[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't hate it, I'm just not sure why it exists.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fofrfamily.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fofrfamily.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
I don't hate it, I'm just not sure why it exists.
>>
>>64475712
I liked it. It had a lot more heart than I was expecting.
>>
>>64475828
this
also i kinda want to fuck the daughter
>>
Because Bill Burr specials do well on Netflix
>>
>>64475712
Probably the most 5/10 thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>64475940 No. No. You're thinking of Master of None.
>>
>>64475940
I though it was pretty good. It was more of a comedic drama than a family guy esque sitcom.
>>
>>64475712
Matthew McConaughey neighbor is best character
>>
>>64475712

Just needs more episodes I was really upset that the final episode was actually the end of the season. Way too short for cartoons.
>>
>>64476054
Master of None is 0/10
>>
>>64475712
because he could
because they paid him and people would watch it
tfw utterly disappointed by it myself after being hyped as all fuck
>>
>>64476099
what an absolutely shit post
>>
>>64475878
no anon
the daughter was the worst part
why was she even there
she added NOTHING
>>
I hope the next season is less shouty.
>>
File: char_158683_thumb.jpg (5KB, 130x148px) Image search: [Google]
char_158683_thumb.jpg
5KB, 130x148px
>>64476286
I knew it wasn't really McConaughey (I didn't know it was Rockwell though, neat) but he looks like Matthew McConaughey you autist.
>>
>>64476315
She's there for /aco/ drawfriends to hopefully make some art of her dominating Bill with a strap-on.
>>
I literally thought this was a Bob's Burgers crossover parody when I saw the thumbnail.

This looks so uninspired.
>>
>>64476382
yeah, i get that... i just like rockwell better as an actor and resent it when he isn't given the credit he god damn deserves. i'd like to take this opportunity to mention i realize just how autistic that is, thank you.
>>
>>64475712
I thought that was King of the Hill from the thumbnail

Is it literally just plagiarism?
>>
>>64476491
The only Thing from this Show that reminded me Of king of the Hill was when the Guys were standing around Outside
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.