[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unbreakable kimmy schmidt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 395389845.jpg (2MB, 2968x1996px) Image search: [Google]
395389845.jpg
2MB, 2968x1996px
what agenda is this show tying to push?
>>
Women are strong as hell
>>
File: 1399435900294.jpg (96KB, 543x450px) Image search: [Google]
1399435900294.jpg
96KB, 543x450px
what indeed
>>
>>64489241
lol
>>
There isn't a single white male in this show who isn't a fucking asshole. What do you think?
>>
File: kimmy-dong-kiss.png (458KB, 1024x573px) Image search: [Google]
kimmy-dong-kiss.png
458KB, 1024x573px
http://fusion.net/story/60545/thank-you-kimmy-schmidt-for-giving-us-the-rare-asian-romantic-hero/
>>
>>64489390

Too bad his character was fucking shit.
>>
>tfw no Asian bf to cuck me every week
>>
>>64489197
None. Please stop going to /pol/, this is for your own good
>>
If you actually watch the show it's pretty apolitical. Doesn't try to make much of a stance on anything. Having a cast of mostly women doesn't make the show sjw.
>>
File: thispleasesme.gif (2MB, 426x319px) Image search: [Google]
thispleasesme.gif
2MB, 426x319px
>>64489241
its females but i'll let it go

also this show isn't too PC, its funny, and shes a qt
>>
were the jews trying too hard in this scene

https://youtu.be/fE9LnapnIHQ?t=200
>>
>>64489439
worst character was the dumb cop stepfather. He was just too extreme.
>>
>>64490033
Thank you. Some people act like misquotes are Jews and they're Hitler.
>>
File: genghis-khan-12.jpg (223KB, 783x1039px) Image search: [Google]
genghis-khan-12.jpg
223KB, 783x1039px
>>
File: tumblr_o0fezsVaa71rdpvtqo5_400.gif (1MB, 268x254px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0fezsVaa71rdpvtqo5_400.gif
1MB, 268x254px
>>
NOOOOOOO you bitches are as bad as the pc crowd. You will not ruin another thing for me.Sit down and let me tell you a story. My family went to watch TFA at the cinemas last week. I was sick at home. After they watched a group of people with bald eagles came and stabbed them all. And the weird thing was my family was white. They called them "atheist fedora neckbeards muslims Satan's worshipers who were feminists and trying to impose sjw culture on the world. When the news came back to me I was to scared to go watch TFA. THEY fukin ruined it for me and I'll be dammed if I let you ruin unbreakable kimmy Schmidt for me.
>>
>>64491449
t. as masc
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.