[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /tv/ like Max Landis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: max-landis_612x380.jpg (93KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
max-landis_612x380.jpg
93KB, 612x380px
Does /tv/ like Max Landis?
>>
File: Goyim, Please.png (65KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
Goyim, Please.png
65KB, 574x600px
>>64487748

Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.
>>
File: elaine qt.jpg (73KB, 605x666px) Image search: [Google]
elaine qt.jpg
73KB, 605x666px
>>64487748
no
>>
He was an attention whore on RLM.
>>
I like him, he seems alright.
>>
>>64487748
this nigga should have played kylo ren
>>
Max Landis has great meme potential so I like him being a voice in this arena even though he comes off as a little up his own asshole, not to mention being a Gruppenführer for the late capitalist conspiracy to infantilize the consumer that is nerd culture. He must have had some good ideas pegged up his ass though, because he had one of the most enjoyable DP30 interviews I remember. Me Him Her looks cringey but I have high hopes for Mr. Right. 6/10 he takes the K.Smith route and becomes as much of if not more an internet culture commentator than a further construction worker for Hollywood projects getting lung cancer in his soul.
>>
Who?
>>
>>64487848
Did you watch best of the worst?
>>
I like his ideas.
>>
>>64487748
He's alright, don't really care about him too much.
>>
>>64487748
You've grown on me, Max.
>>
>>64487748
maybe if he cut back on the drug use. half the time he looks like he's coming down from just using something.
>>
MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS

EVERYBODY BRING YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR THE MAX LANDIS

Welcome to the hourly Max Landis everybody! Check the official Max Landis Youtube channel, check the official Max Landis Twitter and remember to check out American Ultra on Blu-ray! Also be sure to get your tickets for Victor Frankenstein today!

Do your part to save original ideas in Hollywood!

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS
>>
>>64488159
Yes, he was flailing on the ground, on his phone during the movie, trying to get a word in everywhere etc.
>>
i LOVE Max Landis

MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS MAX LANDIS
>>
>>64487748

I find his demeanor irritating but I do believe he's earnest. And I liked Chronicle
>>
I dont hate him
>>
He's been rather candid on how people sell scripts in the industry. Also on how teams of writers are employed to work on bigger projects. It's funny that the most successful you can be at screen writing is by becoming a million dollar a week script Doctor rather than creating an award winning original screenplay.
>>
File: norm-macdonald.jpg (80KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
norm-macdonald.jpg
80KB, 375x281px
>>64487748
He's a shitty screenwriter.

I wish he would acknowledge this.
>>
The guy looks like an obnoxious faggot, and his maybe just a bit too... eccentric maybe? I dunno, but personally I think hes alright and gets a lot of hate he doesn't quite deserve.

Honestly, I think he'd be a lot less hated without that faggy haircut.
>>
File: 1411558997465.jpg (38KB, 244x210px) Image search: [Google]
1411558997465.jpg
38KB, 244x210px
>>64488767
It's not just his hair, it's the whole way he carries and presents himself. He constantly sounds like he's about to cry and the way he picks up his camera/laptop and walks around when he's making a video is really off-putting.

I don't think he realizes how he comes off to people. He oozes faggotry and it doesn't help that he's so sensitive to everything everyone says about him.

Total lack of self-awareness.

"I see myself like this so everyone else should see me like this."
>>
i'm pretty split on him. sometimes i see him talk about somethings and i like him and then other times, i fucking hate him.
>>
I love Max Landis.

He needs to write for RLM. Space Cop doesn't look that good. They could go from schlock to great with Landis' help. And Landis gets to beat the studio system. Everyone wins.

He should also write an SCP film. His SCP about the 2Pac CD was great, one of the most original ones in years.

Fuck, there's nothing Max Landis SHOULDN'T write.
>>
File: Max Landis Chris Stuckmann BTFO.png (73KB, 592x618px) Image search: [Google]
Max Landis Chris Stuckmann BTFO.png
73KB, 592x618px
Reminder Max exposed Chris Stuckmann.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt94Vn0IBb0

H-He bought all those friends, right?

Or his dad hired them?

They all hate him?

;_;
>>
>>64487748

Literally, unironically, and unequivocally our guy. If you don't like based Max, you need to FUCK OFF back to leddit.
>>
I like him.
>>
>>64489332
wasn't Chris Stuckmann given a free tv, isn't that a form of buying out a review?
>>
His dad negligently killed my cousin, fuck him.
>>
File: 1289592019467.jpg (27KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1289592019467.jpg
27KB, 331x334px
>>64489332
Chris isn't exactly a major reviewer.

Him and Jahns aren't even a blip on Hollywood's radar.

They're actually below Doug.
>>
>>64489421
Don't poison the well with your reverse psychology Reddit shit.

Either say what you don't like about Max Landis, or what you do like about Max Landis.
>>
>>64487748
yes, he is good
>>
>>64489332
More like Chris C U C K mann
>>
>>64489465
According to him, he was explicitly encourage to be as honest and brutal about what he thought of it, which he was.

Pointed out the issues with color balance and resolution/aspect ratio, etc.
>>
>>64489170
i think he seems fine especially for someone coming from an extremely privileged background which can really fuck people up personality wise to be honest (cough elliot rodger cough) i think max seems pretty based
>>
>>64489465
The Shmoes too and they keep giving bad reviews.

Nice for them but I don't think it changes anything.
>>
>>64489541
he kept it, should have sent it back if he actually believed he had issues with it.
>>
>>64487748
He looks like Adam driver
>>
>>64489580
It's still a free big screen TV.
>>
>>64489483
Are you 70?
>>
>>64487748
I like his opinions on movies most of the time, I dislike his appearance, feminist stance, and movies.
>>
>Landis Sr. Vietnam War flick
>"It Aint Me Who Died Instead It Was Vic Morrow and Those 2 Children But I Give More Money To My Sons Career Than I Did To Their Greiving Families" starts playing
>>
>>64489541
And "David Manning" from Sony Pictures Entertainment "could have" written whatever he wanted. I'm sure the paycheck and the fact that he was 100% made-up didn't influence what he wrote at all.
>>
He seems like kind of a grating person to be around but he's 100% totally sincere about his shit. I haven't liked most of his writing but I enjoyed that one SCP entry he wrote about the Tupac album that solves crimes.
>>
>>64489604
that is true, but that doesn't mean he has integrity.
>>
>>64489597
he looks like hoohee mama
>>
Max "I don't know how to" Landis? He's okay.
>>
File: 1443538484227.jpg (27KB, 367x276px) Image search: [Google]
1443538484227.jpg
27KB, 367x276px
>>64489732
But he does have a free TV.

I don't know anyone (including you) that would reject a free TV because they think they'll make them look bad.

If you're at that point where companies are giving you free shit, you're not going to turn into Pope fucking Francis and no one should expect you to be.

And in a thread about Max Landis, any talk of integrity seems comical.
>>
File: 1441638374875.png (454KB, 697x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441638374875.png
454KB, 697x360px
It's a Max posts on an anonymous Cantonese image board thread
>>
Max is alright. He's a writer not a director the quality of his films fall on the shoulders of the guys that actually make them.
>>
>>64489605
No, Vic Morrow is a distant relation.
>>
>>64489934
how convenient
>>
>>64489897
There was an episode of Smallville where Clark Kent saves a man's life and the man knows it's Clark so he sends him a TV and lots of other stuff but Clark is too nice to accept any of it so he returns it all.
>>
File: 1287570018100.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1287570018100.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>64490005
But he kept the crown.

Also he probably knew he could just steal all that shit later on account of being a living god.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.