[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one talk about this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: The last ship logo.jpg (355KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The last ship logo.jpg
355KB, 1280x720px
It's actually really good after a terrible first episode, I'm on episode 4 where they went to find monkeys and saved people from an oppressive leader in the jungle. The end scene where they drive past all the infected people was pretty sad.
>>
You are all plebs on /tv/, nuff said.
>>
does rhonda get her tits out in this
>>
>>64484714
burger detected
>>
>>64485632
Is that all you care about?
>>64485658
Brit from NI, catholic, actually.
>>
>>64485694
>catholic
(you)
>>
>>64486050
Yes. Is that a problem?
>>
>>64484714
my dad watches it
i kind of like it, too, but not enough to invest my time into it
>>
>>64484714
A guy at work kept telling me to check it out.
>>
dropped it when they introduced hacker chick
>>
>>64486660
>>64486612
You should check it out, the first episode is really rough but it gets really good after that. Especially the Gitmo episode where they fight terrorists, that was fun.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (339KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
339KB, 571x540px
>>64486780
It takes an act of god before I sit down and start watching a new TV series.
>>
>>64486913
Unless you're too busy with work (me most of the time) or watching animu (if applicable) you should try to make an effort once in a while to find something you'd like.
>>
>>64486994
I usually watch movies. When I'm just on the internet I usually put on a series I have seen before just to have some background noise.

I don't want to watch something new unless I can sit myself down and pay attention to it.

Whatever, It's on the list, someday I'll get around to it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.