[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The maze was Juan's thing Is CIA referring to Juan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>The maze was Juan's thing

Is CIA referring to Juan Ovus, the brother who died in the wreckage?
>>
>>64480319
This board fucking ruined the movie for me.
I couldn't take it seriously anytime he was on screen because I kept expecting him to put on a shit-eating smirk and ask one of the kids "BANE?"
>>
>>64480370
Is he typecast? Everything I've seen him in, he plays a smug bastard. Aidan just naturally has a smug face.
>>
>>64480458
>He hasn't seen Ekki Mukk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cAxLZpelmQ
>>
>>64480319
Juan Ovus died in the wreckage in exchange for the completion of his maze, Bane finished what he started
>>
>>64481449
Is the Scorch what Bane meant when he said "The fire rises?"
Was he behind it, or is he working with CIA in WICKED?
>>
>>64480370
>ruined

you mean saved
>>
>>64480319
I was under the impression he was referring to his fellow agent Jaun Ovyu
>>
How many good men does it take to last a week in the skarch?
>>
>>64481756
>>
dumb skarchposter
>>
>>64481781
Okay
>>
>Well congratulations, you got Baneposting banned. Now what's the next step in your masterplan?
>FORCING THIS MEME, WITH NO REPLIES
>>
>>64483199
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would reply to a bane thread, before throwing it out of the catalog
>>
>>64480458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E
>>
haha in all seriousness though baneposting is dead long live skarchposting
>>
Where does the 'skarch' pronunciation thing come from? He clearly says 'scorch'.

He does seem to say "last a day an the scorch" though.
>>
File: bigmeme.png (982KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bigmeme.png
982KB, 1920x1080px
>>64483384
Baneposting is eternal. It transcends time itself.
>>
And Harrenhal...i scupoose thats ouf the tabbl ash well?
>>
>>64480319
>Juan Ovus

It's Juan of Yu.

Yu is the ancient name of Gotham, hence why Bane says "victory has defeated Yu" when fighting Batman.
>>
>>64483815
How could victory defeat anyone?
>>
>>64484296
He was actually referring to his childhood friend, Vic Tori, who always bested him in his youth.
>>
File: Big Picture.jpg (3MB, 6229x2548px) Image search: [Google]
Big Picture.jpg
3MB, 6229x2548px
>>64483384
Silly child. You don't kill Baneposting. Baneposting kills you.
>>
>>64480319
the real question is who is Hugh Kitts? And why wouldnt he last one day in the Skarch?
>>
>>64480319
The maze he speaks of is not a physical thing, but the tortuous, winding emotional path Juan had to take in his service to Bane. It was Juan's maze of the soul.
>>
>>64484910
Wasn't there someting like, the head investigator of the crash was named Robin Wayne or something like that?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.