[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FU-UN!" Jesus Christ.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Lisa~01.jpg (74KB, 789x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa~01.jpg
74KB, 789x1073px
>"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FU-UN!"

Jesus Christ.

Was 2015 basically Reddit Scenes: The Year?
>>
>that face
Latza thread?
>>
>>64492676
She had cute pink nipples and a lovely belly.
>>
It was supposed to be cringey.
>>
>>64492676
>30 something nerd from ohio
I'm sure her music taste is fucking great
>>
the voices carnival trick ruined puppet secks: the movie

Plus it is just another Up in The Air where we are somehow supposed to feel bad for some baby boomer who has a life of wealth, notoriety in his field, travels to converences where he is the keynote speaker, has people waiting for him back at home, people wanting to talk to him at the hotel but is "lost" and "sad" because things aren't perfect.

I watched this back to back with The Peanuts Movie. TPM is superior in almost every way. Seriously.
>>
Shut up Lisa
>>
>>64493977
Felt the same way about Synecdoche. Total navel gazing crap about upper class people who feel sad. Why won't these people watch a real movie like the Master?
>>
>>64494071
>Why won't these people watch a real movie like the Master?
>>
stop talking with your mouth full, you fucking animal.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaqeAABlH3Q

HEY NOW HEY NOW
>>
>>64494098

It's about New Age religion, it's not going to be an easy watch for plebs.
>>
>>64494247
>It's about New Age religion
There you go, showing off your pleb level.
>>
>>64492676

what was her problem?
>>
>>64492676
Can we discuss the movie in this thread, I just watched it.
My interpretation is that Stone is constantly searching for another person who's perfect in every way, who's unique (the scar on Lisa's eye) and thoughtful and brings something new to his life, but conforms to his wishes. Everyone around him doesn't fit that, but Lisa did for a moment, before she showed her flaws (the talking with food in her mouth, etc.) and the illusion was ruined for Stone. That's why she turned into what everyone else is to him. Because he can't look at people as wonderful or unique for what they truly are, they all look the same to him. But, Lisa's friend at the end had a unique face when she looked at her, showing that Lisa sees people as full of potential to be in her life despite their flaws? And she still seems very happy, despite everything.
I enjoyed it a lot. Wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be but I feel like I understood what was being shown to me and it was really beautifully made animation wise
>>
File: 1293061020392.png (331KB, 545x485px) Image search: [Google]
1293061020392.png
331KB, 545x485px
>my whole life experience can be boiled down to what is and what isn't Reddit
>>
Definitely Kaufman's weakest effort. Woe is me mid-life crisis drivel with a puppet gimmick. Should have been an animated short anyway. There wasn't enough story for 90 minutes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.