[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I see... an Island." Was he referring to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: kylo.png (112KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
kylo.png
112KB, 540x300px
>"I see... an Island."

Was he referring to the island Luke was in?
>>
>>64486575
Yes, he was talking about the island on the planet Act 2, where Luke is.

How he sees this from her when she's never been there is beyond me.
>>
>>64486575
>pic related
Was it mindrape?
>>
>>64486575
He said he saw an ocean and yes.
>>
>>64486599
watch Episode VIII and you'll find out :^)
>>
>>64486631
Yes, just like what happened twice with Deanna Troi.
>>
Did he remove the helmet because Rey force told him to?
>>
>>64486678
she's a clone of luke
>>
File: 1425789591782.jpg (45KB, 650x415px) Image search: [Google]
1425789591782.jpg
45KB, 650x415px
>>64486599
> she's never been there
>>
He was referring to Ann Iye-Sland, a Chiss information broker on Jakku who may have been able to offer hints on Rey's past and Luke's disappearance.
>>
>>64486599
Pretty sure she sees it in her vision when she touches the lightsaber or saw it in a dream or something. I can't remember.
>>
talking about where she got her mary sue powers
>>
Did he open up his eyes and see the sun?
>>
>>64486748

This.
>>
>>64486751
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL5d6PKctQg

nope but people are saying its the falcon that dropped her off i was beyond high on 400mg of weed brownies and this youtube vid is wayyy too blurry to tell
>>
>>64486575
There was more dark in her than in him. He is afraid and loses.
>>
>>64486864
its not its just a shuttle.
>>
File: Gilligans-island.jpg (134KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
Gilligans-island.jpg
134KB, 400x306px
They were just foreshadowing the location for episode 8.
>>
Were they lovers? Or will they become lovers? I mean Rey and Kylo Ren.
>>
>>64486921
thanks i was hoping it wasnt that simple as a falcon easter egg. also i would be totally ok with it if she was just some girl why does everyone have to be fucking related i swear im dropping this shit if they give me a rey im your _____ for 8
>>
File: LOST.jpg (37KB, 749x424px) Image search: [Google]
LOST.jpg
37KB, 749x424px
An island?
>>
>>64486575
He was refering to the island from LOST.
>>
>>64486973
Yes
>>
>>64486599

>Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The futureā€¦the past. Old friends long gone.
>>
he was referring to her vaginal secretion and her clitoris, he was fingering her. it's like you didn't even watch it.
>>
Anything other than a mind wipe seems unlikely to me at this point.
>>
>>64487245
If she had precog abilities they would have showcased it like they did all her other Mary Sue powers. Precog is especially important to showcase for a Mary Sue because it's only available to the most powerful of force users. They also showcased with every other character in every other movie who could do it.

She saw visions of the past from Force Memories with Luke's lightsaber. She didn't see the future.

She has been to Luke's planet and the only way to explain that is mindwipe which would also explain and semi redeem her Mary Sue characterization in TFA.
>>
>>64486575
yes
>>
>>64487364
>hurp durp I have no idea what I'm saying
>>
>>64487245
So then he doesn't need to mindrape her. He can just look into the future and see the island.
>>
>>64487364

Pure speculation. The Yoda quote is canon.
>>
>>64487414
No that's literally you. Nothing I said was wrong but you're unwilling to admit that you were wrong so you shitpost like that instead of addressing any argument because you literally can't.
>>
>>64487364
um but she did see the future she saw kylo in the snowy field
>>
>>64487787
If she can see the future then she doesn't need the map or R2 cuz she already saw it right?

Idiot m
>>
>>64486973
>will they become lovers? I mean Rey and Kylo Ren.
Hopefully she gets assfucked by him and have more Skywalker kids.....But they're cousins, so it won't happen.
>>
>>64487912
>Assfucked by him then have kids
Wut
>>
>>64487844
So you're telling me it's more likely that they would show her ability to see the future with a .25s clip of Kylo stepping out from behind a tree, but ignore the fact that she can see Luke's planet up close and personal.

It's more likely than her being mindwiped and the Kylo vision simply a result of fear and overwhelming emotion/Force she's not used to.

And you think this sounds reasonable.
>>
>>64487912
Assfucked? More like consenual sex in the missionary position in Ashoka Tano's pretty turnip colored flower. Red lips. Orange Ass. Am I right, or what? Man, don't even get me started. I would wax that shit. Karate Kid style. Fucking Crane Kick. You hear me? I would take that orange fucking butthole, and just put my tongue on full rinse cycle mode. Then, when I got that fucking mango smoothie va-jay-jay of hers ready for me, I'd plow into that shit like my dick was trying to make orange froyo out of that tasty fruity-tootie cunt. I'd plant my seed so deep and strong in that nectarine pussy, she'll be leaking tropical colored juices for days. Imma have this bitch screaming for me like an angry spider monkey. God.
>>
>Rey touches the saber
>Has a visio showing the destruction of the Jedi Academy
>Has a glimpse of where Luke is now
>Kylo sees the Island when he invades her mind.
>>
>>64487424
>>64487364
The Cosmic force had fallen dormant meaning that precog wasn't possible. It's possible that Rey has literally the awakening of the Cosmic force inside her
>>
>>64488019
>she saw the island via visions of the past before Luke had ever been there
>>
>>64487859

Why do I feel like i'm talking to a six year-old?

Visions of the future in Star Wars tend not to be specific and instead tend to be fleeting (Luke, Anakin).
>>
>>64488004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL5d6PKctQg

watch it for yourself she doesnt see an island
>>
That vision in the rain when Kylo kills that guy who is about to strike her can be from the future.
>>
>>64487912
Nah they are not related. I really doubt it. Lazy writing if everybody are related and everyone is everyone's dad..again
>>
>>64488093
I've read this post 10 times now and I still don't understand what you are trying to say.
>>
>>64486973
In shitty fanfics yes. In reality I don't think so
>>
>>64488013
6/10, better luck next time
>>
>>64488044
Even if that were true, it's never demonstrated in the movie so that's dumb.
I say that as someone who loves the shit out of TFA
>>
>>64488484
Was Poe flirting Finn?
>>
>>64487859
Just because she saw the island doesn't mean she knows what planet it's on. Besides it's in an uncharted region of the galaxy so...
>>
>>64488562
Like I said before, in shitty fanfics yes
>>
>>64486973
Well there's a 99% chance they're related.
>>
>>64488093
>has force-sensitive visions of any of this from touching a lightsaber
>my headcanon says it had to be visions of the past
>Luke's location wasn't determined in the past in my headcanon
>i have no idea when this lightsaber came into Kanata's possession, possibly re-entered and left Luke's, or what Rey's connection to Luke is
>let me call it a plot hole though
>>
>>64488788
>or maybe she picked up on where luke was cuz luke thinks about her because she's family
>similar to how leia picked up on where luke was when luke called out to her
>>
she looked at the map on the bb8. are you guy's fucking stupid?
>>
>>64488966
is that a rhetorical question?
>>
>>64488966
A galactic map wouldn't evoke imagery specifically of an ocean with an island nigger. Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>64489184
the map possibly could have stated minor details about the planet. maybe he could read that without literally seeing the island and was just bluffing to fuck with her.
>>
>>64489298
>making shit up
>headcanon
>fanfic
all shitty reasons to assume she got that from the map
>>
Rey shot first, twice. And those Sheev attacks. Our Mary S. is more evil than Kylo.
>>
>>64489452
it doesn't state specifically say how detailed the map is so it is a possibility.
obi wan seemed to know a lot about the kamino system based on a star map.
>>
>le Lukes daughter meme

It aint happening
>>
>>64489784
get a load of this faggot
>>
>>64489784
Rey is Luke's daughter, anon. Accept it.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.