[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most amount of food you've smuggled into a theater?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: pizza_19231.jpg (21KB, 438x326px) Image search: [Google]
pizza_19231.jpg
21KB, 438x326px
What is the most amount of food you've smuggled into a theater? One time I snuck in two whole large pizzas and two 1-liter bottles of soda. I was wearing a trench coat and had each slice of pizza in a plastic bag and placed in the coat pockets. I had the soda bottles in my pants pockets which were concealed by my coat.
>>
Bought a chinese set meal for 4
Takeaway was next to the cinema, and they don't give a shit anyway
>>
A whole bowl of croutons.
>>
I ate an entire suckling pig then took a huge shit on the floor

fuck off meme-mong
>>
All memes aside I did try to sneak in two hot dogs and an icee I got at the gas station
>>
>>64480940
How was the pig
>>
All memes aside a Beef Wellington.
>>
>>64480940
>an entire suckling pig

You took your mom to the theater?
>>
>>64480853

As a teen my friends and I would hit up the dollar store, buy chips,soda and candy and hide it in our backpacks. We once snuck in a 40oz, good times
>>
Would have been the time I had 6 gyros in the various pockets of my grandfather's zoot suit (two gyros for each act), but the theatre sheeple kicked me out when they saw me using the butter dispenser on them.
>>
I was able to smoke fire a whole hog one time after bagging it at the cinema hunting grounds
>>
I snuck in an anvil once.
>>
>>64480853
I got banned from Cinepolis because people were complaining the smoke of my charcoal griller was too much for them. I was just in the middle of preparing the meat when the manager told me to get out
>>
>>64480853
The munchie meal from Jack in the box.
>>
I've been to the cinema like nine times all my life. Never got the idea to smuggle sth in because buying cinema popcorn and coke was always part of the experience. if id wanted to eat spaghetti bolognese while watching a movie i would just stay home, torrent a movie and watch it while eating spaghetti bolognese. smuggling in non-cinema food would ruin the entire cinema experience fot me
>>
>>64480976
better on the way out
>>
My friend tried getting in with a bucket of Popeye's chicken. The manager noticed him after the dude took our tickets so my friend booked it and ate his chicken while running. Dude caught him and told him to eat it outside.
>>
bag of peanuts and a fondue set
>>
>not just walking with big pizza openly and undisturbed by anybody
wtf americans, check your liberties
>>
I was once able to smuggle a full parma ham in my lederhosen
>>
>>64480853
i wouldn't eat in a dirty fucking movie theater

i try my best to keep my hands in my lap and i wash them before and after the movie
>>
File: munchie box.jpg (234KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
munchie box.jpg
234KB, 640x480px
Munchie box in a briefcase.
>>
>>64480853

I was with my gf (we broke up so no need to REEEE me) and we smuggled one pizza each, 2L of cola, about 1kg of candies and chocolate.
The fact that she had a purse was useful.
>>
>>64481410
not gonna lie looks pretty dank, and I'm not big on kebab
>>
I once sneaked in an order of beef bourguignon with a side of croquettes and onion soup. I just hid it all in my shower bag.
>>
>>64480853
I once got a matress full of Couscous inside, it took a crane to get it out.
>>
>>64481410
I start pissing out of my asshole after eating half of that.
>>
File: dog.jpg (18KB, 359x389px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
18KB, 359x389px
I took a comically large item of food inside an unusual piece of clothing.
>>
>>64481276
>charcoal griller
>not using a portable e-z bake oven
For fuck's sake dude, it's like you wanted to get caught. I bet you're fucking american. It's always americans who have no consideration for their fellow movie-goers
>>
>>64480853
Not much, but I can take in as much as I want to. Always carry a backpack or some plastic bag with me and none ever asked me a thing.
>>
>>64480853
A giant resealable bag of Trolli Sour Neon Worms that I bought at the grocery store for like $7 and a liter of Dr. Pepper.
>>
File: 1451086668688.jpg (41KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451086668688.jpg
41KB, 340x480px
>>64481531
>babys first oven over a grill
>>
A haunch of roast venison with jus, redcurrant jelly, roast potatoes and a medley of vegetables. A bottle of an aromatic mature red burgundy to accompany.
>>
3 bottles of ketchup hidden under my tophat
>>
>>64481699
I smuggled an entire forest into the theatre, bagged a brace of pheasants, roasted them up and ate them with a cabernet, get on my level pleb
>>
had some fish fingers, a few times.
>>
smuggled in my own waiter. and not one of those short hispanic ones. dude was like 6'5
>>
File: FishstickKitties2.jpg (28KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
FishstickKitties2.jpg
28KB, 640x385px
>>64481748
Did you make fish stick kitties for everyone?
>>
I brought two live quails into my local KinoHaus once. Slaughtered them with an ice pick, then cooked them in a handmade marsala saffron roux. 'twas delish
>>
>>64480853
>eating in cinema

No wonder some people lose it an start shooting you pigs.
>>
>>64481801
no, it was this girl i was dating. she gave me fish fingers.
>>
>>64481645
>not knowing the best way to bake your bacon
Kek
What's it like being banned from the cinema?
>>
File: laughing.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>64481737

>Cabernet with pheasant
>Not pinot noir
>>
>>64481908
She didn't make fish stick kitties for everyone? Shame.
>>
File: kit and natalie.jpg (62KB, 599x824px) Image search: [Google]
kit and natalie.jpg
62KB, 599x824px
>>64481799
>living in america
>having to smuggle in waiters
>not have entrenched cinema waiters at every theatre to attend to your every need and serve a mean chamomile tea
>>
What is the spaghetti policy in most American theaters?
>>
>>64481997
well, she offered to give everyone fish fingers but they declined.
>>
chilli and sea bass.
>>
>>64482010

If you spill it you have to pick it up yourself.
>>
I've snuck in beer multiple times.
>>
File: spamchovy pizza.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
spamchovy pizza.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I smuggled in this spam and anchovy pizza (I call it a "Spamchovy"), but they somehow noticed after I took it out and started eating.
>>
>>64481908
A girl gave me fishy fingers in a cinema once if you know what I mean...
>>
>>64480853
i just buy some damn nachos there and pay two dollars extra for another thing of cheese sauce, two arent enough
>>
>>64482604
lewd
>>
>>64482288
I'd rather fistfuck my grandmother in a sold out auditorium than eat a slice of that abomination
>>
>>64481575
they must think you are the designated shooter
>>
pic related
>>
>>64481737
Did you go for the breasts-only method of standing on the wings and tugging the feet, or a full skinning and dressing? Mad props if the latter
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.