[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh Austin never change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (301KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 1024x768px
Oh Austin never change
>>
as a resident of austin i can say that austin sucks.

bc it does.
>>
>>64495828
go home califag.
>>
>>64495828
I live in Houston and I enjoy visiting Austin but I don't think I could stand living there. The drafthouses over there are pretty nice though.
>>
>>64495930
>houston

ahahahahaha
>>
>>64495930
San Antonio here.

Austin is indeed a shitty liberal hellhole. With the worst city planning anywhere in this country.
>>
File: tumblr_n4o7uo8vVt1qjjrq2o1_400.jpg (29KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4o7uo8vVt1qjjrq2o1_400.jpg
29KB, 350x250px
>>
File: ICHALLENGEYOUTOKUNGFU.jpg (61KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
ICHALLENGEYOUTOKUNGFU.jpg
61KB, 380x380px
>>64495896
>going to Texas
>>
File: 1366101023625.jpg (29KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1366101023625.jpg
29KB, 500x383px
>austin
>>
>>64496096

Also San Antonio here. Fuck off austin, you aren't "weird" you're "annoying"

can't even get a fucking democrat to represent your fucking districts.
>>
Austin always seemed like a fun town to visit

t. Not from Austin
>>
>>64495988
Stay irrelevant
>>
>>64496096
Austin here. San Antonio is overrun with wetbacks and and white trash. Words seriously fail to capture how much I, and most of the rest of Texas, hate the fat-fuck mexican loving attitude that seems to completely permeate all of San Antonio. It's like you enjoy having subhuman illegal immigrants around who have 15 year old children who are also pregnant. Austin may be a liberal hellhole but San Antonio is a living breathing telenovela about the moral decay of a society that's grown complacent with allowing redneck retards, head-shaking indian/paki douche-bags, and lazy fucking wetbacks make a sub-standard living mostly because the cost of living in San Antonio is comparable to that of the 3rd world. Why do you think when you drive around that fart-portal of city that all you see are Flexi-Compras, Rent a Centers, places to buy phone cards, and bad tex-mex restaurants?

But hey, enjoy driving on 410 with no traffic I guess.
>>
>>64496456
Austin is literally what would happen if you had a city comprised mostly of liberal college redditors. There's maybe some good places to eat and some other reasons to visit but living there would suck with the godawful traffic and lots of stupid shit little laws just for their special cookie selves.
It's full of lazy shits who would tell Mexicans that they are doing their part to save the neighborhood. People who are always going on and on about how great this "wacky" idea is. People who are always talking about how their gonna go to silicon valley and be a big shit, a place filled with "idea" guys. And they constantly have big events to bring more faggots there.
Biggest shithole ever, the only people who think it's some amazing place are the same worthless stupid people who make it crap or people who've never been there.
>>
>>64496838
You sound like you were too poor to afford even the shittiest of accommodations in Austin. Also, nobody has ever done any of those things in Austin that you're talking about. Even the traffic isn't as bad as you think. Try going to Dallas or Houston and sitting in a 2 hour gridlock before you start whining about sitting for 30 minutes going 25 mph on i35.
>>
arguing about cities and places in texas is like arguing about which piece of shit is the grossest
>>
>>64495564
>El Arroyo

We have one of those in my city, it's shit. All the slutty chicks from high school used to work there. Probably still do.
>>
>>64497008
What the matter? Is your shithole city being overrun by jews or IS immigrants?
>>
>>64495564
>not keeping Austin weird
It's LITERALLY THE CURRENT YEAR PEOPLE
>>
Houston is the poor mexican version of LA. Austin is shitty knock off of portland. Dallas is alright but it's full of fags. San Antonio is a weight watchers gold mine and the river walk is disgusting.
>>
wew it sure feels like Texas in here

>waco currently
>>
File: 1448200639012.gif (2MB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1448200639012.gif
2MB, 500x328px
>>64497182
>Houston is the poor mexican version of LA
>LA has no Mexicans
>>
Austin is gentrification minus rational city planning. People live in this bubble and think that bad things aren't happening, that there's not constant displacement of others happening all of the time. The reason for this is that Austin has an unchecked and naked class warfare problem. If you're from there and making the scene, there's a real good chance you're from a tony (for Texas) upper middle class suburb. If you're not from there and you're making the scene, chances are you're a trust fund kid waiting to hit New York or else you're slumming it and trying real hard to pretend you're not in your thirties and time keeps skipping on by. The whole place has this weird power structure that masquerades as a creative class and the whole Keep Austin Weird thing, when not outright corporate shilling, is little more than state sanctioned dissent. It's depressing really.

Also you're in the middle of Texas, even if you'd like to sometimes pretend otherwise. Summers won't let you forget that shit.
>>
>>64495564

>Keep Austin Weird!™ :^)

Fuck this city, can't wait till I move in a couple of months.
>>
Still relevant

http://www.vice.com/read/reasons-why-austin-is-the-worst-place-ever-512
>>
Does the with the crazy long hair and goatee still do Weird Wednesdays?
>>
ITT: A bunch of hipsters whinge about being from a city of hipsters
>>
>>64496096

Live in SA and go to college in Austin and both are nice
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.