[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Many people believe Avery is innocent and was once again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 57

File: normal.jpg (24KB, 640x522px) Image search: [Google]
normal.jpg
24KB, 640x522px
>Many people believe Avery is innocent and was once again wrongfully accused of a crime he didn’t commit. As a result, two separate petitions have launched asking President Obama to pardon the Wisconsin man and his nephew. So far, both petitions have a total of over 180,000 supporters.

>"Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey should be given a full pardon by President Obama for their wrongful conviction in the connection to the murder of Teresa Halbach,” a Whitehouse.org petition reads. “Based on the evidence in the Netflix documentary series ‘Making A Murderer,’ the justice system embarrassingly failed both men, completely ruining their entire lives.”

>As of Monday afternoon, the petition had close to 20,000 signatures. According to NBC Chicago, if the government petition reaches 100,000 signatures by Jan. 16 the White House has to publicly respond.

>Viewers also launched a Change.org petition, which so far has over 178,000 supporters.

so do you think he's going to be released?
>>
>>64480860
Obama should definitely release Brendan, dude just wanted to watch Wrestlemania
>>
But if it's a state crime, Obama has no power. Right?
>>
Ridiculous to give him a full pardon.

Brendan they should just euthanize, it hurts to look at him he's so dumb.
>>
why the fuck aren't they petitioning for a retrial?
>>
>>64481001
Correct.
>>
HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>64481049
people are stupid

there are a million other cases more deserving of a retrial yet this is the one people latch on to because of a biased documentary and they as for a fucking pardon instead of a retrial
>>
With Internet and media pretty much a 24/7 thing. Is it possible to have an unbiased trial?
>>
File: 1449649018561.png (532KB, 609x581px) Image search: [Google]
1449649018561.png
532KB, 609x581px
>he's innocent I know because I watched a netflix documentary
>>
FREE MY NIGGA BRENDAN HE AIN'T DO NOTHIN
>>
So if you buy this docs premise, then where is the theory for who really did it?
>>
>>64482336
The ex-boyfriend
>>
>>64482336
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=steven+avery+theories+

it was probably Scott & Bobby
>>
File: raw.gif (749KB, 498x370px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
749KB, 498x370px
>>64481329
>people are stupid

Yeah, you've proven it. Oh, I wonder why there are so many people RIGH now who starts the petition for THIS guy and not for some other mistreated offence. Hmmm, dang it, only if I could know why...hmmmm.
>>
>>64481428
You're saying they lied to us? Don't you think someone would've made a documentary about that?
>>
>>64482493
i said the reason in my post you idiot

the point, which you seem to have completely missed, is that people only seem to interested in miscarriages of justice when there is a circus and show telling them to be.
>>
>>64482623
>People only care about things they know about
Nice insight dipshit. That's why we invented media in the first place.
>>
>>64481428
You should post that pic on /pol/.
>>
It was definitely Bobby and Scott

Most of what Bobby described happening(her being chained down, throat slit) all happened just not on Steve Averys property

Bobby probably played a ton of violent video games

Bet if they had searched Scott's residence they would have found more shit
>>
>>64480860
I think the documentary had a pretty clear agenda of its own. But one thing is certain, Ken Kratz is the most punchable human being on planet earth.
>>
>>64482493

This is a facebook tier post.
>>
>>64482782
Why?
>>
>>64480860
I think he was involved somehow, even if he didn't know it because its borderline retarded
the cops and judges decided (given history and social circle) it was only a matter of time before he committed some kind of violent crime and put him away before it could happen.
Don't associate with white trash or niggers kids
>>
>>64482787
their only alibis were each other, which the bus driver BTFO
they lived right next door, easy to plant bones in fire place and had access to his car lot
their stories didn't really make sense and they were sketchy as fuck
the both had a history of sexual and physical violence
the lied about what time they seen the girl

reddit dug up alot of dirt on them, I'm too lazy to link though
>>
>>64482712
>still missing the point

there's nothing wrong with bringing attention to the case obviously but when it's done the way this documentary did it (blatantly biased, just in the other direction) just to capture the minds of the public i take issue with it.

people are asking for a pardon because the documentary painted such a skewed picture.
>>
File: 1436189271835.jpg (61KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
1436189271835.jpg
61KB, 863x752px
>your state constantly known for killers and crazy people
>>
>>64482839
thank you :)
>>
>>64482787
Sorry most of what Brendan said happened not Bobby
>>
>>64483231
and alot of what Brendan said didn't happen

everything he claimed to have happened he said AFTER the detectives constantly told him to confess it. He never mentioned shooting her until the detective did. He also contradicts himself a hell of a lot
>>
File: Kiss_The_Girls_book_cover.jpg (73KB, 289x440px) Image search: [Google]
Kiss_The_Girls_book_cover.jpg
73KB, 289x440px
I'm so fucking sorry for Brendan. He's dumb like a turkey but shit, he seems like he wouldn't hurt a fly. Poor guy probably don't even hate the guys who put him in jail - Kratz, Fassbender, Kachinski...I just want him to be happy, playing PS and nintendo.

>P.S.: My mom and I think that you are a really nice judge.
>He likes the same animal as me
;_;
>>
>>64482787

Owned the same murder weapon. tried to sell it immediately after.
Alibis for each other
Scratches on his back
Washing his clothes
Telling his mates he accidentally got blood on his clothes

and they weren't even investigated
>>
>>64483581
So what details in this book actually match his confession
>>
>>64483499

What was Brendan's very first statement to the police and why did he make it?
>>
>tfw bill burr endorsed the petition on his podcast
JUSTice for stevie
>>
>>64483630

>I believe it was called Kiss The Girls

never seen a more scripted line in my life. No way he even heard of the book before his lawyers told him about it.
>>
More recommended documentary series like

>Making a Murderer
>The Jinx
>Paradise Lost

please. Thanks.
>>
File: 1451341290277.jpg (49KB, 546x579px) Image search: [Google]
1451341290277.jpg
49KB, 546x579px
>>64483656
they investigated him for things his cousin said he confessed to her, which later turned out to be fake

they boy has an IQ of a rock. He probably believed the detectives would let him go if he just told them what they wanted to hear. He doesn't admit to anything initially, he admits to things after the detectives constantly tell him "come on just tell us "fill in the black", thats all we wanna hear then you can go". Even then you can tell he's being coached by them, it's ridiculous
>>
>>64480860
If they killed her on the bed, which is what Brendan was accused of, why is there no blood in the bedroom? She would bleed like a pig if he seriously did all the cutting and slashing - carpet, wall, bed, matress. Not to mention that they would need to drag the body out, I don't know if she was dead at this point but if she was, then why would they shoot her again in the garage? If she wasn't than there would be a fucking river of blood going from the bedroom all the way to the garage. There's no way you could clean all this up, not to mention the cleaning of the garage, all the rusty, nasty shit...the series is biased as fuck but this you can't deny.
>>
File: Casey Avery.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Casey Avery.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>64480860
I wonder if anyone will ever make a documentary about her.... I guess with Steve Avery more than people believing he's innocent , people think the system failed him (it should've been a mistrial, reasonable doubt, the nephew shouldn't have been trialed and so on). But then again when someone goes free because of the system (pic related, or OJ for example) people will claim they should rot in jail..
Truth is , people don't really care about the legal system until they're in the spotlight, they just enjoy having an opinion about it.
>>
>>64483886
not even a single hair found in his trailer. It was messy as fuck in there, there is absolutely no way he cleaned every spec of blood and picked up every strand of hair
>>
>>64483791

Here's a list I have saved. Dunno which ones are worth watching

Into the Abyss (2011 Documentary)
The Trials of Darryl Hunt (2006)
The Imposter (2012)
Dear Zachary: A Letter to a Son About His Father (2008 Documentary)
Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills (1996 Documentary)
Murder on a Sunday Morning (2001 Documentary)
The Thin Blue Line (1988 Documentary)
An Unreal Dream: The Michael Morton Story (2013 Documentary)
Soaked in Bleach (2015 Documentary)
Crime After Crime (2011 Documentary)
3½ Minutes, Ten Bullets (2015 Documentary)
Kids for Cash (2013 Documentary)
The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst (2015) (TV Mini-Series)
There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane (2011)
Death on the Staircase (2004)
Incendiary: The Willingham Case, a 2011 documentary
The Confessions | FRONTLINE | PBS (Norfolk Four case)
The Central Park Five (2012)
West of Memphis (2012)
Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles (2011)
Capturing the Friedmans (2003)
Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room (2005)
Cropsey (2009)
The Confession of Michael Crowe (youtube)
THE ICEMAN TAPES (1992)
JUST, MELVIN: JUST EVIL (2000)
Shenandoah (2012)
Client 9: The Rise and Fall of Eliot Spitzer (2010)
>>
File: kratz.png (300KB, 483x362px) Image search: [Google]
kratz.png
300KB, 483x362px
>>64482830
No, he's the prize.

If he was a movie character everybody would love him. Literally narcissistic, addicted to pills, sexting the women he's supposed to defend, taking pleasure in ruining lives, that fucking voice... would make a great character piece.

Too bad he's real which makes him disgusting.
>>
File: file.png (102KB, 256x327px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
102KB, 256x327px
>>64482463
>Scott
>his face when Brendan's verdict is read
>>
>>64484145
Thanks Pablo.
>>
File: kayla.png (305KB, 489x355px) Image search: [Google]
kayla.png
305KB, 489x355px
What was her deal?
>>
>>64480860
I'm not watching this, can someone summarize the situation?
>>
File: file.png (228KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
228KB, 400x400px
>>64482830
>Ken Kratz is the most punchable human being on planet earth.
>>
File: 52939e2ab1a76.preview-1024.jpg (28KB, 540x371px) Image search: [Google]
52939e2ab1a76.preview-1024.jpg
28KB, 540x371px
>>64484331
>man pisses off sheriffs wife
>gets convicted of a rape he never committed. Serves 18 years in prison
>gets out, sues to state, or police, I don't remember
>a year later he gets charged with murder
>no evidence whatsoever
>police get his retard nephew to "confess" to things that simply don't make sense
>both get life
>>
Who's the sexy journalist with the glasses? Tbqhf, this is a pretty open and shut case. It's obvious that Steven did it. The Jinx was much better. I'm only still watching to get to the Wrestlemania part.
>>
>>64484454
>no evidence whatsoever

Sure thing buddy.
>>
>>64484331
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>64484454

sounds like they did it. case dismissed.
>>
>>64484331
> Steven Avery is a white trash scumbag with a low IQ who is hated by his community and has done shit like setting cats on fire and running his cousin off the road rots in jail for 18 years wrongfully (rape)
> his family knew for a fact he didn't do it because he spent the day of the crime with them, write to every organization possible, have his case picked up and he is set free
> 2(?) years later
> he's jailed again because he supposedly raped and killed some chick, together with his 16yo nephew who is a literal tard, pic related
> trial is super unfair and fishy, looks like evidence was planted (for example the fucking car keys of the victim just lying around on the floor of his house(if you can call it that)
> body wasn't even found (just parts) so what supposedly happened to her (raped, hair cut off, throat cut, stabbed; her being shot however is proven) can't even be verified
> relies mostly on the testimony of the 16year old tard which was clearly mostly coerced

Whethey they were guilty or not, their trials weren't fair at all and that's pretty sad and embarrassing.
>>
>>64484508
what is some of the evidence? two retards definitely raped, shot then slit a girls throat but picked up their clusterfuck trailer with CSI precision, yet were dumb enough to leave her bones 10 feet from the crime scene
they probably deleted the voicemails too ;^)
>>
>>64484503
> tfw I missed the Wrestlemania part

Can some anon who doesn't have netflix and torrented it make a youtube vid with the highlights or something

> that girl who was killed by the alligator
> yeah
> yeah
> I believe it was called kiss the girls
> I dunno
>>
File: 1418358777160.png (38KB, 517x476px) Image search: [Google]
1418358777160.png
38KB, 517x476px
>because I'm stupid mom
>>
>>64484322

>attention seeking behavior
>land whale
>F E M A L E

anon, you know this. twenty bucks she has a tumblr.
>>
>>64484322
since it seems that they really did it, my guess is family convinced her to lie in the court
>>
>>64484684
gut wrenching
>>64484716
>it seems that they really did it
wot
>>
>>64484503
>Who's the sexy journalist with the glasses?

the best part of the show.

I also find it funny that the reporters at press conferences seemed like the smartest and most competent people in wisconsin. I can't believe that the coverage was so shit, because they consistently asked the right questions at conferences and seemed really smart
>>
>>64484684
That phone convo was really rough
>>
>>64484716
You would think that a chicken like this would lie under an oath? She just crumbled down like a little piece she is.

I don't know why Brandon cried though, maybe he was just sad about it all, police everywhere, uncle Steve is away again, girlfriend broke up with me, guys in class call me fat...

>"Yeah I was trying to lose weight 'cause I think my gf broke up with my 'cause she thought I was fat."

;_;
>>
File: 135246.png (37KB, 485x395px) Image search: [Google]
135246.png
37KB, 485x395px
>>64484503
Angenette Levy
>>
>>64484684
the phone conversations really got to me
>>
>>64484833
>Brandon Dassey had a girlfriend before I did

should I just kill myself?
>>
>>64484764
They were probably newspaper journalists, not just from Wisconsin. They didn't show us any newspaper articles.
>>
>>64484749

I think he means Scott and Bobby. That's the theory of the day.

Tune in tomorrow when we're back to blaming the brother
>>
>>64484503
When does the Jinx get to the juicy parts where Durst shows his true colours?
On ep 3 and I find it pretty boring though I guess the context they're providing will be important at some point.
>>
>>64484454
D E A N
E
A
N
>>
>>64484921
He probably just thought that she was his his gf but still. Brendan's life is just fucking sad.
>>
Some evidence the film left out:

— In the months leading up to Halbach’s disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times and always specifically requested Halbach to come out and take the photos.

— Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn’t want to go out to Avery’s trailer anymore, because once when she came out, Avery was waiting for her wearing only a towel (this was excluded for being too inflammatory). Avery clearly had an obsession with Halbach.

— On the day that Halbach went missing, Avery had called her three times, twice from a *67 number to hide his identity.

— The bullet with Halbach’s DNA on it came from Avery’s gun, which always hung above his bed.

— Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons like the ones Dassey described holding Halbach only three weeks before (Avery said he’s purchased them for use with his girlfriend, Jodi, with whom he’d had a tumultuous relationship — at one point, he was ordered by police to stay away from her for three days).

— Here’s the piece of evidence that was presented at trial but not in the series that I find most convincing: In Dassey’s illegally obtained statement, Dassey stated that he helped Avery moved the RAV4 into the junkyard and that Avery had lifted the hood and removed the battery cable. Even if you believe that the blood in Halbach’s car was planted by the cops (as I do), there was also non-blood DNA evidence on the hood latch. I don’t believe the police would plant — or know to plant — that evidence.
>>
>>64484953
who the fuck are scott and bobby
>>
>>64484843
She hasn't aged that well. :(
>>
File: qt.png (506KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
506KB, 1280x800px
>>64484503
bae
>>
>>64481049
Because he's obviously not guilty?
>>
>>64485048
He's guilty, just not the way the trial proceedings would make you think.
>>
>>64485012

Maybe you should watch it before you post
>>
File: ap.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ap.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
and that cockhead Michael O'Kelly who was suppose to be on Brendans side and was FORCING him to draw shit that was later going to be used against him.
Everything he wrote originally in that statement was the same story he stuck with the whole time. Got home, gaemed sum ps2, got a call, went to his uncles for a fire then went to bed. NONONO now you have to draw yourself double fistfucking the victim
>>
>>64485048
Are you really this gullible? This documentary left out some pretty material facts. If you did some outside research, you'd see that it's almost certain that he did it.
>>
>>64485084
If being a retard were a crime, anon, you'd be in for life.
>>
>>64485000
This

The letters he wrote from jail to Jodi are disturbing as fuck, too.

As dumb as Brendon might be there is absolutely zero reason to confess or make up stories if he was 100% innocent.
>>
>>64485123
>the documentary didn't leave out anything material
>there is clear reasonable doubt

If you want to talk more about material facts, you can present it when the real killers are on trial.
>>
>>64485186
There's certainly reasonable doubt. He still killed her though.
>>
>>64485177
he also burned the cat on purpose and it was not an accident

>daddy wil git mum

His spelling mistakes were hilarious.
>>
>>64480860
>so do you think he's going to be released?
President can only pardon federal criminals.
>>
>>64485177
>there is absolutely zero reason to confess or make up stories if he was 100% innocent.

He's dumb and just wanted to go home. The two detectives convinced him that if he told them what they wanted to hear he'd be fine. All the details he talks about were fed to him by the detectives when they got frustrated. Plus his only consistent story is the one in which he has nothing to do with it. All the multiple other versions of events are full of contradictions.
>>
>>64485177
>The letters he wrote from jail to Jodi are disturbing as fuck, too.

Link please?
>>
>>64480860
>some new dumb american normie meme thing
oh gee thanks for the thread OP wouldn't know what i would do without knowing about some netflix or whatever flick
>>
>>64480860
By no means should he had a full pardon, he should at most be put under house arrest while a retrial and re-investigation happens
>>
>>64485435
You could always ignore threads that trigger you so much anon.
>>
I bet Brendan would have used 4chan. He's at the right IQ level for it.
>>
The fact that 200,000 people signed a petition for his pardoning shows how gullible people really are.
>>
File: 1451762581292.jpg (39KB, 343x481px) Image search: [Google]
1451762581292.jpg
39KB, 343x481px
>>64485435
thank you for taking the time out of your day to reply to the thread that triggers you
>>
>>64485177
Wow, are you really this uninformed? Dumb people confess to shit they didn't do all the fucking time. Look at the most famous case, the west Memphis three from Paradise Lost.
>>
>>64485534
It's a typical red-pill reaction. Ironically most of the people who signed the petition probably only heard of Avery from the documentary and did no further research after watching it.
>>
File: brendan.png (305KB, 508x357px) Image search: [Google]
brendan.png
305KB, 508x357px
>>64485530
He probably wouldn't be able to solve captcha senpai.
>>
File: casting.png (586KB, 975x350px) Image search: [Google]
casting.png
586KB, 975x350px
So is something going to happen now?
Obviously Obama won't pardon him or any bullshit like that but since the public demands it, is it possible to reopen the case and give them a proper trial (in which tardboy would probably be found due to lack of evidence and Steven would still be convicted)?
>>
>>64485534
>gullible
He had 7 votes "innocent" and 3 votes "guilty" at the beginning of jury trial in 2005.
>>
>>64485534
kratz pls
>>
>>64485715
not to mention the excuses juror even said the jury was biased
>>
>>64485769
*excused juror
>>
>>64485769
T I n f o I l
>>
Do people care so much about his mistreatment because he's white? I mean, if the documentary was about a black guy who went through the same shit, nobody would care, especially here.
>>
>>64485389
Wasn't he sending letters to his kids about how he was going to kill their mother?

He's a sick cunt who thought he was invincible because he was wrongly jailed in the past. Police being corrupt only sped up his conviction.
>>
>>64485835
black people are never innocent

NEVER
E
V
E
R
>>
>>64485835
>playing the race card for no reason
fuck off
>>
>>64485835
The problem is, the police fucked up big time even though Steve at least is guilty as fuck.
The Netflix doc leaves most questions open, doesn't show all found evidence, leaves out details and is cut in a way that fucks with the actual timline so the viewer has more to question about
>>
Only bluepilled Redditors think he is innocent.
>>
>>64484145

Of these I have seen, I would definitely say that West of Memphis, The central park five, and Shenandoa, they are all the most interesting and not always about innocent guys.

Enron: the smartest guys in the room isn't bad, but it is all pretty financial and I wasn't really into all this industry talk. I was also really high when I watched it though so idk
>>
Is this series like the new Food Inc. or some Michael Moore abortion, an agritprop "documentary" which tells liberals what they want to hear, and gives them something to be self righteous about? I'm all for true crime stories, but people clamoring for some dude to get out of prison based on a tv show sounds a bit naive. Not going to waste my time watching this.
>>
>>64480860
Some people choose security over liberty, we often see this in the united states. They'd rather have an innocent man behind bars as long as they can be sure a murderer is not walking the streets.
>>
>>64486005

I loved it and I think he's guilty. Well worth watching
>>
>>64486005
regardless if you believe the story as it's presented, it's a neat look at how criminal prosecution generally works
>>
>>64485973
Enron is very biased and simplified.
>>
>>64485835
Actually this doc made me sympathise with blacks a little more.
Imagine being some black thug and getting jailed for something you (this time) didn't do just because you're black.

Avery got the same treatment because the community hated him and he had a record when he was convicted of both the false rape and the murder (which he probably did) later.
>>
>>64485973
Enron is incredibly overrated. Maybe it's because I'm an accounting major and I'm just sick of hearing about it. The entire freshman class had to watch it at my college during the first week of classes.
>>
>>64484145
> JUST, MELVIN: JUST EVIL

What is this? My meme senses are tingling.
>>
>>64486005
It's pretty entertaining, gets real memey towards the end.
>>
>>64485000
> In the months leading up to Halbach’s disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times and always specifically requested Halbach to come out and take the photos.

She was the photographer for the area

>— Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn’t want to go out to Avery’s trailer anymore, because once when she came out, Avery was waiting for her wearing only a towel (this was excluded for being too inflammatory). Avery clearly had an obsession with Halbach.

he wore a towel? well then clearly he killed her

>
— On the day that Halbach went missing, Avery had called her three times, twice from a *67 number to hide his identity.

She was coming to his property to photograph the car, of course he called her. He'd also been in prison for 18 years for a crime he didn't commit so maybe provacy was something important to him

>— The bullet with Halbach’s DNA on it came from Avery’s gun, which always hung above his bed.

Oh yeah, the bullet found in the garage where no other evidence of absolutely anything, DNA, physical or otherwise, was found

>— Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons like the ones Dassey described holding Halbach only three weeks before (Avery said he’s purchased them for use with his girlfriend, Jodi, with whom he’d had a tumultuous relationship — at one point, he was ordered by police to stay away from her for three days).

This one is slightly odd, I'll grant you that. But I own handcuffs, doesn't mean I've killed anyone

>In Dassey’s illegally obtained statement, Dassey stated that he helped Avery moved the RAV4 into the junkyard etc...

All of the DNA evidence gets thrown into doubt when you see that there was not a single fingerprint on the car, no DNA in the bedroom or garage, none of Teresa's DNA on the key
>>
>/tv/ - litigation and legal discussion
>>
Doesn't matter if they're guilty or not. The investigations were such immense fuck-ups and a lot of the evidence provided by the police department should have been inadmissible simply because they were at places they didn't belong no?
>>
>>64486384
¨kek
>>
>>64485000
NICE SOURCE
>>
>>64486414
if OJ simpson can get off because the M.E. mishandled evidence how come this dude cant get off?

Also if anyone lives in Wisconsin jesus christ get the fuck out of that state, I cant believe Brendan's mum was as dumb as he was and no one put that into question. The judges were really fucked up since they were on the same tier as Brendan's attorney in terms of obviously batting for the defense.

Yeah; Im at the point where if Steve Avery killed this woman the miscarriage of justice from my POV says that he should still fucking walk.
>>
>>64486357
he was also used to working with her, people tend to prefer working with people they know and have previously worked with. Which is why he probably he asked for her

they never explained the deleted voicemails though or even elaborate on why they might have been deleted. It definitely wasn't Steven who deleted them. Didn't the brother say he deleted them? cause he guessed her password or something?

>that awkward video where shes saying she loves her parents and her sisters............oh and her brother
>>
>>64485000
F: OK, what else did he do, he did somethin' else, you need to tell us what he did, after that car is parked there. It's extremely important. (pause) Before you guys leave that car.
B: The he left the gun in the car.
F: That's not what I'm thinkin' about. He did something to that car. He took the plates and he, I believe he did something else in that car. (pause).
B: I don't know.
F: OK. Did he, did he, did he go and look at the engine, did he raise the hood at all or anything like that? To do something to the car?
B: Yeah.
F: What was that? (pause)
W: What did he do, Brendan?
W: It's OK, what did he do?
F: What did he do under the hood, if that's what he did? (pause)
B: I don't know what he did, but I know he went under.
F: He did raise the hood? (Brendan nods "yes") You remember that?
B: Yeah.
>>
>>64486502
Because he has an IQ of 70 and a public defender.
>>
>>64486529
the brother and ex boyfriend said they accessed her voicemail (by guessing the password) but didn't delete the messages
>>
>>64486140

Sounds pretty good

>Just, Melvin: Just Evil is a 2000 American documentary by James Ronald Whitney about his grandfather, Melvin Just, and the devastating consequences of the sexual abuse Just inflicted on their family. It premiered at the 2000 Sundance Film Festival and aired on HBO on April 22, 2001. The film was well received overall; critic Roger Ebert called Just, Melvin "one of the most powerful documentaries I've seen.
>>
>>64486414
And even if the department just humpty dumptied their way into that colossal mess, should such a department be responsible for conducting minor violations let alone a homicide or rape investigation.

You can twist a story as much as you like but you can't dance around the stupidity of everyone responsible at manitowoc police department.
>>
>>64486596
>B: The he left the gun in the car.
>F: That's not what I'm thinkin' about

Top kek he was literally fucking guessing.
>>
File: dassey3.jpg (67KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
dassey3.jpg
67KB, 770x433px
>IQ of 73
>illegally detained multiple times as a minor without his mother and without a lawyer
>clearly led by investigators in his answers

How the fuck is his confession admissible?
>>
>>64486669
Aw, this sounds awful.
Truly a man deserving of the name JUST.
>>
File: usa.gif (996KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
usa.gif
996KB, 500x310px
>>64486693
murica
>>
>>64486693
Imagine being that guys lawyer, fucking hell.
>>
>>64486861
oh hey

yes, my client is guilty your honor. I rest my case
>>
File: 5784147888_600d263e5f_n.jpg (67KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
5784147888_600d263e5f_n.jpg
67KB, 320x212px
>>64486893
>>
>>64486893
kek. Why do I already feel like rewatching this? Just finished it yesterday but it's just so bizarre.
>>
Everyone in this documentary had a bad jawline. I notice every jawline since I learned that it's the key determinant of attractiveness.
>>
>>64486502
Because Fame, If O.J. wasn't famous, he'd be in jail right now. If O.J. drove a bus, he wouldn't even be O.J. He'd be Orenthal the Bus Driving Murderer.
>>
File: 5304caa7af006.image.jpg (52KB, 760x598px) Image search: [Google]
5304caa7af006.image.jpg
52KB, 760x598px
>>64486893
Cast for a biopic:

- Len Kachinsky: William H. Macy
- Brendan Dassey: The kid from Bad Santa
- Ken Kratz: Tom Cruise in a fat suit ala Tropic Thunder
>>
>>64487014
What if he took the fall for someone else's crimes and is actually brO.J.?
>>
File: terry the child butcherer hobbs.jpg (39KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
terry the child butcherer hobbs.jpg
39KB, 500x369px
>Fucking amateurs
>>
>>64487037
Hey now. Brendan has already been cast, see >>64485702 .
Also have Mike in Mr Plinkett getup starring as Steve Avery's dad, he sounded just like Plinkett it was crazy.
>>
>>64487014
>he'd be in jail right now

he is tho
>>
File: mfw brendan's confessions.jpg (106KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
mfw brendan's confessions.jpg
106KB, 960x960px
I'm about a three hour drive from Manitowoc. Should I go firebomb the police department?
>>
File: avery.jpg (67KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
avery.jpg
67KB, 400x600px
>>64487037

Tom Hardy as young Avery
Davos as old Avery
>>
File: statement.png (172KB, 636x359px) Image search: [Google]
statement.png
172KB, 636x359px
>>64487244
You mean start a bombfire?
>>
>>64487244
no. break steve and brendan out
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>64487037
Oh also that woman who played his mother on Shameless in S1 as Steven's mom.
>>
File: 1340070490104.jpg (199KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1340070490104.jpg
199KB, 1000x1000px
>>64485000
>source: Kratz & reddit
>>
>>64485000
>Source: A D.A. who was proven to have Narcissistic Personality Disorder and wanted a conviction at any cost
>>
>>64484399
I fucking hate that limp-wristed faggot.
>>
One thing bothers me

Why was Teresa's background not investigated? The stalker? That's a big clue for the police AND Steven

And how exactly did the car end up where it did? Why there? I know about the German guy too.

But what REALLY troubles me is Brendan for this reason: he was manipulated by the cops. He was bothered by something before he got arrested. My theory and I hope I'm wrong:

>Cops were trying to fuck Avery and Avery was suing them
>Avery wanted to up the ante on the cops and used Brendan to commit rape and murder. He was suggestible and dumb but well-to-do and damn learning disabled.
>Teresa was actually kidnapped and raped and murdered by Avery and Brendan and Steven, as low IQ as he was, wanted to extract his anger while he was at it all. But he did not rape or kill her so he had plausible deniability
>"I didn't do nutin!"

Whole thing is fucked up and honestly there needs to be a serious investigation in the whole judicial system and police force. What happened in the 80s should NEVER have happened.

Is such a thing impossible?
>>
What would the motion picture be called?
>>
>>64487473
Wisconsin is Fucked
>>
>>64481001
The president can't pardon a state crime. He's constitutionally limited to pardoning federal crimes.

The only person who can pardon the two is Gov. Scott Walker, a fairly hardcore conservative Republican. The chance of that happening is virtually zero as long as Walker is in office.
>>
>>64486140
It's a doc about a white trash family with a murderous kid-diddler dad and alcoholic mother and how they ruined their children's lives by being horrible subhumans. It was directed by the guy's grandson; his mom was the only one that managed to make it in life despite suicide attempts. It's worth watching.
>>
The full transcript of Brendan's confession to Len's investigator. It's a bit different then what's shown in the documentary and at last we get an answer to what's the deal with the blue ribbon.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ej65jscjwgcpqtc/Transcript%20-%2005-12-2006%20-%20Dassey%20and%20O'Kelly.pdf?dl=0
>>
>>64487641
A small highlight from that conversation

MOK: How many times have you thought about committing suicide?
BD: Never.
MOK: What about hanging in the garage? One of your friends told me that you did, that you were thinking about committing suicide. What did you tell them?
BD: [shakes head no] Maybe I was talking to my friend about his future job. Because he wanted to be a suicide bomber.
MOK: And who's that?
BD: Travis.
MOK: And who is he going to suicide bomb? BD: I don't know. He said that was one of his careers that he wanted to do.
>>
File: 1450496327302.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1450496327302.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>Steven Avery is released and appears as a guest on Red Letter Media's Best of the Worst
>>
Two transcripts from phone calls between Brendan and his mom

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lr7iif6ca3xp5sa/Transcript%20-%20May%2013%2C%202006%20(Dassey%20to%20Mother).pdf?dl=0
>>
>>64483190
>Ed Gein-1957
>Jeffrey Dahmer-1991
>Steve Avery-2005

constantly?
>>
>>64484520
Underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1200x1200px
>>64483581
>>
File: Fargo-okay-then.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Fargo-okay-then.gif
2MB, 500x280px
Everybody sounds like they live in Fargo. Especially Brendan on the phone.
>>
>>64487472

It's a mystery in a riddle.

Who gains and who loses right now?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>64487716
>standard American education
>>
>>64487244
Yes.
>>
>>64486357
>> In the months leading up to Halbach’s disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times and always specifically requested Halbach to come out and take the photos.

>— Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn’t want to go out to Avery’s trailer anymore, because once when she came out, Avery was waiting for her wearing only a towel (this was excluded for being too inflammatory). Avery clearly had an obsession with Halbach.

GUILTY

There is no fucking way the cops could have made this. Avery had 18 years of his life taken away and was in "Fuck everything" mode living on the outside. Calling specifically for Halbach several times? The guy didnt get laid for 18 years and wanted to have sex with her, so he kills her so there is no one to testify against him, then used the "THE COPS ARE DOING IT AGAIN" bullshit defense.

Guilty as fuck.
>>
File: feel viserys.png (47KB, 644x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel viserys.png
47KB, 644x773px
>>64487961
You guys think he's somewhat content in jail? Does he have nice mates and a TV there?
>>
Do you think the judge was on the Manitowoc bribery payroll? He was unusually harsh.
>>
>>64484255
Checked

> "scores": {
"anger": 0.000008716546,
"contempt": 0.00008074172,
"disgust": 0.0000100588759,
"fear": 0.0000206921341,
"happiness": 0.979814231,
"neutral": 0.018569896,
"sadness": 0.00132156513,
"surprise": 0.00017

drinking and mobile
>>
>>64488083
he probably accidentally slights other inmates because he's retarded and doesn't get social cues so they beat the fuck out of him regularly
>>
>>64481121
Does not apply
>>
The retard cracked the case and nobody noticed

BD: [long silence] I could have a reason why he could have did it.
MOK: Go ahead.
BD: That I think he wanted to do it because like maybe he wanted to go back to jail.
>>
I think it was Kiss the Girls
>>
>>64480860
This may work for the Dassey kid but Avery really fucking needs proof that there was EDTA in the RAV4 blood stains to stand even the slightest chance of being released/pardoned
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 248x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 248x460px
>>64488083
when he said he lost weight because he was being teased...

I hope he's okay. I don't think he could hurt a fly.
People may be impressed by his new notoriety. Maybe look out for him.
>>
>>64487037
dustin hofmann as based dean strang
>>
>>64488192
P. witty
>>
>>64487979
That's more like a "yooper" accent. I dont know the spelling.
Its the UP down to Sheboygan Co..
>>
>>64487244
"yeah"
>>
>>64487244
If you do, the police will find evidence that Avery did it and tack years onto his sentence.
>>
>>64485435
*tips hat*
M' lady.
Desu Senpai.
TBQHFAM
Here's your reply.

Did I miss anything?
>>
>>64488337
ja
>>
>>64483581
>Fassbender
What does Magneto have to do with it?
>>
>>64488436
keine ahnung
>>
Anyone think Brendan tells the truth in the O'Kelly interview? Once he starts talking he tell the story on his own. O'Kelly guides him with his questions but he doesn't put ideas in Brendan's head.
>>
What if someone makes a convincing documentary showing the Netflix documentary was heavily biased?
>>
>>64488147
>>64488083

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s

He's probably ended up like this guy.
>>
>>64488128
What's this?
>>
>>64487716
my sides
>>
>>64487716

Brendan did nothing wrong

Really though.
>>
>>64488545
Because he thought the police liked the story, so he thought that he'd like this story too. He heard it so many times after that, that it got stucked in his head. That's all.
>>
I haven't seen the show yet, but reading all the speculation and people talking about shit they likely have no clue about -such as evidence collection and DNA - makes me think of 9/11 truthers back in the day.

A miscarriage of justice is scary, to be sure, but even more scary is a mob of people galvonized by what they saw in a fucking Netflix TV show. I mean really. Let's all stop and think here.
>>
The Halbach trials and evidence produced were literally the opposite of how the justice system is supposed to work. Never mind that all of the evidence against Steven and Brendan was systematically falsified. Pretty much every scientific mind who was not tied to law enforcement said "yeah, this is looking like a frame-up".
>>
>>64488827

Trust me just watch.

The police were scumbags for sure.

But I think Avery did do it
>>
>>64488827
How about actually watching the doc before coming up with that opinion?
>>
>>64487473
Everyone Is Clinically Retarded In Wisconsin.
>>
>>64487473
Bombfire.
>>
>>64488929
Because my opinion is not based on the quality of the show but on everyone on the internet talking like experts about a case they of through a likely biased television show. Produced by Netflix.
>>
>>64489063
Most people came to the conclusion that at least Avery probably did it though.

It's about the way the trial went down which is sketchy at least and how Brendan's rights were violated.
>>
people go nuts for the reporter but steven's fiancee jodi had a huge rack

anyone else notice?
>>
>>64489781
I kept wondering if she had a hairy bush down there.
>>
Teresa's brother was such a faggot
>>
For the record I think he's guilty but didn't in any way have a fair trial.
>>
>>64490047
He definitely had something to do with the murder.
>>
>>64488644
Project Oxford
>>
>>64490047
>>64490105
"I LOVE THE COPS!"
>>
>>64483726
that's what I was thinking. He really should have just said he got the ideas because the interrogators brought them up first. It was so obvious that he had never read this book.
>>
Anyone got a webm of after the verdict in Stevens trial/sentencing where Colborn puts him in the cop car and shuts the door?
>>
>>64483888
People think her and OJ should rot in jail because many people believe they actually murdered someone and got away with it.

People want murderers in jail and innocent prisoners freed, it's not that hard.
>>
>>64489035
>>64487473
>>64487275
>>64487037

Bombfire - by Joel & Ethan Coen

Steven - ??? (Phillip Seymour Hoffman, how could you die…? Would be so perfect…)
Brendan - Classic Dano, of course
Ken "The Prize" Kratz - Meryl Streep
Dean Strang - Dustin Hoffman
Jerry Buting - Tim Robbins
Jim Lenk - Billy Bob Thornton
Andy Colborn - Peter Stormare
>Len Kachinsky: William H. Macy
perfect
>>
File: 1414499896229.jpg (40KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414499896229.jpg
40KB, 450x600px
>>64491218
> Ken "The Prize" Kratz - Meryl Streep

Kek.
We need some chubby qt for Kayla and somebody for the brother and ex bf of Theresa as well.
>>
>>64491218
Brie Larson for Brendan's mom
>>
File: 1437155367502.png (579KB, 669x587px) Image search: [Google]
1437155367502.png
579KB, 669x587px
Who else /hate this cunt/ here?
>>
>>64491472
Everyone

Joseph Gordon-levitt as Mike Halbach?
>>
>>64491472
Only guy I hated more was "MUH BLUE RIBBON"
>>
>>64491468
>Brie Larson for Brendan's mom
Way too cute. Based Tilda, perhaps. But maybe she would be better as Jodi. She would nail any part, even the male ones.
>>
File: CRI.gif (41KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
CRI.gif
41KB, 266x200px
>>64491593
>mfw I see the blue ribbon
>>
>>64491537
fucking faggot just wants to see someone behind the bars for what happened to his sister no matter if they did or not

And he is always so happy when speaking to the media fuck him.

>>64491593
I'm currently watching episode 9 though no idea what are you on about
>>
File: image-of-blue-ribbon.gif (94KB, 577x894px) Image search: [Google]
image-of-blue-ribbon.gif
94KB, 577x894px
>>64491800
it's in episode 10

you'll see, it's pretty funny
>>
So the ex bf, roommate, and brother totally raped and killed her right?
>>
File: ....png (373KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
....png
373KB, 408x408px
>>64491774

>>64491800
You'll know when you get there
>>
I may be tard-level but hear me out:

When I heard of the doc I thought "great, something about disgusting inbred white trash" and that notion was strengthened by seeing that stuff about the cat and the sick fucking letters SA wrote his ex-wife and kids from prison at the beginning.
And at the end of the documentary, I am very inclined to believe that he did rape and kill TH, although that whole trial was a travesty of course.

However, I can't bring myself to think of him as just some disgusting rapist anymore, at least not exclusively. He is more than that. The joy he felt when being released the first time round, his love-filled conversations with his gf on the phone, him being cheerful and that interview with him holding the baby... made him seem so normal. Hard to believe that same guy has done all the horrible shit I listed above.
Not like this was a simple murder, it was a horrible crime (if it happened the way Brendan said with them raping and then mutilating her before shooting her) involving very, very much suffering on the victim's part.
I guess I just can't wrap my head around being able to do something like that to another human being.

Not sure what I'm trying to say here but at the end of a day seems like even monsters have two sides, especially considering the severity of this crime. Not like they weren't empathetic IRL and towards their families but somehow that was completely turned off considering the victim? Fucking how?
This sounds like a simple conclusion and something that has been obvious before but this is the first time I've watched that kind of documentary and I've never really reflected much on this topic, can't put my thoughts into complexer words right now. It's pretty terrifying.
>>
>>64491942
tl;dr whaddayaknow, people change in 18 years
>>
I just have to say, there's something under the surface that isn't being said - the Avery's are polygamist etc etc

It explains so much - the neanderthal brains, the non moving facial features, the "family closeness" , the hatred of pretty much everybody in that town who isn't an Avery, there's something definitely up there
>>
>>64492008
How'd he change? The cat burning shit was before he ever went to prison.
Not saying it's the same level as imprisoning a women and getting your nephew to help abuse and kill her but clearly those tendencies were there before.

Heard reports I can't source and that were pretty flimsy of him telling prison inmates he fantasized about building some sort of rape-torture-chamber when he was out though but I guess that's unconfirmed.
>>
Brendan's first lawyer may have been an asshole but he was kinda right with his course of action.
Brendan should've pled guilty and gotten out early on parole instead of now being stuck until 2048. Why did the second lawyer not try this, were Brendan and family too dumb to understand they didn't have a chance?
>>
>>64492073
they're a one branch family tree, confirmed by Michael "muh ribbon" O'Kelly
>>
>>64491800
When I try to put myself in Mike's shoes, I get even more pissed with him. If my sister was murdered, I would try to the end to extract some meaning of that. If there was a chance that she did not died by the whim of a stupid redneck, I would clung into that. I would seek the truth, no matter what.

&

Who could play Investigator Blue Ribbon? Is there someone who remembers his name? It was kinda irish, if I recall.
>>
>>64492160
his first lawyer was working with the prosecution, are you being serious right now anon?

were you dropped on the head as a baby?
>>
>>64492160
>Brendan's first lawyer may have been an asshole but he was kinda right with his course of action.
How? There's zero evidence connecting Brendan to the scene of the crime and the lack of blood in the bedroom proved that his "confession" about slitting Terry's throat was bullshit. Any decent lawyer could have gotten Brendan off the hook
>>
>>64492272
>Brendan should've pled guilty and gotten out early on parole instead of now being stuck until 2048. Why did the second lawyer not try this as well?
>>
>>64484399
>>64484243
Both these fuckers should be executed.
>>
>>64491942
Psychos are very good at looking sympathetic, anon. It's their full-time occupation.

(not diagnosing Steven, tho)
>>
>>64492320
But he didn't have access to a decent lawyer.
Shouldn't the new one have realized quickly that he was in over his head and there was no chance Brendan would walk? Or was there a good chance and him being found guilty was some huge surprise?

Yes the first lawyer was a crook BUT ironically, in the end Brendan would've fared better if he had stuck with him or at least pled guilty with the new lawyer, regardless of innocence, in order to get out of jail earlier.
Now he's stuck there forever with no chance.
>>
>>64487473
Wrestlemania Lost
>>
>>64492392
Even if they have such a low IQ?
>>
Was the judge involved in the conspiracy? He pretty much denied every reasonable motion put forward by the prosecution.
>>
>>64484843
>so that should answer your question

what a dumb bitch he asked her opinion and she didn't fucking answer.
>>
>>64492323
>>64492320

I saw one interview with Based Strang, and when they ask him about Brendan, we can see in his face "I coud have freed him…"
>>
How wasn't Brendan's first lawyer not disbarred?
>>
>>64483888
How is she not in jail please tell me how if she didn't kill caylee who did the evidence was all there and yet she is free I'm literally shaking right now.
>>
>>64492397
>there was no chance Brendan would walk?
Again, there is not a single bit of evidence connecting Brendan to the scene of the crime. All the prosecution had was a confession in which there is video evidence that he was pushed into making that confession. There's also proof that the kid is a fucking moron since he has to take special ed courses.

There was indeed a chance for Brendan to walk but bias got in the way of that
>>
>>64492397
>>64492160
Can anybody answer this question?
Obviously without Brendan's bullshit statement he gave Fassbender and the other cop and without the first lawyer making him testify again and having him draw pictures and shit, there would've been no case.

However, now the the damage has been done already and there's no taking it back (obviously nobody believed Brendan when he was on the stand and revoked his statements), why not plead guilty?
>>
>>64492653
I don't know, seems like too big a gamble. Then again I'm not a professional so what do I know.
>>
File: 1451789827081.jpg (15KB, 328x329px) Image search: [Google]
1451789827081.jpg
15KB, 328x329px
>>64492662
if he had a good lawyer in the first place he probably wouldn't of even been in that mess. His first jew lawyer and his cuckbuddy did nothing but make things worst for him.
>>
>>64492427
Kek

>>64492435
IQ has nothing to do with it. It's an empathy matter. Smarter psychos will conceal themselves in more sophisticated ways, that is all. The disregard for other people's feelings remains the same.

>>64492482
She can't point fingers, anon. It would be unethical of hers to do so. But she point the trail… The doc is on the web. Lokk for it. It is worth the read.

>>64492466
Don't believe so. He just thought Steven was plain guilty, as averyone else.

Anyone made a new thread yet? This one is reaching.
>>
>>64492637
Who exactly is this, Casey Anthony, the woman that killed her baby or something?

How did she afford good lawyers, donations or was she wealthy or what?
>>
File: theprize.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
theprize.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
what happened to Ken "don't criticize the prize" Kratz after the sexting scandal?
>>
>>64492786
he resigned
>>
This story reminds me of shady shit that's happened in my city.

Anyone who likes reading about corruption like this should read Mean Justice by Edward Humes, it's about my city.

http://www.amazon.com/Mean-Justice-Terror-Prosecuters-Betrayak/dp/1476702675
>>
>>64492771
Orange county fucked up by rushing the trial and also her lawyer jose baez or some shit became hugely successful cuz he did a good job for an unknown guy from kissimmee.
I live in orlando where it all went down, good times
>>
>>64492744
Yeah we all know that but that doesn't answer the question.

When the new lawyer came abroad he was already in trouble and pleading guilty would've helped.
>>
Why the fuck do so many people care about this loser degenerate? He's a scumbag fuck him.
>>
>>64485000
[citation needed]
>>
>>64492771
Yeah she is the slut that killed her 3 year old and is now free what stumps me is if she didn't kill caylee who did there is possibly no other explanation.
>>
File: magnified edge.jpg (338KB, 2080x1540px) Image search: [Google]
magnified edge.jpg
338KB, 2080x1540px
>>64492899
>>
>>64492855
So was she wealthy or what?

> Zimmerman
Had O'mara and West, not guilty

> Bob Durst
rich af, good lawyers, not guilty

> Casey Anthony
good lawyers appearantly? How did she pay for them?
>>
How the fuck do you convict Brendan of rape and murder when there is literally zero fucking evidence of it?
>>
>>64492899
Couldn't care less about Avery but Brendan got played big time, the way his case went down made my blood boil
>>
>>64492921
Didn't follow that trial whatsoever so I know virtually nothing about it. Did she brutally kill the baby or just leave it in her car to starve or something?
>>
>>64492933
yeah pretty noble to care about trailer trash aint it
>>
>>64492997
Knocked her out with chloroform and then put duct tape on her mouth suffocating her so she could go get dick at the nightclubs
>>
>>64492971
Honestly he probably did partake.
Don't have a link to the transcript but after guessing with Fassbender and the other cop, he comes up with some details as well and tells them how at first he didn't want to rape her because he was too young to have kids or something.

Of course he could've just read this in Kiss the Girls as well, who knows.
>>
File: 1000x1000 Edge.jpg (140KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1000x1000 Edge.jpg
140KB, 1000x1000px
>>64493014
>>
>>64482912
They would appreciate the banter.
>>
>>64493047
forgot to add and he comes up with those details of his own accord.

But who knows what's going on in that barely-brain of his.
>>
>>64492997
There was a strand of the caylee anthony's hair in the back of her mums car the strand had changed colour or something along the lines the colour it changed to meant it was a deceased persons hair, they also found caylees blanket and some loveheart duct tape around her mouth it's believed she either suffocated her and used chloroform or that caylee drowned in the family pool and the family covered it up.
>>
File: edge.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>64493069
It's already made the rounds there.
>>
>>64493032
Sounds like she was a retarded bitch but also like it was an accident? Wanted her to stay quiet while she went out?

How come she wasn't convicted, not enough evidence? Did the jurors ever make statements after?

Honestly the jury system seems fucking retarded.
>>
>>64486357
>Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons like the ones Dassey described holding Halbach only three weeks before (Avery said he’s purchased them for use with his girlfriend, Jodi, with whom he’d had a tumultuous relationship — at one point, he was ordered by police to stay away from her for three days).
Why is this so odd? The bed was intact. In fact, the whole room was intact. No blood, no hair, no semen on the bed, etc. Do you think a wooden bed wouldn't show at least a scratch from someone trying to get out of a chain attached to it?

The fact that people take these "counter-arguments" seriously coming from a sex offender trying to clean his reputation is fucking hysterical. But this is /tv/ so I guess you have to be an edgy contrarian.
>>
Isn't the reason police officers give people the Miranda warning a result of a situation just like Brendan's?
>>
>>64493112
fuck, didn't mean to post the pic, I was anticipating the other guy
>>
>>64493047
>>64493088
He pretty much made all that shit up so he can go home and watch Wrestlemania
>>
File: mandrama.webm (3MB, 632x360px) Image search: [Google]
mandrama.webm
3MB, 632x360px
>>64484619
>>
>>64493155
GOTCHA
>>
>>64493144
Yeah, but cops like to intimidate, especially if it's some dumb kid. If they don't know what cops do to get confessions, they're easy targets
>>
>>64492160

The prosecution wanted him to testify against Avery if he said he was with Avery.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>64493155
I appreciate you anyway
>>
>>64486693

What if it was actually true
>>
>>64493213
And he couldn't do that because he was intimidated by him like the rest of the family?
>>
>We talked to your mom, it's ok to talk to us
>We already know what happened, we just need to hear it from you
>Oh, you don't need a lawyer, we're just talking...

Cops do this type of shit regularly. Shit like this pisses me off
>>
>>64493254

He didn't know what he was doing. He was coerced.
>>
Where can I find statistics about the percentage of wrongful convictions in the USA compared to other countries?
>>
File: 1451518378354.jpg (6KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1451518378354.jpg
6KB, 250x240px
>>64482555
You really think someone would do that?
Tell a lie on TV?
>>
>>64493135
lack of evidence + pussy pass

the media hated her too since she posted dumb shit before, during, and after the trial

i hate to say shit like this but if she had been a minority or a male she probably would have been convicted
>>
>>64493135
Yeah it was probably an accident and her just being a very bad mother iirc a few of the jurors afterwards came out and said that they thought she absolutely did it but that the prosecution's evidence wasn't enough to prove that she did it so they couldn't in good conscience say she was guilty of the charges. To be fair the exact details of her death are vague and the chloroform+duct tape thing is just the most supported theory and the motive the state presented was suspect. I live right next to the courthouse where it took place and it still makes people angry/emotional if you mention it.
>>
>>64493144
Cops literally do not give a shit. They're power drunk bullies 8 times out of 10
>>
>>64493272
If I've learned anything from this it's to NEVER talk to the police without a lawyer, never ever. It's not just literal retards who fall for their tactics but normal, educated people as well, one innocent sentence and they can incriminate you with that alone. More than 25% of people who were wrongfully convicted and later exonerated have makde false confessions/incriminating statements.
>>
>>64493142
you should read brendan's 21 page confession to Len's investigator. its completely consistent with the evidence and demonstrates that the only inconsistencies in his statements came initially when he was lying about his involvement and trying protect himself; he is just not very good at it because he isnt very smart. after he decides to confess truthfully he explains the entire event in complete detail.

steven also sexually abused brendan and other family members. and his family had previously asked him to seek help for his anger issues but he refused. teresa was afraid of him as well since he had previously answered the door in a towl on a previous visit.

avery is sexual predator with a history of violence against women. it is not surprise he commited this crime.

the main piece of evidence that was left out of the documentary was the DNA from stevens sweat found under the hood of the teresa's car. which occured when he disconnected the battery according to brendan. now unless the police had a vial of his sweat then it is unlikely he is innocent.
>>
File: 1369879741403.jpg (49KB, 436x477px) Image search: [Google]
1369879741403.jpg
49KB, 436x477px
>>64486893
holy shit you guys, this meme is too poignant 4me
>>
>>64493441
>Implying the investigator didn't feed that shit to him
>>
>>64493411
>Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.

Yeah, you don't say a fucking word unless you have legal council present. That's what pisses me off about Brendan, they were intimidating him into saying shit.
>>
>>64487244
i dunno
>>
>>64493512
you can actually read it. all he does is insist that brendan stop lying when he blatantly says something that is false.
>>
>>64493411
American cops are trained to deceive you and get you to provide evidence against yourself. Odds are that if the cops are around, something's happened to put you in a fragile state. Even if not, things are about to get bad when they start throwing accusations around.

It doesn't "make you look guilty" to ask for a lawyer. I guarantee the first thing a cop does when he gets in trouble is lawyer up. Guarantee.
>>
>>64493512
oh and they found bleach on brendans pants from when they cleaned up the blood. that is a pretty serious coincidence.

they also left that out of the doco.
>>
>>64480860
>You really think someone would do that?
>Just go in front of a camera and tell lies?
>>
>In the months leading up to Halbach’s disappearance, Avery had called Auto Trader several times and always specifically requested Halbach to come out and take the photos.

>Halbach had complained to her boss that she didn’t want to go out to Avery’s trailer anymore, because once when she came out, Avery was waiting for her wearing only a towel (this was excluded for being too inflammatory). Avery clearly had an obsession with Halbach.

>On the day that Halbach went missing, Avery had called her three times, twice from a *67 number to hide his identity.

>The bullet with Halbach’s DNA on it came from Avery’s gun, which always hung above his bed.

>Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons like the ones Dassey described holding Halbach only three weeks before (Avery said he’s purchased them for use with his girlfriend, Jodi, with whom he’d had a tumultuous relationship — at one point, he was ordered by police to stay away from her for three days).

>Here’s the piece of evidence that was presented at trial but not in the series that I find most convincing: In Dassey’s illegally obtained statement, Dassey stated that he helped Avery moved the RAV4 into the junkyard and that Avery had lifted the hood and removed the battery cable. Even if you believe that the blood in Halbach’s car was planted by the cops (as I do), there was also non-blood DNA evidence on the hood latch. I don’t believe the police would plant — or know to plant — that evidence.

What did he meme by this?
>>
>>64493441
Sweat is even easier to plant than blood. Intercept his jail sheets on their way to the laundry, and you've got his sweat and skin cells. Hell, the slippers the key was "found" under would have had more than enough sweat and skin cells.
>>
>>64493144
They only have to say that if they arrest you. He wasn't under arrest and he could've left at any time. Of course Brendan didn't know that and they just took advantage of him
>>
>>64485000
[citation needed]
>>
>>64493601
>cops try their best to find evidence against criminals
what a fucking surprise.
>>
>>64493605
why is there bleach on his pants but no bleach residue left on the cleanup area?

didn't they say when they analyzed the area there was no blood OR evidence of cleanup?
>>
>>64493605
And when they first searched the house, they didn't find a car key, but when they searched a second time... well whaddaya know, there it is...
>>
>>64493645
Literally none of that is even close to conclusive.

The DNA, comes into question when the police planted other DNA.

Stop being a fucking contrarian just because it makes you feel smart.
>>
Is anybody seriously defending Steve Avery here?
Pretty clear he did do it, even when the entire investigation was a farce.
>>
File: pauldano__121008225835.jpg (1MB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
pauldano__121008225835.jpg
1MB, 1996x3000px
>tfw Brenden is Paul Dano
>>
>>64493761
[citation needed]
>>
>>64493441
>you should read brendan's 21 page confession
You mean the coerced confession. Everything he says is consistent because he's repeating the stuff he's been hearing after the fact

>avery is a sexual predator with a history of violence against women
You mean history of him being framed?

Sure, anon. He killed a cat, he surely must have killed that woman 20 years later!
>>
>>64493551
>>can and will be used against you
why do they have to be redundant here?
fucking bullies man...
>>
>>64493722
>>64493722
You're the one being contrarian by memeing that he didn't do it.

I agree that based on the evidence presented in trial they shouldn't have found him guilty but if that had happened we would have another Casey Anthony that some people have mentoined here.
>>
>>64493694
It was out in the open! we just didn't see it until the 7th time!
>>
>>64493694
the key and blood are possibly planted, especially the key, but all the other evidence is there to convict steven. you really cannot just wish all the evidence away. especially considering brendans confession (which are actually consistent when he is not trying to lie about his involvement).
>>
>>64482463
Or:

1. Ryan Hillegas
2. Sebastian Berg
>>
>>64493822
>You're the one being contrarian by memeing that he didn't do it
Yeah because agreeing with a documentary that hundreds of thousands of people watched and agreed with is contrarian.

Do you have a learning disability?

>I agree that based on the evidence presented in trial they shouldn't have found him guilty but if that had happened we would have another Casey Anthony that some people have mentoined here.
I'm really not sure what you're arguing here. Rephrase? Take your meds?
>>
>>64493681
Good law enforcement is to investigate a suspect to determine their level of involvement. American cops are simply trained to gather evidence and build a case. As soon as one cop decides someone is guilty for whatever reason, that's the end of the investigation and the beginning of seeking a conviction.
>>
>>64493873
>but all the other evidence is there to convict steven. you really cannot just wish all the evidence away
Like what?
>>
OFFICIAL HOT OPINION TIER LIST

>TOP TIER OF LOGIC AND REASON
Steven is guilty and Brenden is innocent

>LOW TIER OF SOFTNESS AND PUSSYDOM
They're both innocent

>SHIT TIER OF NEEDLESS CONTRARIANISM
They're both guilty

>OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING TIER
Steven is innocent and Brenden is guilty
>>
>>64493873
Cops planting evidence that was used in the trial at all is enough for a mistrial desu. He shouldn't be in prison even if he did do it
>>
>>64493822
>memeing

I fucking hate this word. When did 'meme' become a catchall term for something you don't like?
>>
>>64493873
>brendans confession
>actually consistent

Oh, you mean where he was actually guessing because didn't know anything about injuries Halbach sustained?
>>
>>64493806
actually i mean the history of his sexual abuse against family members which brendan talks about and his issues he had with his first wife and later his fiance. and when he threatened a deputy's wife at gun point after running her off the road. and the cat he doused in oil and set alight.

but yeah he is totally a stand up guy right...
>>
Guilty or innocent isn't the standard. The standard is that the prosecution has to show proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Once the police start planting evidence and coercing confessions, that standard becomes almost impossible to meet.

If you can't trust the evidence, you have reasonable doubt as to guilt. That's true for both Steven and Brendan. Juries are too fucking stupid to grasp this concept.
>>
>Brendan's story is literally almost line for line the plot of Kiss the Girl

Why wasn't this more of a focus? Brendan was clearly a retard just parroting what he watched on TV the day before.
>>
>>64493906
If you look at the evidence outside of the documentary for 5 minutes you'll realize he's very likely to have done it.

You're a literal facebook-user-tier pleb with no critical thought. Want me to link you to the petition for Obama himsef to pardon Avery so you can sign it?
>>
>>64493948
Steve wouldn't let Brendan watch Wrestlemania unless he helped kill Teresa.
>>
>>64484145
>soaked in bleach
Sure, if you're a fucking moron. The whole thesis is predicated upon Tom Grant somehow knowing how much heroin Cobain had in his system, something he effectively admits when he complains the state won't release Cobain's autopsy report, also a lie: they cannot do so consequent to medical privacy laws.
>>
>>64494036
Is it really?
Holy fuck this is so sad.
>>
>>64494048
> Want me to link you to the petition for Obama himsef to pardon Avery so you can sign it?
You're such a broken, cynical person that lifting a finger for any perceived good cause actually disgusts you.
>>
>>64484561
>pic related
>>
>>64494140
delete this
>>
>>64494137
Or maybe he's just not a dumb slacktivist that latches onto the flavour of the month cause that he really knows nothing about.
>>
>>64488273
Bob Odenkirk (Saul Goodman on Breaking Bad). Exact same voice.
>>
File: BAWKSY.jpg (52KB, 840x548px) Image search: [Google]
BAWKSY.jpg
52KB, 840x548px
>>64494053
shit, it all makes sense now
>>
>>64494181
>People should only care about obscure causes like me, causes suck when they get popular
How shallow as a human being are you?
>>
>>64493810
anyone know the historical context for this?
>>
>>64494009
You are talking as if Brendan is a reliable source. He isn't. He guesses as to what people want to hear in hopes that he'll get out of jail. He barely understands what's going on. Also, being a 19 year old redneck who kills a cat and intimidates a neighbour for talking shit barely counts as a crime.

I'm sorry you fell for the meme anon.
>>
>>64494280
Is that what you took from the post? There's really no hope for you.

You can't solve the problems of the world by retweeting them and signing online petitions. That's what's really shallow. It's completely ineffectual nonsense that's only really about the participants patting each other (and themselves) on the back.

If you really actually care about helping people then do some volunteer work, donate some money, knock on some doors. Dedicate some real time and real money to making a real difference instead of liking dumb shit on Facebook or Tumblr so people can see how super compassionate you are.
>>
>>64494302
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miranda_warning
>>
File: 1408804529816.gif (2MB, 700x358px) Image search: [Google]
1408804529816.gif
2MB, 700x358px
>>64488827
>I haven't seen any of the trial footage yet, of which I could watch all, but reading all the speculation and people talking about shit they likely have no clue about -such as coerced confession and due process - makes me think of commie apologists back in the day.
>An exoneration is scary, to be sure, but even more scary is a mob of people galvonized by what they saw in a fucking small market news broadcast. I mean really. Let's all stop and think here.
>>
>>64494302
A guy said a bunch of incriminating stuff and they used it against him and he sued and won and now cops have to tell people that they don't have to say incriminating stuff. It's to preserve the notion that you're innocent until proven guilty by a court of law even though cops shit all over that https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miranda_v._Arizona
>>
>>64494053
I love you
>>
File: sigh.jpg (100KB, 768x528px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
100KB, 768x528px
>>
>>64494365
You do realize that given enough signatures, the White House has to at least comment on the situation? You also realize that people taking ten seconds to sign it doesn't suck any time or money away from charities and soup kitchens? Of course, you'd rather just sneer at all these stupid little sheeple who are dumb enough to actually ever care about anything. You are such a perfect example of a retarded millennial, yet you think you actually have some special insight.
>>
>>64494363
so according to you animal cruelty and threatening to kill someone with a firearm after running them off the road arent crimes?

well actually these are clearly crimes and give context for how steven could have commited the murder. he is clearly a fucking psycho but apparently that should be ignored.

have you actually read the 21 page transcript of brendans confession? because it clearly shows he wasnt confused when he gave it and is extremely consistent which would be impossible if he was actually lying and had the IQ of a potato.
>>
File: 1427293548987.gif (1MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1427293548987.gif
1MB, 450x337px
>>64488929
Because I'm a mentally retarded faggot that doesn't know anything. I mean, a couple yokel cops and shithouse lawyers managed to sway a jury of twelve Wisconsinites too stupid to find a way out of jury duty, so why should I question at all the following facts:

>the key was only found after the SEVENTH search
>all key key evidence was found only after multiple searches
>all key evidence was uncovered by manitowoc deputies barred from the investigation
>the theory of the crime is in no way supported by the evidence uncovered by investigators
>a rape scene with no blood or vaginal or seminal fluid recovered
>a throat slashing with no blood recovered
>a body shot 11 times with no blood recovered
>a partial corpse recovered from three different burn sites without ever bothering to determine which was the initial burn site
>the bullet was only recovered after the weapon was seized from avery's home
>none of kratz's claims in people magazine were ever asserted as evidence at trial
>>
>>64494506
Nothing will happen. These men will continue to rot, guaranteed. It's not a special insight, it's just the truth. I never said anything about soup kitchens either, there are thousands of things you can do (do, not like or sign) that will have an infinitely greater positive effect than patting yourself on the back online.

Slacktivism is what's really shallow, you're in it for yourself and you don't want to accept it. It's no skin off my back if you post another angry insulting response, but I know you'll reflect on what I've said later and realize you were full of shit, even if it takes years.
>>
>>64494408
>>64494375

So I've always wondered this...
What is the cordial response to law enforcement before you are offered your Miranda Rights?
Obviously if you start, right off the bat with, "I want a lawyer, I know my rights, lalalallalallaa." This is also a form of incriminating yourself.
How do you bridge this gap? Police obviously know how to support their case.
>>
>>64493645
Dassey's statement was fed to him by police and the rest of that shit is made up. It was never entered into evidence at trial.
>>
>>64491942
>but somehow that was completely turned off considering the victim? Fucking how?

Same way a soldier or cop does when they kill. One can learn to be selectively empathetic to those you like and to see others as less than human.
>>
>>64494684
You don't say shit until your lawyer is present.

You can say shit like "Yes" if they ask you if you understand your rights when they read them off but you don't have to say anything to them.
>>
>>64483961
not only that, he apparently meticulously cleaned every single shred of DNA evidence off his property, and then just covered the blood-stained Toyota with a few twigs (after cleaning all his fingerprints off it), instead of putting it in the fucking car crusher which was only a few metres away. Anyone who believes that crock of shit is insane, or "4chan edgy"
>>
>>64494646
The fact that you consider signing petitions that literally have to be acknowledged by the government when a threshold is reached as slacktivism says more about your willingness to deride than any intelligence on your part.

Again, suggesting that this petition somehow takes away from charity just by existing is an absurd concept you espouse only so you can feel morally right in sneering at it.

I wonder if you were in that man's position, would you rather them delete the petition because its just oh so useless?
>>
>>64494582

14 times, bruh
>>
>>64494464
Top kek
>>
>>64494684
If you are being questioned and haven't been read your miranda rights you don't say anything other than to ask if you are under arrest, if you can leave, and/or to ask for a lawyer.

>Obviously if you start, right off the bat with, "I want a lawyer, I know my rights, lalalallalallaa." This is also a form of incriminating yourself.
It's not but it'll frustrate the police so they may treat you harsher and investigate you further because they have very sensitive egos
>>
>>64494950
God Bless America
>>
>>64494214
Glad I wasn't the only one hearing it.
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.