light some pine cones on fire and throw them.
>>
>>64499289
would the force even work in middle earth?
>>
>>64499922
The maiar, like Gandalf, got involved in LOTR and they couldn't do shit. He didn't do shit. The most magical thing he did was open a door by saying friend in that language. Maybe cracking the bridge.
Sauron, a powerful Maiar, was killed by a single man and a regular, metal sword.
The ring wraith was killed by a hobbit and a woman.
They are also afraid of fire.
Just because they have the title of "gods" or angels doesn't mean they are powerful. The books and movies give no suggestion that their powers are anything more than parlour tricks and a lot of wisdom.
>>
>>64499289
there are two options here
>death stars fire, mission accomplished

or

>iluvatar (god) intervenes, wins
>>
>>64502089
the biggest show of power was gandalf killing durin's bane. after they fell, they fight all the way down then all the way up he wins and dies.

they're supposed to be under some kind of nerfs because their actual power is too destructive. gandalf's resurrection and whitewashing was just bending the rules a little bit.
>>
>>64502089

What could a Jedi do against a ringwraith firing poison darts from the sky at them while hordes of orcs are distracting them on the ground?

If I'm not mistaken the ringwraiths are undead, right? That would mean they couldn't be sensed or manipulated by the force, so the Jedi wouldn't be able to predict where the poison darts are going to be. They'd get wrecked by the dark forces of LotR alone.
>>
OBI-WAN VS ANCALAGON

WHO WI...

WAIT OBI-WAN DID, OBI-WAN HAS THE HIGH GROUND
>>
>>64499289

Obviously Jedi and Sith win.

Middle Earth is absolutely destroyed by force users.
>>
>>64502089
You said killed by a single man, but these weren't normal human beings. Isildur was numenorean, he's almost superhuman. Aragorn for instance was 87 when he met Frodo.
>>
does Sauron get the ring? Because if so Sauron solos them
>>
>>64502578
Narsil wasn't just a regular sword, and Sauron wasn't killed.
>>
>>64500073
OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO STAR WARS FUCKING SHITS CURB STOMPED TFO
>>
>>64502332
They could still sense the creature that the ringwraith is flying on.
>>64502534
Ancalagon is a dragon, it will always have the high ground.
>>64502578
>but these weren't normal human beings. Isildur was numenorean, he's almost superhuman.
I keep hearing this, but other than old age what makes them superhuman?
>>64502624
What power does Sauron have though other than making people fly by swinging his mace around?
>>
>>64502799
Sauron is at least twice as convincing as Sheev, that's his main power. The mace shit was his last resort.
>>
>>64499289
I love how this is supposed to make them look intimidating and yet Sheev looks like a fucking retarded cartoon frog in this picture.
>>
>>64501096
>what is "the force"

If Kylo Bitchnigger Ren can stop a blaster, Jedi can stop arrows from touching them
>>
>>64501982
>infiltrate as hooded strangers with mindtricks just like geonosis

>fuck your shit up
>>
>>64500073
not lifeforms
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.