[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought Vivian Krill was played by Maya Rudolph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

I've just watched Jurassic World and I though that Vivian was played by Maya Rudolph due to her striking resemblance to her. I she isn't played Rudolph and is actually portrayed by Lauren Lapkus. Has anyone noticed this before?
>>
>>64493745

If that had been Maya Rudolph you would be talking about her massive tits instead of who she played in whatever movie. You knew better.
>>
I thought it was Emily Blunt.
>>
>>64493745
they're both jewish-ish... nigga you might be face blind
>>
>>64494724
Rudolph is jewish, that chick is slav.
Slavs and jews both have a lot of weird looking people among them.
>>
>>64494773
slavs got massacred by highwaymen and foreign militaries every time they left the village, jews are xenophobic scumbags, both result in lots of inbreeding and cousin fucking.
>>
>>64493745
You're terrible with faces which is a sign of severe autism. Consider suicide.
>>
>>64494773
>Rudolph is jewish,
Don't you mean black?
>>
She a cute.
>>
>>64494813
>xenophobic
But that's a good thing, right?
>>
>>64494827
She's also black. But her weird looks are more jewish than black.
>>
>>64494949
>>/pol/
>>
>>64495009
Lapkus is neither black or Jewish. She is of Lithuanian descent.
>>
Ho Ho!
>>
Isn't she the DJ for Goodnight in the Morning?
>>
>>64495179
I meant Maya Rudolph
>>
>>64495197
Oh, Ho Ho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.