[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was he actually the sheriff of Red Rock or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

So was he actually the sheriff of Red Rock or not?
>>
Tbqhwyf yes
>>
>literally dying
>makes a declaration of his last act as sheriff

Yea
>>
yes, ya maroon
>>
>>64498766
How is saying that while dying any proof that he was telling the truth?
>>
>>64498689
Yup. But for most of the movie, I thought he was a villain. Even after he almost drank from the cup.
>>
doesnt matter
>>
>>64498840
Every character tells or is told a lie and the truth is revealed right before they die (Kurt Russel and the Lincoln letter, Tim Roth's true accent after he gets shot, the unraveling of the Mexican, etc). To put an ironic twist at the very end of a movie about lies upon lies, it turns out Walton Goggins was exactly the man he claimed to be the whole time, and was in fact the only character not to tell a lie, which is perhaps why he received the least brutal death.
>>
>>64498689
The best acting I've ever seen in any film. And I've seen over a thousand films, and am a film major.
>>
>>64498840
Conversley, why would he lie?
>>
>>64498973
What is the truth about SLJs character revealed right before he dies?
>>
File: Boyd.jpg (88KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
Boyd.jpg
88KB, 500x275px
>>64499438

That he was a nigger the whole time.
>>
>>64499438
Either the fakeout where he thought Walton Goggins died or where he thought Goggins was gonna betray him by taking the deal. Again, ironically the racist caricature sheriff ended up being the most trustworthy and moral characters.
>>
>>64499438
That the Lincoln letter was bullshit
>>
>>64499438
>>64499589
this. the sheriff reads the lincoln letter and enjoys it despite knowing it's a lie. because they're dying and it no longer matters what's true or not. they just sit there and willingly enjoy a piece of fiction before they pass away, unlike everyone else whose death was a result of a piece of fiction
>>
what i want to know is if Joe Gage was actually writing a book or not
>>
>>64499712
I don't know if he was, but if he did I'd like him to read it to me. That guy has a nice voice.
>>
>>64499760
YOU NEED 2 PIECES OF WOOD
>>
>>510789
>>64499662
OP said the lie is revealed right before every characters death, so I thought the Lincoln letter would be a stretch since it was revealed almost an hour earlier
>>
File: 1331100599141.jpg (41KB, 573x540px) Image search: [Google]
1331100599141.jpg
41KB, 573x540px
>>64498689
Why did they let the Mexican in?
>>
>>64499760
Him doing the speech about how the Bride deserves her revenge was the best part of Kill Bill.
>>
>>64499969
>I thought the Lincoln letter would be a stretch since it was revealed almost an hour earlier
just before he said goodbye to his nuts
>>
>>64500208
>death
Plus there was the entire dingus-in-mouth scene between dinner and him getting his nuts blown off. I'm just saying it's a stretch.
>>
>>64500014
I assumed it was because she had taken down the sign
>>
>>64499438

The Cuk story was true.
>>
>>64500014
whoa
>>
>>64500452
or she might not have known. he wasnt very talkative
>>
I fucking love this guy
>THAT NIGGER
>ABRAHAM LINCOLN?
>THE ABRAHAM LINCOLN?
>THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?
>DAISY DOME-ING-GRAY

He even had great lines in Django
>OH IMMA GO WALK IN THE MOONLIGHT WITH YOU.
>COCKA-DOODLE-DOO, NIGGER.
>>
>>64500014

she probably decided she didn't mind taking Mexicans money, but Warren knew she wouldn't leave one in charge.
>>
>>64500591
You should watch Justified. Him playing Boyd Crowder might be the most underrated and best written role any actor has played in the past decade.

In fact, he was so good that he was supposed to only be in the pilot and they rewrote the entire show so he would be the second lead.
>>
>>64500014
Uhhhh......
>>
>>64500629
He's in it? I will absolutely give it a chance then! Gonna boot up Netflix.
>>
>>64500549
Thats true, but he talked to sweet dave and the general while they played chess
>>
>>64500208
No, it was revealed while they were eating dinner before he killed the old guy with the big black johnson
>>
>>64500682
Yep. The first episode is great, then it becomes cop show bullshit for a couple mediocre episodes, you gotta sit through those then about seven episodes in they drop that format and it gets really good and continues to rise right to the finale.
>>
>>64499438
Finishing what the Hangman started? He otherwise wanted to kill Daisy by shooting her
>>
>>64498689
Yes, he knew about the guy in jail at Red Rock who was waiting to be hanged for killing the previous sheriff.
>>
How did they manage to hang the whore when SLJ's balls are btfo and this guy's leg is fubar.
>>
>>64500014
Sammy Jackson lied about her hating spics. He was just a racist who wanted to shoot a Mexican and got lucky that this one deserved it.
>>
>nigger told him to get out or he'll kill his sister
>goes out
>brains got btfo

Is he retarded? I saw SLJ blowing his brains off a mile away (because he shot SLJ's balls off). I'd hide in that cellar or look for a way out.
>>
>>64501251

Strangling a whore is actually quite easy if you're angry enough. Even if you are injured.
>>
>>64500014
There was no way she could know that he was Mexican. I don't remember him even opening his mouth (in front of her) long enough to make it evident.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 590x350px
So was he actually the hangman of Red Rock or not?
>>
>>64498689
Hes literally always casted as racist redneck. Shield, django, justified and hateful eit. Maybe there is more too
>>
Saw this movie tonight, pretty dissapointed.

Movie wasn't bad, it was good. Just, it could have been way better. I was waiting and waiting for it too. Finally picked up but I had already given up at that point that it was actually going too.

Quentin Tarantino has still got the magic.. I feel like he is just being lazy and trying to be too political. I could be wrong, but at the end of the day. I did leave disappointed.
>>
>>64498689
I absolutely loved this movie and it's one of my favourite Quentin Tarantino films.
What are you guys seeing that i'm not?
It was like a spaghetti western version of reservoir dogs.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.