[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Star Wars insist on providing autistic levels of detail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Guavian_Death_Gang.jpg (42KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
Guavian_Death_Gang.jpg
42KB, 500x498px
>The Guavian Death Gang was a criminal organization in operation roughly thirty years after the Battle of Endor. They employed deadly Enforcers in high-impact red armor as security soldiers.

>The Guavian Death Gang and their negotiator Bala-Tik encountered Han Solo and Chewbacca on the freighter Eravana about thirty years after the Battle of Endor. They were accompanied by Kanjiklub when they threatened Han Solo and expressed their impatience with him and his endless excuses, after Solo delayed on repaying them the 50,000 credits he foolishly borrowed. When Bala-Tik recognized BB-8, he told Solo that the First Order was looking for the droid and for the fugitives Finn and Rey. Upon hearing this, Rey activated the doors to release the rathtars that Han Solo was keeping on the freighter, who attacked the gangs. During the battle, Han Solo and Chewbacca escaped on the Millennium Falcon with BB-8, Rey, and Finn.

>The Guavian Death Gang's red-armored foot soldiers were recruited after swearing loyalty to the gang in exchange for a cybernetic augmentation. They were equipped with a mechanical reservoir that acted as a second heart, injecting a secret combination of chemicals into the soldiers' bloodstream, giving them a boost of speed and aggression. They communicated via high frequency data streams transmitted from the central disk in their faceplates. Enforcers were armed with with the latest black market technology, such as the Tostovin Munitions percussive cannon, carried by Bala-Tik.
>>
Because
>>
Didn't Han call them A gang, not THE gang?
>>
File: Guava2.jpg (19KB, 550x329px) Image search: [Google]
Guava2.jpg
19KB, 550x329px
>Guavian
>>
>>64484807
TAELEH DAHT TEH KOHNJEHKHLOOBH
>>
>>64485438
/thread
>>
Hey it's young Odda.

I was dissappointed that The Raid guys did not get a fight scene
>>
>>64484807
They've been doing that since the OT.
>>
Why aren't Stormtroopers fearsome cybernetic warriors if some random gang from bumfuck nowhere is?
>>
>>64485070
Guava is delicious! How dare they associate it with death gangs.
>>
>>64485617
Guava a shit. Least waifu of all fruits.
>>
File: 1449407527272.jpg (55KB, 522x727px) Image search: [Google]
1449407527272.jpg
55KB, 522x727px
>>64485531
>got cucked by uhtred and killed by his own father
>>
>>64484807
>>64485604
This is what I mean. When you provide this level of detail the universe suddenly becomes much less immersive and believable.

If some random gang have second hearts and cyberlimbs and perfect squad communication and adrenalin boosters, why don't the stormtroopers? That would have resolved some conflicts with the stormtroopers in the movie, mainly the squad comms thing.

Are we supposed to believe the First Order has the resources to built a giant planet weapon that fires light faster than light but can't equip its troops to the level of a criminal gang?

Why bother? Why not just have them as dudes in red masks?
>>
>>64485647
His dad was pretty based yeah. I was actually sad when he did not get forgivness for the sake of the father.
>>
>>64484807
Hey OP, is this a new pic from Guardians of the Galaxy 2?
>>
File: 1434875066366.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1434875066366.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>64485755
Zero thought went into this besides "it looks/sounds cool." Obviously wrong on both counts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.