[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about this trash ? How much fucking cancer can you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (230KB, 1024x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1024x617px
Can we talk about this trash ?

How much fucking cancer can you put in one fucking serie ?

Feminazism, Faggotness, Black Lives Matter bullshit, Equality etc...
>>
Anyone who says this show is cancerous with its faggotry, black lives matter shit, tranny bullshit, etc is absolutely right.

That being said, I liked it.
>>
>>64491824
I kinda liked it too, the idea behind it, the concept.

But why fofok's sake, why do they have to add so much cancer...
>>
>thread about a TV show
>It's a third worlder or young child who can barely type who proceeds to cry about liberalism, mentioning literally nothing related to the actual quality of the show

50%+ of threads at this point. How the fuck is /pol/ shilling not a permanent ban? This isn't a politics board, this isn't a therapy circle for triggered inbred /pol/ neckbeards.
>>
>>64491708
It was an interesting concept, but then the Wachowsiks had to fuck it up with mental orgies, gay blowjobs at art museums (being passed of as truly "emotional" moment) and the shitty group birthing scene music video...

Fucking wasted potential for hamfisted faggotry and pretentiousness.
>>
>>64491903
Go back to reddit if it's so upsetting.
>>
>>64491903
the only reason it happens is because you libkids flip your shit every single time and feed the trolls
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (69KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
69KB, 300x250px
gotta admit, I jerked off to the orgy scene. Especially the scene where the girl masturbates while watching the guys make out. That was hot af
>>
>>64491924

My pregnancy fetish died that day.
>>
>>64491903
I don't fucking care about /pol/, the thing is, all the bullshit in this serie affects the serie in a bad way, i didn't say it's a bad show, it's just the faggotness that isn't pleasant to watch, for me, that being said.

But you're probably every cancer from this show combined, that's why it isn't bothering you, you cock gaging faggot.
>>
It's ok. I was turned on by the tranny getting fucked and moaning in the first episide. That's not gay right?
>>
File: sense8lito.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
sense8lito.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>
File: sense8bazooka.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
sense8bazooka.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>
>>64492189
That's the worst continuity fuckup I've ever seen.
>>
>>64492260

In order for jokes like this to work, you can't post them on a board where the majority of people are stupid enough to post that seriously.
>>
File: image.png (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53KB, 800x600px
>>
There's nothing wrong with the show you triggered idiots. Go back to /pol/.
>>
File: sense8.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
sense8.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>
>>64492335

It shows people they don't like, therefore they have to blog about it on the internet day in and day out. By the way they're somehow different from the SJW feminists who do the same thing.
>>
>>64492162
Oh look guys ! I made it ! The guy's pissed off now 'cause i'm disliking what he likes, wich includes : Faggots, Cocks, " Liberalism ", Feminazism, Equality, Niggers, Nigger cocks, More cocks, And finnaly, cocks.

Listen, Tumblr is open 24/7, feel free to visit whenever you wan't, it's a site that suits you way better than 4chan, and while you're at it, stop sucking your dad's cock and take your butt plug out of your ass. It'll be easier to spread your shit on Tumblr like that.
>>
>>64491708
all of the sjw stuff was tedious but i still liked the show. it's a neat concept and they did a good job with it
>>
>>64491708
I think in this case the more diverse the better because it allowed for a ton of different viewpoints and input cause they had like every perspective under the sun.
>>
>>64491708
>people speak english in all countires, even when they are not native speakers and there are only other non native speakers around
>didn't drop immidiately gave it around 3 episodes to see if it could redeem itself, /dropped/
I will never get those precious minutes of my time back
>>
Gay man best character. Needs more naked scenes with the Korean. There was so much potential with the prison scenes.
>>
>>64492335
The tranny felt VERY forced. Even if "she" wasn't a trans, her character had no character. She was just the deus ex machina hacker person to make everything else work.

I loved the gays though. Lito had a great story arc with a nice culmination here >>64492189
>>
>>64492048
>Bawwwww Watching gay people being happy makes me uncomfortable
Please kill yourself you insufferable cunt.
>>
The only good Netflix show is Bloodline
>>
>>64491708
Capheus, Wolfgang, Lito and the Korean lady are okay.

Cop guy is boring
Indian lady does nothing apart from make a bomb or something?
Bjork just gets into trouble and requires everyone else to sort out her shit
Tranny is blatantly just a Larry Wachowski vehicle/mouth pace/self-insert mary sue

the concept of the show itself is actually an interesting one, it's just it gets dragged down with the usual netflix bullshit and larry wachowski's shit
>>
>>64492633

My nigga! I love Bloodline
>>
>>64492525
This. The faggots are hot as fuck too.
>>
>>64492189
>>64492351
Are they supposed to change??
That was confusing at first
>>
>>64492580
Yes indeed, watching gay people happy makes me feel uncomfortable, it makes me wanna puke. All gay people should slowly die while i pour some acid in their eyes, forcing them to sit on high pole while it slowly penetrates their assholes, and wait till it crushes their internal organs. Just like you, you little fag.
>>
>>64492661
i haven't watched any of it yet. what else do you like? to gauge yo tastes
>>
It was slow as fuck and some characters do literally nothing until last episode
>>
>>64492753
I'm glad fags make shitstains like you so unbelievable miserable.
>>
i love doona, will i like this?
>>
>>64492753
>I'm extremely in the closet the post
ok faggot
>>
File: incredulous.png (404KB, 878x842px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous.png
404KB, 878x842px
>>64492580
Holy shit you sjws are disgustingly single minded.

I'm a flaming homosexual (seriously, I figured out I was gay in elementary school) and even I think the crap the WACKOwski BROTHERS shoved into sense8 made it worse than it should have been.

It's possible to criticize a show for its faults, especially one pushing such a progressive political view, and not be shilling. Fuck, I am looking forward to sense8s 2nd season.

Do you guys live in a black and white world or something?
>>
>>64492770

Lots of shows. I've seen literally everything. Good and bad
>>
>>64492986
>especially one pushing such a progressive political view, and not be shilling.
Fucking bullshit. Any show that has gays, lesbians, or strong women characters in ANY CAPACITY WHATSOEVER is considered pushing a progressive agenda on this fucking board. If a show doesn't have only straight white American men in it it's somehow a fucking SJW show.
>>
>>64491903
you have to admit, the actually interesting bits get really fucking dragged down by /pol/ bait
>>
>>64491708

Expectations: Complex well written characters, and creative and engaging narrative like in Cloud Atlas, with a hint of the Matrix action sequences
Reality: Shit-tier writing, fucking Jupiter Ascending humor, a cheap SJW version of Heroes aimed at 13 year old tumblr bitches who can't even be bothered to read subtitles, because for some reason everyone speaks english in the world
>>
Such a weird show, it's horrible yet really good at the same time. Parts of it are great, usually followed by something really shitty.
>>
>>64492296
truth
>>
>>64491708
The black guy was great, though. If they got rid of the transexual journalist/hacker/redditor cunt, it would have been a solid 7-8/10, with the only problems being the questionable audio mixing and the Swedish Mary Sue guy.
>>
>>64491708
Who's that cute chick next to the nigger?
>>
>>64491708
Was watching it with a few mates
>raining hardout
>Comfy as bulk snacks
>Baked
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there's a tranny being held prisoner in hospital
Dunno if it's good or gets better or what but that show lost us within the first halfa
>>
>>64491963
you're gay congrats
>>
Is the Kinsey scale real?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.